Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Power Of A Praying Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Power Of A Praying Soldier (518 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of A Praying Soldier by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2016
I know that I won't stay long in the military. But the little time I will spend in the force, I will make sure that I affect lives positively through the preaching and teaching of the word of God.. With the little time I have spent in the arm forces, I have come to realize that there is a FORCE that FORCES people to do what they naturally don't want to do in the ARM FORCES like, WOMANIZING,SMOKING,DRINKING and DRUGS etc. It is really a PITY that most of them are inside the PIT of IMMORALITY and they think that are enjoying... If not for the force of prayer and knowledge of the WORD, I would have been a victim...I was praying in the church ON 22 of JANUARY 2016 @ the ONE NIGHT WITH THE KING @ LIVING FAITH, lest I forget u re invited today @ any living faith church nearest to you Today @ 11pm for a life changing encounter with the King of Kings. God gave me an idea to write a BOOK titled THE POWER OF A PRAYING SOLDIER...stay tuned..from G.P.M.G

Re: The Power Of A Praying Soldier by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2016
so help you, God
Out of what I've seen, it is extremely difficult for a soldieI or any other force man to not indulge in any of the things you listed there.
.and don't worry, we'll soon win the war against terrorism

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Newspaper Address A US/UK President As"an Ineffectual Buffoon "? / Breaking News! Tinubu And AIT Agree To Settle Out Of Court – See Why Tinubu Agre / Relocate To America For Equal Rights – Enugu Lawmakers Tell Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.