Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - (64018 Views)

See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) / Man Wearing Oversized Trouser In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by noblegrex: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2016
sinaj:

It's not senseless bro

There's a big difference between Fashion nd Style.

He didn't design it for u
yeah! Sure that's his style but its absurd to me anyways, and its not acceptable by me.cofflinks on trousers oh!! gush.that's why it can only come from the NORTH (no offence intended though).I hope you're not from there bae.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Damikevin(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2016
Some of us are so Racist than Don Trump and Hitler put together! This guy didn't ask For his pix to be put up here, neither did he ask you guys to judge his tribe or ethnicity. If n Tuface or wizkid do am, some of una for done go do robbery buy material maKe the same thing! Nonsense!
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by CriticMaestro: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
[/color][/i]Wow, no matter how bias I try to be on this issue, I just Av to giv the guy cred mehn, that's real innovation
...love it[/color][i]
[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) / How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? / African Little Beauties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.