Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? (63907 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? / Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) / How To Identify A Bleached Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by LordFriar: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hello everyone. I made some wrong choices way back. Naive me was led into believing that the CaroWhite lotion was a non-skin bleacher; the seller assured me what I had to fear was CaroTone. But now, some 2 weeks after, my hands are lighter than my knuckles which are resilient chocolate browns.

So, someone please, what do I do to revive my dark complexion? I have tried suntanning - or more appropriately, sundarkening - & I've noticed no improvements. Is there some cosmetic solution you know of? Or non-cosmetic others?

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Make up
Painting

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by dajoaneke(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Did you ask us before you started it in the first place?

470 Likes 38 Shares

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by MissRaine69(f): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Suntanning or “sun darkening” is just going to leave you with a lot of hyperpigmentation. You need to stop.
Wear sunscreen and let your body heal there is no such thing as “safe bleaching”
Increase your Vitamin C intake as well .

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Ayofaks(f): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Just get Shea butter and use, it'd heal and help blend your skin.

228 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by LordFriar: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
MissRaine69:
Suntanning or “sun darkening” is just going to leave you with a lot of hyperpigmentation. You need to stop.
Wear sunscreen and let your body heal there is no such thing as “safe bleaching”
Increase your Vitamin C intake as well .

Woah. Okay. Thank you so much.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by LordFriar: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ayofaks:
Just get Shea butter and use, it'd heal and help blend your skin.

Okay. Thank you very much.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Use shear butter or coconut oil as your cream. Will restore your complexion

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Welcome to light and self love kiss
You have just won one for the Universe by reaching self- realization, lol

My advice is to use coconut oil or Shea butter for a very long while (for an even tone, though they may go for your dark hue, but this is all right, trust me)
Then drink plenty of water and make sure you get plenty fruits and vegetables in/ with your regular food

Avoid any creams with whitening, lightening, milk, toning, bleaching written on them and this avoidance is forever oo
Look at the ingredients in your cosmetics and avoid hydroquinone, kojic acid, glutathione like a plague, Mercury too
Google search “common bleaching agents in moisturizers” and with the results, you know what to avoid
Also make sure you steer clear of steroidal creams eg hydrocortisone containing products (they are likely to be “prescribed” when you seek help-throw that funbact and betasone away)
I think your skin may look bad for a bit, but persevere and with a little time, it will go back to awesome. So don’t give in to the pressure to lighten/ tone away when it seems easier and keep on with the coconut or shea.
Good luck

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by dominique(f): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2018
Don't ever try to sunbathe to revert to your original skin colour, it will further damage your skin. Take the advice given above, use Shea butter mixed with coconut oil or olive oil. Your skin will get back to its original colour in with no blemishes.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by hyfr(m): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Caro-white, carotone, any lotion that has whitening or anything about white written on it, pls run very far away from them.
Adhere strictly to natural Shea Butter, and avoid sun-bathing your skin any more.
Black is beautiful

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by pyyxxaro: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Just contact Baba Suwe asap

Or grind half basket of charcoal, mix it with little cement , add little grinded tatashe to it , then add a mixture of kerosene , water , Izal with aboniki

Stir it for 10minutes

Rub it 3 times daily cool

Thank me later.... cheers

34 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Tunasco4u(m): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Just stop it and use Ori

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by martineverest(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2018
my cousin was able to successfully return to her black skin by making her own soap.the soap was so perfect that one wouldn't notice any sign of bleaching.

she missed honey,Shea butter ,milk, lime,palm kernel oil,coconut oil etc with native soap

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Dailyhappenings: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2018
go and meet barry allen (The flash) to run you back in time and there you go

24 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Oyindidi(f): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2018
Use kannel oil

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by boolet: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2018
Hmmm. Stop using the cream and be patient.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by theapeman4: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:
Hello everyone. I made some wrong choices way back. Naive me was led into believing that the CaroWhite lotion was a non-skin bleacher; the seller assured me what I had to fear was CaroTone. But now, some 2 weeks after, my hands are lighter than my knuckles which are resilient chocolate browns.

So, someone please, what do I do to revive my dark complexion? I have tried suntanning - or more appropriately, sundarkening - & I've noticed no improvements. Is there some cosmetic solution you know of? Or non-cosmetic others?

Cc: Lalasticala, Seun, Mynd44, Fynestboi
when you were rubbing it did you tell us undecided

Keeping using it so that you will become like Micheal Jackson and when the time come for you to deliver a bouncing black baby boy, that's when you will realise how foolish your IQ were!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by maxzzo1(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2018
Use kernel oil and ori

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by akeentech(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2018
I'm selling all kinds of skin disease drug including bleaching reversal drug.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Rseven(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Start using kiwi polish as cream

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2018
For me to respond to this QUESTION, I need this answer:
Please what did you BLEACH to....?
Is it Snow White, Pink, Indigo, violet or in fact Rainbow..

Your Response will herald the final Answer I will give

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by RSVP: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Use Kiwi polish

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by WaffenSS(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Says there on the label

Caro WHITE

What did you think it means, that Caro was white?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by adedayourt(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Theres nothing like Wat u can do to restore ur skin.

Your skin colour is imprint on ur DNA. Just stop d chemical fighting ur natural skin, live healthy and ur natural skin ll be restored with time.

U can use Shea butter or olive oil cuz of harmattan dou

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by justdogitto: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2018
By prayer and fasting

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Sijo01(f): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Stop using the cream.
Use Vaseline lotion or pears. Your skin will be back to normal.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by AdemolaA2: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Just discontinue using Carowhite cream . Don’t use anything or just rub ordinary baby oil henceforth .your skin color will come back to normal .

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by N0favors: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Use KIWI polish

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - / William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.