Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,150 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Get The Much Anticipated Sentimental Love Song!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get The Much Anticipated Sentimental Love Song!! (339 Views)

Much Anticipated BLOOD Moon Spotted Around Ibadan Tonight! (pics) / Which Love Song Describes Your Present Relationship / Sentimental Moderator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Much Anticipated Sentimental Love Song!! by micky22: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hi guys, you can now download the much anticipated invincible -by Donmick. it is trending on twitter. get it all here: soundcloud.com/donmik1/tracks and kindly like @donmik

Feel the lyric....

Don't Walk Away
Hey cute lover girl
you're the one that I'm singing to
Each and every moment with you
I learn how to sing to you - In a better way
Through the feelings emotions and passions
Only you and I can understand
Needing you endlessly, won' let you go
The song that you gave me I'll sing it to you
The way that you touch me, lights up the man in me
The way that you touch me with your love & your tender heart
So natural, I'm so blessed by the love that you gave me..
Don't walk away
Don't walk away
Please don't walk away no
Don't walk away no
Baby baby baby I can love you..
I'm gonna give you the treasures of love
that your heart has been seeking
Through the years of the good times and bad times
and forever I'll be with you
I'm gonna cherish you endlessly won't let you go
The song that you gave me I'll sing it to you
Donmick's photo.
Re: Get The Much Anticipated Sentimental Love Song!! by petkoffDrake(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Who sang d song?
Re: Get The Much Anticipated Sentimental Love Song!! by micky22: 6:31am On Apr 24, 2016
petkoffDrake:
Who sang d song?
sang by Donmick. a talented Rock /pop Artist

(1) (Reply)

6 Rules For A Happy And Realistic Honeymoon / You Want To Mingle? Then Join Us In Here / 5 Tips To Help You Deal With Harassment In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.