Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (37098 Views)

What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now / Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site by Bayonle10: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Not for someone like me, I use 50gb a month and without spending a kobo

Re: Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
wink
0ldirtybastard:

Peppyluv02...
Re: Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2016
Oshey joo
Re: Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
I guess this doesn't applies to Microsoft users .. Both app and web facebook drains mb like shit .. But when it comes to lagging .. Nah nah no thing like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines / Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria / Lastest Selfie Stick In Town....pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.