Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) (56396 Views)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by princesshadeyo(f): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2016
smileyNawa,anyway it is civilization abi.so she will call. Herself abiaomo otito abi?that is gud,1tins is I can never allow my son to do such with me,anyway I trust him s who his is.I mean my son.. smiley
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by joseph1832(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2016
Well his mum is hot, that's all I can say. Lol.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Damikevin(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Is it Your mother? No! If no be you ma wen like poke nose u for no see am!
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by ilevic(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
[i] My points exactly...grin

I don't blame them tho!
Some People here can't even HUG Or kISS their parents!undecided
it's too Morally wrong!gringrin

u again? kkk. make I ask u. when was d last time ur dad grab ur butt like dat and post it on fb? honestly I will believe you if u are able to support ur argument wit pics. Some folks come here to form what they are not
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Hamatrony(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

Buh I honestly, do not see anything wrong, immoral or inappropriate in this picture.!undecided
Y'all are clearly not close to Your parents.

Yeaaa!! We shuld b so close 2 our mumz until our joysticks bcom closer 2 puzzy
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by otiigba1(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
With all our Nigerian/African show of morality and high sense of what our ''black'' brains think is right or wrong

-OUR HIV STATS. ARE ONE OF THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD
-TEENAGE PREGNANCY IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST
-INFIDELITY ONE OF THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD
-CORRUPTION ONE OF THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD
-ABORTION RATES ONE OF THE HIGHEST
-RAPE ONE OF THE HIGHEST
-LADIES ONE OF THE CHEAPEST AND EASIEST
-RITUAL KILLINGS ONE OF THE HIGHEST
-EVERY IMMORAL THING KNOWN TO MAN IS ONE OF ITS HIGHEST IN NIGERIA/AFRICA

And yet the same people think they have a high value for what is right and wrong....I am not saying you should loose your sense of morality but we simply do not look beyond ''end time this and that''. Ok so a son grabs his mothers arse. And what do you think is the worst thing? That he sleeps with his mum. Oh good. I can guarantee you that it happens in Nigeria as we speak. There are sons sleeping with their mothers here in Nigeria as we speak. So, feel free to find the photo inappropriate but do not for once think that it is this ''oyibo people'' and that they will rot in hell.It is even easier to sleep with a woman in Nigeria than overseas.
And do not for once feel that your own crimes (the lady you raped, the one you used and dumped, the little teenage girl you deceived and slept with, etc) are better and should attract smaller punishments than the boy grabbing his mum's behind.

GBAM! Their hypocricy boggles the mind.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Damianobi(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

Buh I honestly, do not see anything wrong, immoral or inappropriate in this picture.!undecided

Ur brain is wet bro....go nd dry it ASAP.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2016
dachaste:

My dear, u'll make heaven fo dis comment. Lolz
The rules for Heaven Entry will change for your sake as well, you shall qualify in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by letsbet(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Nah, tis creepy
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by fatbom: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2016
THE PIX MIGHTY BE FUNNY BUT INTENTS ARE CLEAR,SO!
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by justmenoni: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2016
But some guyz actually refer to their girls has mom
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Dragonking: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Simply because he touched his Momma's Ass?shocked

With the way You're going about this. if You ever saw me Play with my dad? You'd think he's my boyfriend/Sugar daddy...grin

Some families are just super close, they're no boundaries Whatsoever. just plain Platonic fun!wink

Cant you hold your dad's dick, then snap a picture while holding it and post it online?

Nonsense.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by henrydadon(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
I wish I could see things Your own way...Buh it's totally Not gross to me.?

Honestly, It's cute watching Them...embarassed

It shows how close, free and Loving their relationship is?
The African Mind Is so clouded by immorality, That the cutest of all things seem Wrong n Inappropriate.

For starters, I slap/fight/blow My dad's bum Whenever we get all playful, close and friendly...cool It's plain , innocent fun!wink Loosen up people!

[/font]
do u notice nobody like your post..that is to tell u ..U are not making sense
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by nedby: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2016
Oh hmmmmmmmmm. Omo esther na waoh.go hold ur papa dick cos u close to him
No be dat guy mama be dat at all.na him senior girlfriend.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
No big deal!!i fit grab my dad's dick&write best dad ever!! cheesy cheesy

Na that day u go die.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Artistree: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

Please check into the nearest psychiatric home, they need you.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2016
Burger01:
Exactly cheesy

wink
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Jaygrl(f): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

With the way You're going about this. if You ever saw me Play with my dad? You'd think he's my boyfriend/Sugar daddy...grin

Some families are just super close, they're no boundaries Whatsoever. just plain Platonic fun!wink

So how do you play with your dad? Do you hold his d!ck,take pictures and post online? Babe take a chill pill,this is so inappropriate.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by honeygirl17: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

You are crazy, must you type rubbish to get likes? You are disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by lasisi69(f): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2016
summerflame:
you are simply a classified fool. Is this how u grab your dad's dick?.. You are just an end time fool.. lasisi69 , where are u oooo?
lol, abeg o... I don dey pity the guy already if eventually u guys meet

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Agadajoe3090: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2016
Hmm just pasing
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2016
wisdomguy4u:
A guy posted this on facebook, a pix of him and his mom

What do you think guys?

HE MEANS SUGAR MUM.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by bynat(f): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2016
I no see the mama pix ooo
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by engrshakespeare: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
He forgot to put "sugar" before the "mom" grin

grin grin
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by engrshakespeare: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

Yea I bet u give him a head from time to time undecided
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Damalex4luv(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

*****Modified******
Y'all win!gringrin This is TOTALLY Wrong!undecided Evil! incèst! Taboo! Monstrosity! Bad! bad! bad! bad!
They need to rot Eternally in Hell! it's An Enormous sin!grin
Anyone that does this to their parents deserve to be thrown in Prison for Bigotry!gringrin

Okay, I'm done...!!
The mentions are suffocating!gringrinshockedshocked

Can you grap ur papas dicck
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by dachaste(f): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2016
Boyooosa:

The rules for Heaven Entry will change for your sake as well, you shall qualify in Jesus name.

Hehehe. Amen oooooh
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2016
firstking01:
that your lips na reaL abi fake grin

Ameebo tongue Lemme alone embarassed
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by jetage1(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
I totally get how awkward it sounds...

Buh Honestly? it's Nothing!cheesy

Go grab ur father's dick then come back to tell us d story
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

*****Modified******
Y'all win!gringrin This is TOTALLY Wrong!undecided Evil! incèst! Taboo! Monstrosity! Bad! bad! bad! bad!
They need to rot Eternally in Hell! it's An Enormous sin!grin
Anyone that does this to their parents deserve to be thrown in Prison for Bigotry!gringrin

Okay, I'm done...!!
The mentions are suffocating!gringrinshockedshocked

You this geh embarassed NLanders yaff crucified you for your comments grin grin grin I feel your hurt tongue embarassed grin
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by firstking01(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2016
yinkus4u2c:

Ameebo tongue Lemme alone embarassed
caman, ah luv itcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) / Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.