Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? (1585 Views)

Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad / Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? by shocker007(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dear Girls,
On Xmas/Sallah day, he takes you out...
On New year day, he takes you out...
On his birthday, he takes you out...
On your birthday, he will still take you out...
On Val's day, he will still cum and take you out.

Please tell me, Whats your role in the relationship?
Re: What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? by DesChyko: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
This is an attack on the opposite sex. It should have made an enlightening topic on neutral grounds though.
However, you also succeeded in painting 'boy' as a limited entity whose sole role is 'taking her out' undecided
Re: What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? by missyQween(f): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
To love him coolTo love him
Re: What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Smh....undecided

if You weren't so broke, You wouldn't Ask this extremely shallow, jejune, loquatious and Ignorant Question!

And biko, You need to stop dating Hoes! n quit this Annoying Banal Way of stereotyping!undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? by chikkaobi(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
shocker007:

On Val's day, he will still CUM and take you out.
I won't say more than what I have in bold. Because I think it has answered your question.

By the way,
To the professor above me, kontiniu
Re: What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
This is a baseless thread. undecided
What would make me believe that men do all you mentioned? undecided
Op, you just dey find them ladies' trouble cheesy
Re: What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? by Acermoon(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Modern Gals have no role to play in relationship except to supply sex.... That's why the think every guy is after there supply....
Re: What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? by Acermoon(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Modern Gals have no role to play in relationship except to supply sex.... That's why they think every guy is after there supply....
Re: What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? by Acermoon(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
They can't even give you tangible advice when matters arise.... If not for the natural connections between us.... Gals of now adays just don't worth the stress guys undergo for em...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Most girls believe that the sex they offer to guyz surpasses the money he spend on them.They see their kitty kat as a treasure.
Re: What Are The Roles Of Girls In A Relationship? by Adaeze003(f): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
I guy takes out... a girl is taken out...

(1) (Reply)

Niggas, Where Can I Find Ladies Who Gat Big Curvy Butt? / That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo / 9 Men You Must Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.