Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (45212 Views)

Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by refiner(f): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
ojay72:
hmmmmmm, I will sow myself instead and keep my car. after all, all that is my is indirectly sown automatically.

but my RIDE goes home with me... PERIOD!!! angry
so d ride is more better dan ur life?....funny people every weregrin
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by refiner(f): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
byvan03:
I won't even sow with a keke napep to any pastor undecided.

gringringrin..lwkmd...u wicked oo
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by daclint(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Na osogbo weed the pastor take??
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Romzy26: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Deejavuu:
I wouldn't even sow any seed even if it was a tortoise car.

Seed kor plant ni
. My brother/sister thank u ooo. Even if na kabukabu I lie lie sow
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Zenzu01(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Na God driver the pastor be?..
Unless if na God wan use the car Himself
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Romzy26: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
That's how dey bought car for one pastor he still said dey shud donate to buy fuel for the car. See greed
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
People who owns this kind of ride dont go to church.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by laoma15(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
I will gladly comply knowing well that sowing the car as a seed will germinate and give me a private Jet.

Giving is the only sure way of receiving. If you give good things, you will receive good things in return.

Are you looking for love? Then give love. You want money, then sow money e.t.c
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by yinkus204(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

grin...stingy!
u say i say i stingy abi ok let me ask u this if am ur husband and i left home wt a big jeep like this and i come back home without the jeep and tell u that i give it to a pastor will u b happy wit me tru out that day
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Hustlerlomo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Everybody dey hustle oo. both Pastors.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by walley21: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
Why do pastors demand materials from people? ?If God sent him,he Will make ways for him.He won't turn to begging in style.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Hillary25(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
INTROVERT:
he wouldn't dare...
ogu kill the pastor
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by jeeqaa7(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
this one no be seed na.. na the tree be dis
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by missdebs(f): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
MicTayor:
hi dearie
helloo
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
badostic:

If pastor EA Adeboye says it, you will drop it without a pim.
true tqlk shq
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by sonofjah55: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
ok

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by debola23(f): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shoroniyen?
Abi which kain yeye seed be that?
Only a pstor high on weed would ask me to do that.
Because pastors of nowadays have questionable characters
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by byvan03: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

gringringrin..lwkmd...u wicked oo

I have no business with those people jare, I prefer to relate to God directly smiley.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by mimibright(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
costandi:
If I can have it, why can't I give it?

Learn this friends; whatever you give cannot make you poorer.
try this, give your entire salary for the next 5yrs. Every penny you have give it. Your children's school fees sow it as a seed. Tell mama Nkechi your wife your in for exclusive giving for the next five years. Buy food stuffs on credit and tell them to come collect their money in five years, tell your landlord his rent is in five years. And go tell PHCN to calculate 5yrs bill for you and pand payment til then. I bet you , you will never be poor in your life in fact you will be the second richest guy on earth soon. Ode!! grin grin grin
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by costandi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
mimibright:
try this, give your entire salary for the next 5yrs. Every penny you have give it. Your children's school fees sow it as a seed. Tell mama Nkechi your wife your in for exclusive giving for the next five years. Buy food stuffs on credit and tell them to come collect their money in five years, tell your landlord his rent is in five years. And go tell PHCN to calculate 5yrs bill for you and pand payment til then. I bet you , you will never be poor in your life in fact you will be the second richest guy on earth soon. Ode!! grin grin grin

It's my duty to make a point, but it's not mine to make you understand it.

And Hey, you don't have to call me an ode.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by seunowokade(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Seed ko, root ni
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
if i may ask this post they fp cryif i may ask this post they fp
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Henycymama(f): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
EHMIR:
Nor be only sow a seedsad
d ride resemble beans abi corn
Lolzz, Soo funny
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by ZiggyMr(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
I ll even sow more than 1 seed shebi na to take 10grains of beans, 5 grains of corn.... this ride isn't a seed o
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by DANWEALTHY(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
This cannot be compered with Abrahams` only son,to claim Abrahams blessing do Abrahams` works
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by DONFASZY(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
I go use d pastor sow d seed
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Pennah(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
I go ask am na u say make I sow d seed Abi God?

if he say God I go slap am and call police I go shout thief thief.....

Na me weh God go ask to sow not d person that will reciev go hear d instruction
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Tobium1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Koni dafun dat pastor. Infact na devil go punish am for telling me such
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Seventeen(f): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
eem de maaadt?
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by gwenj(f): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
I go jam am(d pastor) with full speed
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Moviesfreakdem: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
So impossicant!
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by jericco1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
I go sow slap for hin face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Writes About Wedding, Christianity And Church / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] / Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.