Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters (31130 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / "Maiduguri Now Safer Than Abuja And Lagos" - Shettima / Live: Boko Haram Attacking Village Near Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Pavarottii(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
mashnino:
May God help our soldiers defeat them...

To all those who think sitting blaming the presidency is going to somehow boost their intelligence

are the dumbest set of nimwits to walk the earth...

like say no b all of use dey inside the country..
If only we had more comments like this during GeJ's tenure. This would av ended since. And I love the way PDP av handled ths situation; not using it to get cheap political points like APC did wen there were in opposition. So they helped built wats happening now!

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't know how to put this but I must say it!

If we think BH will soon be a thing of the past we are just dreaming and needed to wakeup fast.

The case of insurgents has been in central Africa for about a decade now likewise in most part of Middle East countries, have we heard of total subjugation?

The issue on ground is to pray that the present government will be able to manage them to the barest minimum so that number of casualties will be reduced because not only here in Nigeria that suicide bombers strike virtually everyday.

I pray that this war against terrorism will yield greater achievement this time and will live in peace not in pieces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by papaejima1: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
doctokwus:
Fighting and defeating foot soldiers is fool's victory.
The govt may have defeated BH footsoldiers,but it will continue having these same soldiers when it has still not unveiled the sponsors(publicly) of BH.
The sponsors of these recent BH attacks and suicide bombings are within those that have lost and have had their funds, properties seized and are looking at long jail terms. If the PMB govt doesn't know this at this time,then it's naive and living in a false utopia.
The ideology based BH may have been defeated,but the political backed faction will continue until the sponsors are vigorously unearthed and publicly exposed as has happened to the Dasukigate beneficiaries and soon to be unveiled other scammers in other sectors!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
All these Boko Haram & their sponsors will sleep and not to wake up the next day.

God pls hear me! we are tired of calamities in this country.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Cekpo34(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
modath:

Thought about ignoring you like I do to most of you but thought no, you need to learn some things...

The reason you will spend so many lifetimes on this baseless & direction less cause is purely to do with not having the sense to say little & let people draw conclusions.....

Shout more than bleach, shout harpic join, you people need to learn ethics.. dazall..

*mic drop*... you are not worth debating, you have a black hole sucking rational thoughts & opinion from you.... you have also been noticed &added to the ignore bin!! Yeye, undecided

Why so serious? Lolz
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by WintyAriks(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmm.... i pity the lives of our batalion soldiers... how best can you defeat terrorists who dont value their lives? fightin fearlessly with enthusiasm that if they die on de process, na heaven straight..
. hmm na wa o! God will fight dis batle.. AMEN
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Heineken(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
doctokwus:
Fighting and defeating foot soldiers is fool's victory.
The govt may have defeated BH footsoldiers,but it will continue having these same soldiers when it has still not unveiled the sponsors(publicly) of BH.
The sponsors of these recent BH attacks and suicide bombings are within those that have lost and have had their funds, properties seized and are looking at long jail terms. If the PMB govt doesn't know this at this time,then it's naive and living in a false utopia.
The ideology based BH may have been defeated,but the political backed faction will continue until the sponsors are vigorously unearthed and publicly exposed as has happened to the Dasukigate beneficiaries and soon to be unveiled other scammers in other sectors!
mbok no vex bro. Can you tell him all these if you see him?
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by kuuljay(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Children of hate from the pit of hell are inwardly celebrating this news just because someone who added nothing to their lives lost election,if the story was, Nigerian army kills scores of boko haram they will call it fake news, I weep for our youth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by SmartMugu: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pidggin:
My gullible people how marketi? Hasn't this war been declared over in the media? Warisdis now
Lai said its over technically. I guess this is a different dimension.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by mashnino(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cekpo34:

Swear on the name of ur God that u didn't blame the previous administration!

i blame from obasanjo till buhari..

but lookin at it from another point of view..

even if they reinstate jonathan again.. the fights will still continue

so i just feel really blaming the presidency everytime is just kind of absurd..
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by ahaz: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
TippyTop:
BREAKING: Heavy Gun Battle With Boko Haram In Maiduguri
Explosions and gunfire have rocked Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, this evening as Nigerian Armed Forces engaged Boko Haram terrorists in a fierce battle.
The militants have been attacking Dailori and Walonri villages, on outskirts of Maiduguri, since 7:23pm and continuing at the time of publication.

Some University of Maiduguri students residing at 202 Housing Estate are now running for their lives as the conflict rages.

Hauwa Ba'na, a 300 level of Political Science student, told SaharaReporters that ''we are crying in our hostel because the explosions are loud and everyone is panicking.''

A Civilian Joint Task Force confirmed the attack to SaharaReporters, he said ''we are under attack by Boko Haram. There is heavy fighting with military in Dalori and Wanori.”

The military continues to fight back Boko Haram at the filing of this report.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/30/breaking-heavy-gun-battle-boko-haram-maiduguri
please get me captain lai muhhamed on comma....tell him to relocate from the media sector 3 and move his entire platoon to walori sector now........over!

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Technically, this is just a gun battle. The war has been technically won - Lie Mohammed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by MonPro: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bsc:
Few weeks coming.. Nxt thing u see on Frontpage is..photo of another Gallant soldier who was killed by insurgent..RIP. Dullad come and lead the war! Where u @?

You are right, next there will be threads created to mourn fallen young officers. You will never see the fat generals get felled by bullets, it's always the mid-level officers.
I thought Buhari said he will lead from the front?

Buratai claimed to have relocated the NA Hq to maiduguri. Hope he is leading from the front and not charming snakes and doing useless push-ups.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by chudyboy05(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
austinsmat:
We has won them tactically by mr lie ..........
The ediot minister should quit or resign.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Menzy86(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
I am Seriously worried about the kind of human beings we are in Nigeria and Africa in general. So terrorists are trying to overrun a state capital and militants are bombing pipes elsewhere and people are still gloating? Lord Lugard described Africans aptly when he said we are "thriftless indisciplined and lack foresight". Our country is bleeding and its citizens are rejoicing. Stay where u r and gloat. Your turn is coming. God save innocent lives in Maiduguri and our soldiers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by mashnino(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pavarottii:

If only we had more comments like this during GeJ's tenure. This would av ended since. And I love the way PDP av handled ths situation; not using it to get cheap political points like APC did wen there were in opposition. So they helped built wats happening now!

My comment is not based on whether i am supporting buhari or jonathan..

i am a nigerian living in the north and i have seen first hand the damage of this guys..

and i have sat and spoke to some of the soldiers and seriously.. it is nt easy at all..

all i can do is pray for the soldiers because they are the guys in front of the bullets not these noise makers here

or those bloody blood suckers in Aso rock...

I am just concerned about the soldiers...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by mashnino(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Menzy86:
I am Seriously worried about the kind of human beings we are in Nigeria and Africa in general. So terrorists are trying to overrun a state capital and militants are bombing pipes elsewhere and people are still gloating? Lord Lugard described Africans aptly when he said we are "thriftless indisciplined and lack foresight". Our country is bleeding and its citizens are rejoicing. Stay where u r and gloat. Your turn is coming. God save innocent lives in Maiduguri and our soldiers.

asin..Nigerians are something else... from the presidency to us the citizens..

just look at them... when economy crash na still us e go affect.. so no kwanta.. we dey here together..

one day sef diesel no go dey to run the networks.. make i see as we go take dey shout for nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by ajepako(f): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Gosh... I almost believed they have been defeated..

God with us..

Protect your beloved..

Amen..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by LadyBeauty(f): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
If interested in moderating our forum, register and login at www.ipink.ga/index.php?showtopic=1356 , then apply at its support forum there
too
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by demobaba1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bastards are gonna die. Animal jihadists.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Zico5(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Descartes:
Democracy in action
Ruling Zoogeria in the 21st century is different from rearing and milking cows in Daura- (Onatisi, 2016) grin
Thanks for ur concerns. We ve made our decision, Pmb is our president, live with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Ndolarr: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Some of the comments on this platform are uncharitable and very stupid! Boko haram menace is our collective headache and all hands must be on deck to tackle it decisively. Suggestions on how to deal with the problem should be the pre-occupation of patriotic Nigerians and not senseless idiotic comments by some buffoons on nairaland!! However, it is high time the federal government unveiled the sponsors of this dreaded sect. By now, there should be enough information from BH bigwigs captured so far on their sponsors and mode of operation. Also, Dasuki needs to be seriously engaged to reveal all he knows about the sect. Further, intensive efforts are needed to gather intelligence in the various communities up north to thwart any planned attacks by the sect. Similarly, wearing of veil anywhere in the country should be outlawed temporarily to enable us deal with suicide bombers. Finally, government should register all almajiris in different Islamic centres up north and those parading the streets begging for alms and monitor them effectively, possibly through their various imam mentors. Nigerian army may have won the battle against BH, but the war is far from being over!!! I will also add that the federal government should stop any form of propaganda on BH matter, but silently work harder to win the war. God help Buhari, the Nigerian Army and the good people of this great country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by kozmokaz(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
actually expecting a tactical response from bubu and lie Mohammed

walahi bubu s tactically clueless grin

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by kozmokaz(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
actually expecting a tactical response from bubu and lie Mohammed

walahi bubu s tactically clueless grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by sdkbola: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
let assume u guys no the way will that are schooling in northeast feel u will b praying for us everyday. great ADSU students
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by abimic(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Defeating boko haram is really going to be lifetime achievement, one that could be envisaged as being more than our independence of 1960. Still, as a developing nation, terrorists shouldn't have invaded our territory and destabilize us, our unity should have waded off badluck, but in the reign of 2000-2009, some myopic elements didn't see the need to control the excesses of their political thugs used to serve an end and here we found ourselves. It's all chain reaction, our past with present ruling elites had brought us these challenged in all our spheres of existence as a nation. Terrorists can only be decimated but effaced!! it would really take longer than words of mouth. May God save us from enemies within.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Cekpo34(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=mashnino post=42476396]

i blame from obasanjo till buhari..

but lookin at it from another point of view..

even if they reinstate jonathan again.. the fights will still continue

so i just feel really blaming the presidency everytime is just kind of absurd..

Blaming is a form of pressure and criticism which will enable the government sit up. I think you should start blaming the current administration too cause they won the elections with the defeat of insurgency and return of Chibok gurls as part of their manifestos. Also, they are provoking the terrorists by claiming they have technically defeated and weakened them... I thought they had a better idea by maybe fighting the root and the manifestations of insurgency simultaneously. However, the reverse is the case. I wish my country well!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by gabbylight: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
was your jonathan a competent president to say? his foolish delay then causes all this things... so go and seat down and watch as BH are defeated.

BishopJuice:

Only Islamic indoctrination gives this result.

Why did you refuse to specify that crucial aspect and besides under Jonathan your type won't blame indoctrination but will lay the blame squarely on Jonathan, CAN, Oritsejafor and Israel.

Hypocrite
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by kelvinovie(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
The true story of who bokoharam are is still evasive to us. Nigerians should begin to look beyond what we see and hear about this so called bokoharams. To me, the puzzle is still missing. How could it be possible, most of the men killed in the side of bokoharam, does not have family lineage ,no trace to community identification. Up till now, the sponsors of the group is till not know after several years of their nefarious activities committed against humanity. I feel something is missing here. Is either the government is fully/ partially aware and are behind bokoharam or a foreign country is behind the sect.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by free2blast(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
TippyTop:
Where are members of Zombie Association of Nairaland (ZAN)
Am waiting patiently for Zanoids.

Thought we have technically defeated Boko Haram?

Since coming to power, Buhari has not spent even 1naira on bullets, the reasons are becoming obvious.
It's not his fault, the Ineffectual buffoon has shared the money he was supposed to buy arm with his cronies. I guess the wailing ekpas and express road head tanoids are not aware of this.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by APCsupporter: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
EternalTruths:
But Buhari said BH have been disabled to the point it can't launch bold attacks like this.

APC propaganda not working again undecided

But didn't the ineffectual baboon tell us that he would hand over a terrorism-free Nigeria to Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB / "Oduniyi Adelaja, Badoo Kingpin Adopted As Ogun APC Candidate" - Group Petitions / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.