Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. (45601 Views)

Premature expulsion!!! The Major Problem Of Most Nigeria Men. / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by mrsdaniel: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
talk2odim:
The Op seems to do a much better job at advertising than responding to inquiry.....

This is a very vital question which NOBODY have been asking or most people are taking for granted without knowing the risk involved in taking whatever the op repackaged for business venture sake ... We see the least of pure water manufacturers getting approval from necessary government parastatal "nafdac" but I am yet to see the op boasting of his drug being registered till date !! Is it that he isn't competent enough like most registered trado medical drugs we see in the open market or he has something spooky he is keeping as a secret (skeleton in his cupboard)
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
A customer called me from Spain. He said , he went for a test, two weeks after taking our herbal flusher, and his doctor said, his level of cholesterol in now normal.
We do not even talk about this flusher that much. We only prepare it for those who need it.

If it were to be on WhatsApp, I would have screenshot it, for some Thomas.

Eat well and rest when necessary, your health is your wealth!
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
mrsdaniel:

This is a very vital question which NOBODY have been asking or most people are taking for granted without knowing the risk involved in taking whatever the op repackaged for business venture sake

Good day, Madam

It is very important that you know everything about whatever you consume. Including the roadside akara, suya, ice cream, corn, fruits, etc.

Most people who come here or show concern, do so because they have some health challenges that they feel they need to talk to us, about. But , they want to be sure of what they are taking.

It is worthy of note that the way a question is asked, also matters. So many of you ask for lack of confidence in African herbs, some are always out looking for little errors that they will use to spoil what is good, and some ask for good reasons. Those in the business world say: "Business is about offer and acceptance."
If I tell you for instance, that we have bitter leaves and scent leaves in my farm and we use them to handle stomach challenges. You can either decide to try it out or leave it for those who believe in it.

[/color]We are farms who know the uses of some roots, plants, leaves and fruits. We only prepare for those who need it. The herbs we do not know, we also tell you that we do not know them.

I have helped so many of you into snail farming with natural ants repellant plant. Those into snail farming know that ants are one of the greatest challenge in snail farming. That plant works like magic.

So many of you have come to me one on one and have discoursed. I have even helped some of you to reach out to other people who we know have good herbs to treat long-term infections that you have been taking from one hospital to the other.

Some of you will call and I will only counsel and tell you that all you need is good healthy meals, exercises and rest.

When you have dislocation and we send you some herbs and snake oil, do you ask for number.

Take it or leave it, we have been putting smiles on people's faces, in healthy ways. We know that your health is your wealth.

If you have any challenge and we know natural herbs that can help you out of it, we will go into the bushes or market and help you prepare it. If you need drugs with preservatives and chemicals go to the Pharmacy (they all have numbers).

Let us continue to put smiles on people's faces by telling them what to do, from our many years of practical experiences.

If you have any other questions, use our call lines.

Have a fruitful day.

NOTE: It is your right to know what you are taking into you system.

2 Likes

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 4:02am On Aug 31, 2018
Nor allow 2 minutes wahala spoil your relationship.
Enjoy yourself with Mr. Flex Herbal Tea For Men.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Your testimony will be longer than this:

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2018
We are saying, a very BIG THANK YOU, to all those who are putting smiles in other home by availing them the opportunity to get our herbal tea for men.

This is when you can boldly say : " There is love in sharing "

Real men!!!

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2019
What as this professor adds her voice in support of root and herbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-zbZmzaRhM
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
New Improved Packs!

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Some Of The Major Causes Of Erectile Dysfunctions Are:
1. Too much of sugar in the body system.
2. Masturbation. 
3. Stress.
4. Anxiety.
5. Little or No Exercises.
6. Infections.
7. Some Medications, etc.

Low sperm counts or poor sperm motility could be caused by some environmental toxins, although not limited to these:

* Drugs
* Chemicals
* Radiation
* Heavy metal exposure
* Cigarette smoking, Excessive intake of alcohol
* Pollution
* And even street drug usage
* Heat
* Sitting for a very long time
* Use of tight fitting underwear for a long time, etc.

Knowing the cause of an ailment, makes it half way solved...
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Eat fruits, regularly, drink lot of water and live a healthy life style.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
There are two major types of male organ:
The grower and
The shower.

The Shower is type whose size remains the same, whether flaccid or erect.

The Grower is the one that may appear small when flaccid and gets very big and long when turgid.

But, no matter how big your organ is, if you can not maintain an erection for long or last long during intercourse you may not be able to please, madam.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is a time for us all to leave a healthy life style.

Continue eating fruits and vegetables, regularly.
Drink lot of water and exercise.

Stay safe!
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Thanks for your assistance

You should have gone to a laboratory for test, first.
When they know what is wrong with you, then you can be given the best treatment.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2020
When you know pure, raw natural herbs, you do not need to fake testimonies.

You can not use Mr. Flex Herbal Tea, (a raw natural herbs without additives) and not get result.

Also know that we are not testing the market.
We have been here for more than 6 years now, making couples happy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos / Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital / Dr Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries With Her Medical Team In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.