Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Our Wedding Night... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Wedding Night... (5383 Views)

The Wedding Night / My Wedding Night (episode 1) / My Wedding Night (full Episodes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

The peoples cheered loudly for us as the 'Just Married' sign emblazoned at the back of our fancy vehicle made my Mother's eyes water. My younger siblings cheered and managed to shed a few tears too.

I and my brand new husband, John Mark were ready, pumped and exuberant to fly immediately for our Honeymoon. It was going to be a blast as almost everything was ready for the short trip.

John promised the romantic city of Paris wasn't even romantic as the rich and deep roots of heritage and culture of Brazil. John ordered special tan cream and sexy bikini wears for me, while he has been hitting the gym to break a few muscles into good use.

As the car zoomed on and halted right in front of our new apartment, John swiftly kissed me and I giggled like a Kid with Candy.

"Happy married life, babes," He exclaimed, lifting me into his muscled arms as he lurched for a bit, making me giggle some more.

We kissed for a few more minutes before retiring to do a few packing left, so as to fly out of the confines of the Country immediately. There wasn't any need to rush but there has just been too much of unwanted stress with the Wedding plans and schedules and I was excited to visit another Continent with the man of my life, dreams and beyond.

"I love you, Sweetheart," John muttered, his eyes burning and licking fire for love and affection. He was rarely this way. Even at the altar when we shared our passionate and jaw dropping vows, his eyes weren't as lit as they were right now.

"John, are you okay?" I asked quickly, trying to get donned into fresh clothes, a small shorts and a small top to match, making my figure more eye appealing.

"I'm okay, Love. Just promise never to leave my side no matter what happens to us." John almost pestered, his voice eerie and eccentric to my ears.

"John, what do you mean?" I questioned, my question making the ambience more tensed. John grabbed me almost vehemently and squeezed me like Lemon. I smiled faintly and kissed him passionately.

It was an hour later and we were done packing all of our belongings for the long trip of 3 weeks. Good bye to everything and everyone as we rushed to the Airport to break the border and begin our Honeymoon.
(To be continued eventually).

Re: Our Wedding Night... by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmm, I think I will be following this topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Hmmm, I think I will be following this topic.
Please do. More should be updated later. Thanks for reading and commenting.
Re: Our Wedding Night... by Cutehector(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2016
RemenZack:

Please do. More should be updated later. Thanks for reading and commenting.
keep it up, we need more of chimamanda

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by joanee20(f): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Space booked**

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Here is Chapter Two. I didn't even know I would make this Short Story a Book Series but since everyone and even myself is loving it, then why not?! Enjoy!

As we rode ourselves to the Airport in John's car, the night was before us. The weather was chilled and foggy too. I loved nights like this. It made me feel so much in love with the Man right next to me.

I took an eyeful of the sight beside me and I noticed he was sweating and biting on his lips. Maybe he was just as hungry as I was for something that wasn't necessarily food.

Other couples got to have the time of their lives on their Wedding night and I was pumped to fly out of the Country with my Husband.

We were almost at the Airport when I got an erratic call from my Best friend, April, who couldn't make it to I and John's wedding because she was out of town shortly to be with her sick Mother.

"Hello Mrs Naomi. I hope you got my Present? I'm so sorry I wasn't there to see how beautiful you looked on your very special day. Mama isn't even getting any better and you've to understand why this is way more urgent," April begged softly, making me forgive her easily.

I and April became known as Best friends and semi-sisters right from our early days in the University. I was a Law student and she was into a Communications course. We had so much differences but our friendship was more than a Buddy movie. We were both dramatic, funny but also very passionate about each other.

April introduced me to my erstwhile lover, Morgan, who was now a big time business man in Atlanta. We had an history but that was a long time ago because I claimed to be so much in love with my John Mark.

"That's alright, I understand. But I didn't get your present though," I stated, rolling my eyes and looking at John shortly, his eyes darted to the road as he drove in a rather sober manner.

"Really? Well, the fact that your one and only Morgan is back in Town seems like the best wedding present ever!" April cheered, laughing loudly immediately after her mind boggling statement.

I looked at my Husband yet again and that was when the Car halted right in front of the Airport building. My heart raced faster as he took my hands into his, a soft call to end my conversation with April and get out of the Car.

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by joanee20(f): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
NYC update

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 5:30am On Feb 01, 2016
joanee20:
NYC update
Thanks for reading and commenting.
Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 5:32am On Feb 01, 2016
When we got into the palatial Airport building, my heart raced on and on. Why was Morgan suddenly in Town, after years of departure to the US? I knew all was over with, with our little tryst and meetings, just before being engaged to John.

Unusually, I and John were engaged for 2 long and unhappy years. The reasons were preposterous, as my Mother would whine and eventually beg me to walk down that Aisle and become a legal wife. But there always seemed to be an unreasonable reason.

I and Morgan were together for so long, even more than what I and John seemed to waste in the past. We were so much in love. He was my number one and after what seemed to be our 100th break-up, April would vividly predict that we would be an item sooner than later. She was always right as I and Morgan grew more and more in love.

John pulled me out from my reverie and said it was time for us to get on the Plane. I really didn't want to rush things, just like our wedding. I wanted to stay back and find out the real reason why Morgan was back in Town.

"I don't feel too good, Honey!" I lied, faking feelings of sharp pain.

"Are you alright, Sweetheart? What's wrong?" John questioned, trying to rub my back and belly at the same time.

"Not really. Can we just go home?" I asked, trying to wince and even moan. I was desperate to stay back in Town and get on with the motive.

"No, that's not possible. We have to get on the Plane immediately or else we might miss it. Don't worry, you'll be fine soon. Just be patient, my love,"

"You two are not going anywhere!" A still voice behind us reverberated, suddenly making the busy insides of the building pause for a second. I suddenly felt well, even after faking a belly ache.

To be continued... Enjoy!
Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
***Beware of some content that might be sexually orientied***

I and Morgan were sprawled on his big bed as we talked about sweet nothings and everything. He smiled so effortlessly as always. His skin was caramel, shiny and smooth as a feather. His biceps, triceps and everything else below was on point, making me excited each and every moment.

I was in a small top and a piece of feathery, see-through pink lacy panties when I arose from the nestling nature of the bed to get myself a glass of chilled water.

I was still trying to cool my throat and thoughts of I and my Lover's past intimate moments when Morgan walked closer to me and pulled me closer from behind. I could feel the priapic nature behind me, as it impaled me lightly and seductively. I looked into his eyes and moved my lips to meet his.

Morgan grabbed my tiny hands and pulled them behind my back. He smiled effortlessly again and I was begging with my dancing eyes, almost screaming for him to calm my raging nerves.

"I love you so much, Naomi!" He whispered, before placing light yet thick as blood kisses on my neck and below my neck line. I smiled and eventually bit my lips as my nerves were going insane for lack of attention and satisfaction. I needed to be sated almost immediately.

After our brief intimate moment, I was soon getting dressed to get back to John, who would get anxious about my whereabouts and eventually get to know about my little secret as a lecherous girlfriend.

"But you don't have to go. You should stay back for one more hour," Morgan ordered, getting up to tempt me once more.

"That's not possible at all. I don't want John to find out about us. The least he knows is your name and that's enough. I don't want him to know more than that." I admonished firmly, now lacing my Shoes, the one I could run really fast in, whenever I needed to be with Morgan.

"Yes, you are right. But when shall we meet again?"

"Soon! Just don't be too anxious, we shall meet again soon!". We locked hungry lips again, as we went on doing so for minutes. It was now 7 o'clock and I had to hurry before traffic made me a victim.

I rushed back to John's gaunt apartment. He only managed to afford a few Cushions, most of it tattered and battered. He was still in a struggling situation when it came to finance. I was managing a small Clerk job in one of these fledgling Legal establishment.

John still wasn't home. It was unusual since he was still unemployed and only had a few errands to run, just to earn a few pennies to survive. The only reason I was still with John was because he was a second option. I and Morgan were already romantically done until he came running back into my life, taking away my senses and making me a slave to his paranormal skills.

It was verily dark by now and John still wasn't back home. I was vaguely getting worried as I paced up and down the mushroom confines of his apartment. When I picked up my phone to give Morgan a call, John came walking in on me. He startled me momentarily as blood was strewn all over his purple coloured shirt. I instantly moved backwards and covered my mouth, even though a scream still managed to escape.

"Why are you- Why are you covered in blood, John? Wha-what happened to you?" I asked, stuttering and trembling like a wet leaf.

"I rescued a dying man on my way back from Tony's. He got into an accident and I decided to save his life!". I was still trembling when John grabbed me and took me into his blood smelling arms.

"But, what if you got hurt too? You cou-could have been killed or something," "Hush now, Sweetheart!" John cooed, playing with my hair and kissing it afterwards.

My eyes were wide open in shock and consternation. The smell of dried blood was making me feel sick suddenly, so I insisted on heating some water for John so he could clean himself. But he insisted I joined him instead.

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by wazupguy(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Now that is what I'm talking about....*grabs seat*....

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2016
wazupguy:
Now that is what I'm talking about....*grabs seat*....
Re: Our Wedding Night... by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Nice one guy

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
Nice one guy
Thanks for reading and commenting but I'm actually a 'Lady' and not a 'Guy'.
Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2016
As I and John had an amateur lover's shower time, even without an actual shower head, I was still tremulous, my voice shaken and different.

John placed his hands on my shoulders and made me look into his eyes. He kissed me and touched me softly. I kissed him back and hugged him afterwards.

"I'm so glad nothing happened to you. You made me so scared earlier. Blood is definitely not your colour!" I teased, making him clearly kiss me yet again.

I quickly picked up the small bowl, filled with cold water, pouring it upon our bodies.

Detective Vaughan bellowed and hit his fists on the Table several times. He smiled shortly, before that victimising scowl was etched on his black coloured face.

John told me the room was so stuffy, dark and daunting. I felt sorry for him greatly as caked blood was around his nostrils and fresh blood was strewn around his eyes and lips.

His lips were swollen red and almost turning purple, like the ink of a faded Pen.

My John was charged and detained for first degree Murder. It was unbelievable as my Husband was detained for more than 24 hours for a crime I was so sure he didn't commit.

I was so frustrated and so disconsolate that my Husband was charged for something I was so sure he wouldn't think of doing. Detective Vaughan admonished that I ought to do the right thing to get my Husband's case justified and settled soonest, or else he would be executed as soon as possible.

April still wasn't back in Town and there was certainly no one to call or seek for some kind of help or intervention, not even my own Mother. I was so frustrated and fumed. John was still detained and I couldn't do a thing to rescue him from the pit of other criminals.

He claimed he did no wrong and I had no right not to believe him. I had to do something, whether to fight or beg, I was so ready to do it all for the Man I truly claimed I loved.

***To be Continued, please drop your Comments and Suggestions***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Wedding Night... by TheBossLadyK(f): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
RemenZack:

Thanks for reading and commenting but I'm actually a 'Lady' and not a 'Guy'.

OK thanks for letting me know, by the way nice one babe

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by wazupguy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
comments: nice one....but still hungry....

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
wazupguy:
comments: nice one....but still hungry....
More will be updated. Thanks for reading and commenting.
Re: Our Wedding Night... by HENSEXIE(f): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Its A̶̲̥̅ nyc story U̶̲̥̅̊'ve got hia,buh A̶̲̥̅♏ kinda lost.
4rm d airport wit John,2 being wit morgan in his bed,2 John being accused of murder.is it A̶̲̥̅ flashback?if yes,pls try 2 indicate.
*grabs A̶̲̥̅ seat aπϑ sits close 2 WAZUPGUY*ope U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt min sha wink
Oya Remenzack com aπϑ update ooo,av A̶̲̥̅ feelin its gonna Βε̲̣̣̣̥ interestin

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yes, there is adequate use of Flashback and soon, you'll get to know more about the Characters.
I will be updating more and more Chapters soonest. Be patient with me for a while.
Thank you for reading and commenting.

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
That foreboding evening after washing thick blood off John's body, things automatically became better and sweeter. Our love was boiling at the highest rate and I was proud to admit he was doing so much better in bed, even more than wonder-boy, Morgan.

Sometimes, I would catch John talking on the phone secretly with Tony or someone else I didn't know but I didn't mind, John was still ever sweet and I wasn't bothered at all.

It was just another evening when he broke the mind boggling news to me after an expensive dinner, properly prepared by my hands, after years and years of training efficiently in my Mother's kitchen.

"Sweetheart, I've been itching to break it to you but I wanted things to be perfect, just like our love for each other," John quipped in the most remarkable manner.

"What do you mean?" I asked, exuberant for the forthcoming news.

"I've a new job, Naomi. It's not really a big one but at least, I'm not unemployed anymore. Our lives will get better and soon, we'll be married!" John stated, his eyes lit in joys and happiness.

I was mute and sipped from my glass of cold water. I rubbed my hands together and managed to smile but it obviously turned out dry and wry.

"What's wrong, Sweetheart? Did I say something wrong?" "No, not at all!" I justified in a disingenuous tone. All John could do was kiss me swiftly and I remained mute for the rest of the night. I had no idea what the new job was but I was happy for him and also for us.

The following day at the Precinct, after pacing up and down John's furnished apartment. I couldn't sleep so well, making me flagged and knackered. I couldn't eat too much also, only managing a few snacks I could get a nearby place. I got some for John and also prepared his favourable meal.

I prayed and desired in my heart that Detective Vaughan and the other Police Officers would let John enjoy his meal, without their unnecessary and unfair share from the small meal.

I got my lucky wish, as neither Detective Vaughan nor the others took a bite from John's meal.

I could already spot a few blemishes and acne on the skin of my Husband. He was already so lean, making my eyes water. I still had no idea on what to do.

I was only a mere Clerk for a Legal Practitioner and there was no way I would be able to get justice so quickly and easily.

I managed to fight back the tears as my Husband hungrily devoured the food, not letting go of any leftovers. I was stupid enough and tried to kiss him but a lanky looking Sergeant bellowed at the both of us and threatened to take John back to his Cell.

***New Arrivals Everyday. Don't miss out***
Re: Our Wedding Night... by Missmossy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Such a beautiful piece,keep it coming cheesy

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by wazupguy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
HENSEXIE:
Its A̶̲̥̅ nyc story U̶̲̥̅̊'ve got hia,buh A̶̲̥̅♏ kinda lost.
4rm d airport wit John,2 being wit morgan in his bed,2 John being accused of murder.is it A̶̲̥̅ flashback?if yes,pls try 2 indicate.
*grabs A̶̲̥̅ seat aπϑ sits close 2 WAZUPGUY*ope U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt min sha wink
Oya Remenzack com aπϑ update ooo,av A̶̲̥̅ feelin its gonna Βε̲̣̣̣̥ interestin
shu...for weyrin..will you shop poppycorn

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by HENSEXIE(f): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
I 4 N̶̲̥̅̊☺ mind ooo grin
Buh d update is takin 2 long

wazupguy:

shu...for weyrin..will you shop poppycorn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 5:17am On Feb 03, 2016
Missmossy:
Such a beautiful piece,keep it coming cheesy
Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 5:21am On Feb 03, 2016
***Today's Arrivals is right here!***

April was the first person to know about John's detention after 48 hours. The process was taking so long and it was unbearable for me as a fresh Bride. I needed to get out of this mind blowing frustration and I desired to travel to Brazil as soon as possible. But that was impossible, now that John was tagged a Killer.

I and April were shortly at her apartment, the one her Boyfriend got her. It was opulent and palatial, furnished with enough latest furniture and other household wares. That was the least of my concern as I was crying uncontrollably that very day.

April offered me a drink but I rebuffed quickly. All I needed was John to be released but Detective Vaughan claimed John was the main murder suspect of the case of one Mr Royal, CEO of Royal Incorporated. It was all a joke to my ears, because I was so sure that my Husband was truly innocent.

The Detective suggested I hired a dignified and unbiased Lawyer for the case but I had no idea who to call or run to for help. I was only a Clerk and I had little or no money at the moment to afford one of these qualified Lawyers. John didn't even have enough since we had exhausted almost everything we had for the Big Wedding. I was almost dead and gone!

"But did you hear me at all? I met Morgan. He was looking so rich and tempting," April commented, trying to make out something from one of these Cable Tv channels.

"What are you even saying? My Husband is being victimised for no reasonable reason and all you can talk about is Morgan and his unexpected visit? I'm sure he doesn't even care that I might be a Widow soon!" I blurted, making my insides livid.

"Widow? God forbid! You will not be a Widow, my friend! But there's nothing you can do at the moment. Just let justice decide and I'm sure John will be freed soon. You can't fight the law, Naomi!".

April's statement got me a little calmer that before, making me retire for that drink she offered earlier. We talked in small amounts about the wedding and she gave me the latest about her Mother's health. Soon, we talked about Morgan and the real reason he was back in Nigeria and why he disappeared so suddenly before.
Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
With John and his new job, everything was so new and different. He still got back home late but that wasn't new, I was accustomed to that already.

I was loving life with a life I and John truly deserved with one another. We moved into a new apartment and we could afford quality meals, clothes and so much more. John tried several ways to make me his Wife but there was always that reason.

"I don't want to rush things, John. Babies will definitely come next and I don't think I'm ready for such!" I would say most times.

"I'm still too young. Let's just wait some more!" I would say some other times.

It was one excuse after the other because my heart was still trying to choose between two sinking boats, John's or Morgan's.

It was week after week and I heard not a single word from Morgan since our previous tryst at his apartment. I tried to reach him but he wasn't just available.

Immediately after working hours that rainy Tuesday, I visited his apartment and the shocking news finally got to me, Morgan was out of Town suddenly. It was so shocking, because he ought to have informed me about it, or even inform April at least.

April confessed she knew nothing about Morgan's totally awkward and erratic disappearance. It was so much of a Fiasco for me because he was never the kind to disappear without a single writing on the wall. It was so unlike him!

That was why I waited for him to return. Two long and unhappy years, I waited for Morgan to return but he never did. It was after a while April revealed to me that Morgan now lived in Atlanta, Georgia. I didn't know how to react to the news but I immediately started making wedding plans for I and John's long awaited wedding.

My Mother danced and cheered that the evil spirit controlling my actions to repudiate myself from being a Wife had finally taken a hike. John was just as elated when I said 'Yes' to him officially, after a bucket-load of excuses.

***There will be more and more updates. Stay tuned!***
Re: Our Wedding Night... by Alunique: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
9ICE 1 KEEP IT UP

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Alunique:
9ICE 1 KEEP IT UP
Thank you. I will.
Thanks for reading and commenting as well.
Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
I was trying to sort out old and dusty files, that were strewn and cluttered on my Desk when Barrister Clarion walked into my small office. He had that scowl on his face, making me jump out of my butt aching seat.

"Good Afternoon, Sir. Is there a problem?" I asked mischievously, trying to make my Desk look neater but it was obviously a fail when Barrister Clarion stopped me.

"How dare you ask me that? Of course there is a problem. A bucket-load of them! Do you want to get fired?" He asked, his nose sweaty and so distracting as it had that rise an fall movement, in accordance to the cadence of his gruff voice.

"No, Sir. Not at all!" I quickly quipped.

"Then why aren't you doing your job effectively? You have been coming late to the job and all of your works on the Computer has been so dull and filled with errors. Is there something wrong?" Barrister Clarion questioned.

It was now a week and almost more and John was still detained and condemned, without any hopes of getting out of the confines of that battered Cell soon.

"Not really-" I stammered and held back my tongue to tell the whole truth to my Boss. He never really cared why I wasn't away for the required amount of time for my Honeymoon or what was making me so distracted and unfocused. He only cared about what was going on at work and that was comprehensible.

"Sir, it's my Husband. He has been detained and condemned for Murder and even Theft of one Mr Royal. I believe he's innocent but no one cares to listen," I explained in a substantial fold, making Barrister Clarion's tone soft and mild.

"Is that so? Why didn't you inform me about this? He has been detained for a week and hasn't been charged to a competent Law court yet? I can't believe this is happening, when you were a Law student once in your Lifetime and you are under the tutelage of one of the most influential Lawyers in Town. I'm vaguely disappointed by your actions that you didn't inform me earlier,"

"But I didn't want to disturb or bother you, Sir. You've already done enough by offering me a job," I said earnestly, tears almost cascading down my face.

Barrister Clarion could see that and decided to pat my back. I smiled at him and he smiled back, for the very first time. I suddenly felt saved and relieved.

***To be continued definitely***
Re: Our Wedding Night... by RemenZack(f): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2016
"I cannot believe you're letting this opportunity go. You were engaged for so long, solely because you were still in love with him and now that he's willing to have just a word with you, you are fighting him back? Why are you even getting dressed? It's just another Trial," April reproved, her eyes roaming to and fro my body as I was donned in a new Outfit I got for this special occasion.

There had been series and episodes of Trials for John's case but this one seemed to be the final one, Barrister Clarion claimed.

Barrister Clarion agreed to be the Lawyer for John's trial and I felt like the luckiest Woman in the world. Not only because Barrister Clarion was my Boss and one of the most competent Lawyers when it came to most jaw clenching and belly rumbling Trials but because it was all for Gratis sake. I was officially blessed.

April refused to come along with me that day to the Law Court, as she claimed to be extremely busy. I was too happy to be sad or mad at anyone. My Husband would be freed and that was all I truly cared about.

That Thursday morning, John was still in chains, fastened to his feet and hands. His hair was suddenly overgrown and so was the roughly patched beard on his chin. I tried not to shed a tear. I was alone, with no one by my side. I was willing to fight this on my own, without my Mother or Siblings to rub or pat my back, telling me to stay strong.

Barrister Clarion and the other Lawyer, the mean looking Prosecutor shook hands vehemently and I could see literal smoke ooze out of their ears.

I looked beyond and sighted Detective Vaughan and a few other Officers I could recognise from the Precinct.

The trial began at exactly 11:20am. I was huddled like a ball in my seat as the tensed moment began. It was the slight moment of truth and I knew John would be freed and our Honeymoon to Brazil was closer to us, even more than we could imagine.

Barrister Clarion quoted a few legal statements from the Constitution, like he always aptly did, backing John up by every word of his. The Judge looked intently as Barrister Clarion spoke.

It was getting more and more tensed as the Prosecutor stressed that John was responsible for the death of one Mr Royal, who was robbed, attacked and killed on the spot a few years ago, after being pursued and implored for a particular job favour.

He went on further to say, Tony, a loyal and amiable friend of John, who was also detained and charged for Murder claimed they were both in on the act that evening, as the evidence of the deceased was strewn on their bodies.

The Law court gasped, as if desperate for air. That was when my whole world stopped ticking. My heart raced faster and everything was different to my eyes now. Our happiness was the beginning of our sadness.

***More updates coming up!***
Re: Our Wedding Night... by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2016
Voting closes by 11pm today. Hurry and vote for your favourite story of the month.

https://www.nairaland.com/2906633/literature-sections-story-month-award/1#42605785

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) / Broken Seal / All The Lies About Blogging Incomes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.