Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Are Working Women Bad Mothers? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Working Women Bad Mothers? (2088 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children / Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by gen2genius(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2009
Most housewives say they chose to stay at home so as to take good care of their children. Does it imply that working women are the ones who produce badly brought-up children? shocked shocked
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by mamagee3(f): 1:22am On Jun 30, 2009
Hell no!
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by iice(f): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2009
The mind boggles undecided
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2009
gen2genius:

Most housewives say they chose to stay at home so as to take good care of their children. Does it imply that working women are the ones who produce badly brought-up children? shocked shocked
no way but some working moms tends to have fatter kids coz they don't cook for their children. most spend very little time with the kids, and as a child you need the full love of your mom especially when you are young but then again the world have become so hustle that you can't blame them
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by netotse(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2009
a bad mom is a bad mom period, whether she works or not!
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by benincitys(f): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
i work 3 days a week
4days a week housewife mother and all does that make me a bad mother?
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by Fhemmmy: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2009
Not at all, infact, there are some stay home mother that are terrible.
A mother that stays home and watch all shows on TV while the kids is watching his/her own show in the other room is not any better than going to work and let a baby sitter do the job.
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2009
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 01, 2009
benincitys:

i work 3 days a week
4days a week housewife mother and all does that make me a bad mother?

Nope. As kids get older they see the way you as a mum strive to make a home, working or not, if you're doing a goos job, it will show.
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by Gabry(f): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2009
I dont think so. My mom is working like hell and she is very strict on us. It has made me who I am today.
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by sley4life(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2009
we cant justify that fact if they are good or bad. But some working women use such free space to pull runs.
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by sley4life(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2009
i know of a working married woman that comes to my desk in the morning to collect strokes of the cane
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by benedictac(f): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2009
A bad mom is a bad mom whether she is a workerholic or stay-at-home mom.
Re: Are Working Women Bad Mothers? by ifyalways(f): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2009
Are non-working women good mothers

(1) (Reply)

. / Should They Be Allowed? / How To Co Sleep Safely With Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.