Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

If Google Fails To Approve This Time Then They Are Biased - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If Google Fails To Approve This Time Then They Are Biased (729 Views)

Necessary Things To Do If You Want Google To Approve Your Adsense / 30 Hilarious Things That Will Happen If Google And Its Products Fold Up-Techinfo / Please Help! Will Google Adsense Approve This Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Google Fails To Approve This Time Then They Are Biased by qtx(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2016
This site [url]robminds.com[/url] has been denied adsense approval twice in the past.
Then i had to start all afresh creating every character, image and every other thing that constitute content OMO.
Now i have come to this level.
Should google deny it this time, i will form an opinion about them.( although my opinion may not count at the end of the day, but an opinion is an opinion) lol
But i pray they dont.
Meanwhile, i will welcome criticisms and advise from well meaning webmasters and bloggers in the house.
thanks.
Please let the Mods help to move this to front page abeg. I need comments so badly.
Re: If Google Fails To Approve This Time Then They Are Biased by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2016
qtx:
This site [url]robminds.com[/url] has been denied adsense approval twice in the past.
Then i had to start all afresh creating every character, image and every other thing that constitute content OMO.
Now i have come to this level.
Should google deny it this time, i will form an opinion about them.( although my opinion may not count at the end of the day, but an opinion is an opinion) lol
But i pray they dont.
Meanwhile, i will welcome criticisms and advise from well meaning webmasters and bloggers in the house.
thanks.
Please let the Mods help to move this to front page abeg. I need comments so badly.
Pop ups aren't used in modern day websites
it scares potential readers
especially when they use opera mini
Re: If Google Fails To Approve This Time Then They Are Biased by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
I think you should go on with the protest letter since they may not approve you till you get things right.

1. Take off that popup
2. Stick to one subject matter and not jumping from politics to stories that touc the heart.
3. The about us, contactus and privacy policy page are paramount. You must get it right.
Re: If Google Fails To Approve This Time Then They Are Biased by qtx(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Khaynet:
Pop ups aren't used in modern day websites
it scares potential readers
especially when they use opera mini
Thanks a lot for your observation. Popup disabled.
But is that all?
Re: If Google Fails To Approve This Time Then They Are Biased by qtx(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
radiokilla:
I think you should go on with the protest letter since they may not approve you till you get things right.

1. Take off that popup
2. Stick to one subject matter and not jumping from politics to stories that touc the heart.
3. The about us, contactus and privacy policy page are paramount. You must get it right.

1. Popup taken off already.
2. One subject matter: the blog is actually a news and gist blog. Hence covering touching stories is part of the gist while others are news.
3. Anything wrong with the About Us, Contact Us and Privacy pages there? If yes can you throw a little more light?
Thanks a lot for your inputs. I appreciate.
Re: If Google Fails To Approve This Time Then They Are Biased by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
qtx:

1. Popup taken off already.
2. One subject matter: the blog is actually a news and gist blog. Hence covering touching stories is part of the gist while others are news.
3. Anything wrong with the About Us, Contact Us and Privacy pages there? If yes can you throw a little more light?
Thanks a lot for your inputs. I appreciate.
i actually don't have the luxury to check out those pages since i'm surfing the net with a phone at the moment but you can look up what gunnerscity.com looks like to have a clue. I advise you follow similar pattern since it has recorded serial success with adsense approval for over 4 sites.

Also, i will sincerely appeal if you can stick to one subject matter pending when you get that congratulatory message from adsense. It is very important and give it like two weeks before you apply again. Goodluck
Re: If Google Fails To Approve This Time Then They Are Biased by qtx(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2016
radiokilla:
i actually don't have the luxury to check out those pages since i'm surfing the net with a phone at the moment but you can look up what gunnerscity.com looks like to have a clue. I advise you follow similar pattern since it has recorded serial success with adsense approval for over 4 sites.

Also, i will sincerely appeal if you can stick to one subject matter pending when you get that congratulatory message from adsense. It is very important and give it like two weeks before you apply again. Goodluck
I have perused your site and i think its cool.
Though we almost have a similar navi structure, however, i will observe ones again your recommendations and possibly implement.
Thank you for taking your time to show some love. God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Appraise This Domain Name As Its Put Up For Sale... / The True Value Of Nairaland.com / New Adsense Approval Trick 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.