Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried (33261 Views)

Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku / Live Updates: Rivers State Gov. Election Petition Verdict: Wike Vs Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried by jane0000(f): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried by omoharry(f): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2016
CyberWolf:
See this shameless criminals vomiting thrash here... It's chronic hypocrisy after using the same technique to win Lagos and Imo at the SC but turn around to wail when the same technique is applied in Rivers.. Bunch of shameless criminals angry
AND HYPOCRITE..WELL WRITEN.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried by Abali1(m): 1:40am On Mar 13, 2016
janet90:
the end justified the means
Hi, you sent an email. Am sorry I can't really access my mail box now. could you mention me and add a whatsapp contact for me. Thank you
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried by kahal29: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
It's happening already..... . Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgment that killed the card reader are now wailing
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried by dustmalik: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
kahal29:
It's happening already..... . Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgment that killed the card reader are now wailing
True that.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried by ObiofOnitsha: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
kahal29:

Lol
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried by Mylove55(f): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
ms ngeneukwenu is this how you want to eat the humble pie and return to nairaland after suffering the heaviest defeat from the general elections? Anyway let's wait for omenka to follow suit. Supreme court no send federal power
u see ur life, shebi supreme court is more powerful than the president,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' / Adamawa Becomes First Northern State To Support VAT Reform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.