Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) (41072 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? / Dont Claim Street If You Have No Idea What This Is ( Pics ) / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by ardeks(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
I just stumbled on this on the internet right now and I feel like sharing with you guys (romancelanders) to get your view. To me, it is absolutely on point. Over to you guys....

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by MrsChima(f): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
True.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
yes.guys are always quick to fail the loyalty test though.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by madridguy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
100% true. My GF landed me red card last december cos am damn broke to take her out on her birthday.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by cruzita(f): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
concur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by cruzita(f): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
1001%true

6 Likes

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by KzY(f): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
Very true

1 Like

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by ardeks(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
100% true. My GF landed me red card last december cos am damn broke to take her out on her birthday.
That's what my goons term "story that touch". Anyways, that's 95% ladies for you. Their motto is "No money, no love".

10 Likes

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by ourchoice(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
CaroLyner:
I disagree with you CaroLyner, I think ladies fail the test more often than men. Most successful men u see today don't play with the women that stood by them during their days of struggle and hardship.

But if for argument sake, we assume that women are 100, I can boldly tell u that 70 if not 85 out of the 100 women aren't ready to stick or date a financially struggling guy. We all are witnesses to this on daily basis

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by madridguy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Just laugh her in chinko.

ardeks:
That's what my goons term "story that touch". Anyways, that's 95% ladies for you. Their motto is "No money, no love".
Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by vicraven(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
CaroLyner:
sharap, ure always too quick to castigate guys..
like you're a saint

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
correct
Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by tommychow(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Modern Nigerian women fail this test on a daily. Go on and ask them babes if they can stick with a broke ass nigga. They'll look at you like you're a fool.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
So true.
To know the true test of a man,make him comfortable.

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by brighthp(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Very true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by Wonuola89(f): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
so true
Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sai BaBa
Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
ourchoice:
I disagree with you CaroLyner, I think ladies fail the test more often than men. Most successful men u see today don't play with the women that stood by them during their days of struggle and hardship.

But if for argument sake, we assume that women are 100, I can boldly tell u that 70 if not 85 out of the 100 women aren't ready to stick or date a financially struggling guy. We all are witnesses to this on daily basis
yes they stick with her after putting her through misery.annie idibia for example.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by ourchoice(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
CaroLyner:
yes they stick with her after putting her through misery.annie idibia for example.
I understand your point...but then, it is women's love for material things, money and fame that makes them run after a known womanizer who they (ladies) know has a girlfriend/fiance/wife and still goes about impregnating more women....if women would learn to stick with one man irrespective of his financial status and rather pray and work together with him to make something meaningful out of their lives, believe me...men will have no other option but to stick with their woman.

But at the sight of money and fame...all women looses their moral sense, that's the problem in the world today cry cry

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by looseweight: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
True...

Check my profile for testimonies of people who have gone the natural way to loose excess weight
Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by tspun(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Loyalty and trust, for me, are everything. It's a certain thing that gives you a sense of security. It should be the biggest factor in everything we do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
angry angry angry

YOU AND GOOGLE GEH BEEF??

NA TRUE SHA
Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by cutetopsey(f): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Practically true......

To get rid of excess belly fats, check my signature for more details
Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by englishmart(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
iprefer royalty

1 Like

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by Smellymouth: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
So True
Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
True
Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by demarc001: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Different test for different folks, sometimes you got the wrong test for the right person. While sometimes right test for the wrong person. Sometimes in the other way round you get to know a woman better when she has everything. A poor man can be a bad husband due to frustration but be a sweet caring husband in times of wealth. Sometimes woman that appears good with a man in times of nothing can also be a terror when the man has everything. Grace differs. Our prayer should be for God to prevent us from trials that are greater than us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by Kreamie(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Well...perception matters undecided
Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by brunofarad(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by tooman: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
ourchoice:

just like my exxxxxxxx
Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by Gracito(f): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
True. Women fail more tHough sad

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) by mzkat(f): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Very very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.