Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why Are Some Girls Shy To Tell Their Mum They Had Unprotected Sex? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Girls Shy To Tell Their Mum They Had Unprotected Sex? (3237 Views)

She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Some Girls Shy To Tell Their Mum They Had Unprotected Sex? by Captain001(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Gaborone:

Amen; God see us through.

Raising them in a godly way isn't antithetical to getting close to them though. And then, getting close to them isn't synonymous with teaching them how to wear a condom. Thanks all the same.

You're a rare gem. See as my heart dey jolly for you. My dear with your resolve to raise godly children the problem of waywardness is solved. Don't mind these people blabbing as if it's by might or human wisdom one can raise good children. Life is 100% spiritual. There's no middle ground. It's either you are for God or you're for the devil.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Shy To Tell Their Mum They Had Unprotected Sex? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Captain001:

You're a rare gem. See as my heart dey jolly for you. My dear with your resolve to raise godly children the problem of waywardness is solved. Don't mind these people blabbing as if it's by might or human wisdom one can raise good children. Life is 100% spiritual. There's no middle ground. It's either you are for God or you're for the devil.

Now I feel flattered! Thanks dear.

And I endorse your points...via the spiritual, we control the physical. May God help us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Touching: Mums, What Would Do If You Experience This On Your Son's Birthday? / Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. / Friendship: What Is It To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.