Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed (26118 Views)

Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Boko Haram Islamic Terrorists Burn 86 Children Alive / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by ndlife: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
pure wickedness
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by ShowYourCertificate: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Tycoflu:
The kind sources way person dey see these days for NL just dey tire me. Well established Media houses no give number na him one blogger way never near Borno dey inside him room dey dish out ridiculous number.
So you don't know theeagleonline? Ok, how about The Punch?

May the Lord have mercy on you. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by ZZ22: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

STFU and act your age

BH has been weakened and they can only carry out these surprise attacks.

Before Buhari came to power, BH was in control of 8 LGs in the North, now they have been removed from those places.

It is a gradual process to fully eradicate them

Stop gloating over the death of Nigerians

Despite the fact that u are IPOB, show ur humanity
.. Yes he recaptured 8LG, why not relocate to one of those LG and see what happens to you...zombie... Its obvious that Buhari is a liar still your here defending him.. Bomb dey your head

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by TheFreeOne: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
#Dalori Attack Death Toll Rises To 85
http://www.channelstv.com/2016/01/31/dalori-attack-death-toll-rises-to-85/

The govt/military needs our support to defeat these monsters.

I wish the families strenght to bear their loss and Buhari/Lying mohammedian/Burutai should stop the boasting/propaganda of defeating BH.

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by YelloweWest: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Burning children alive!!!! cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by PAnaceA7(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is barbaric.... I tot we have defeated dem
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by cold(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sad..sad..sad. These mothefvckers need to be annihilated like seriously
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by hmohammed(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
eagleeye2:
RIP to the children.
It started as "making his government, ungovernable"...... Today, he is no longer there, but the fire is still raging on.

Please how does this make sense to u at all. Y are u just......
Let me rest my case and move on to more sensible comment.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by drss(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

STFU and act your age

Before Buhari came to power, BH was in control of 8 LGs in the North, now they have been removed from those places.

u think say boko no dey control some local govt at d moment there dia dey decieve unaselves.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Firefire(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
EasternActivist:

APC zombies don show... Hehe why tagging me IPOB? Am I an IPOB? Lmao.

When Gej was fighting bokoharam. Were you not happy at the slightest bombing... Whereby you rush to tag him clueless and so on without even commensurating benevolently with the breaved.
Lol. Were you not the one that politicised the chibok girls and pray each day for them not to be found. Just because you don't want Gej to absorb the credit.

Lol. Zombie o zombie... Lai Muhammed don scam una empty head finish... Wetyn else remain...
Fk off nigga.. I know you did worse than boko boiz whipping the buffonrey govt of great President Buhari.

I beg ignore the zombie.

Am tired of typing RIP. embarassed

Buhary should be impeached immediately. - Ngene.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by kaysklose23(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
And so they say, Sai bu hari RIP 2 D DED
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Endtimesmith(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Every lie lai muhammed will be burnt in hell.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by eagleeye2: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
hmohammed:

Please how does this make sense to u at all. Y are u just...... Let me rest my case and move on to more sensible comment.
Abeg Mohammed, face your 'god' Buhari and leave my mention alone.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by kels4fun(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fash20:
Borno should be declared a war zone. Evacuate civilians from those places and use drones on this motherfuckers?
WHO DASH 9JA ATTACK UNMANNED DRONE SMH
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by tottinova: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
drss:

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/over-100-feared-killed-as-boko-haram-burns-kids-alive-in-borno/

Pls enh someone should explain to me who the Nigerian soldiers are killing.
Everyday, on this same site, I see threads of how the Nigerian army killed so so and so members of the so called boko haram.
I want to know if they are too different terrorist group or if the boko haram has over a million members cus everyday I hear dat the army has dealt with them and still, it seems like their numbers increase.

So someone should pls help me out undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by cold(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
eagleeye2:
RIP to the children.
It started as "making his government, ungovernable"...... Today, he is no longer there, but the fire is still raging on.
Reason why they say when digging a ditch for your enemy,dig two. Because the trap you set just may be for you. If you play in dirt you get dirty, if you walk through mud, you usually get some on the bottom of your shoes and if you are around somebody throwing dirt a little might spill onto you. It's just sad that it's the innocent folks who just want to get by in life are the ones feeling the heat...sigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

STFU and act your age

Weakened? What kinda idiot are you? Till they kill your family before you know they ain't weakened?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by cheruv: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
EasternActivist:

APC zombies don show... Hehe why tagging me IPOB? Am I an IPOB? Lmao.

When Gej was fighting bokoharam. Were you not happy at the slightest bombing... Whereby you rush to tag him clueless and so on without even commensurating benevolently with the breaved.
Lol. Were you not the one that politicised the chibok girls and pray each day for them not to be found. Just because you don't want Gej to absorb the credit.

Lol. Zombie o zombie... Lai Muhammed don scam una empty head finish... Wetyn else remain...
Fk off nigga.. I know you did worse than boko boiz whipping the buffonrey govt of great President Buhari.
This reply has pleased me...but seriously I wonder why someone who hates Igbos would be proud to be in an Igbo moniker!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by santicruz: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rip to do dead
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by happney65: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Omolola15 I guess your Mr Bubu said BH would be destroyed after two months?Chai you have being scammed...RIP to the Dead.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by OkikeAbiama: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Closedoor:

Weakened? What kinda idiot are you? Till they kill your family before you know they ain't weakened?
Please Mods, lalasticlala, Mynd44

This has broken rule 2
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Femiwilli: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
GMB call ur boys to order.
Since you got in the attacks increased.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Shortyy(f): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

Just imagine the poor grammar from the IPOB.
GEJ abscond the credit??
Jeeez
No wonder you dont have the decency to express your condolences
Grow up!
forget his grammar and face the topic at hand! morafucka

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by dunkem21(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

Rose2014 how far?

No be only Rose2014 ..

Na Mizmycoli ..
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by TheFreeOne: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
tottinova:

Pls enh someone should explain to me who the Nigerian soldiers are killing.
Everyday, on this same site, I see threads of how the Nigerian army killed so so and so members of the so called boko haram.
I want to know if they are too different terrorist group or if the boko haram has over a million members cus everyday I hear dat the army has dealt with them and still, it seems like their numbers increase.

So someone should pls help me out undecided

With Liar mohammed as minister of mis information as you still surprised

The military need to concentrate more on decimating BH and steer off politics cos attacks as this is a big dent on their recent claims.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shortyy:

forget his grammar and face the topic at hand! morafucka

Ur comment kept me laughing Buh Ur moniker though..
R you sure Ur not of aki n p......... Lol.

Just joking...
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by yahrant140(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
My Take : Nigerians must hear from Lai Mohammed !!!!!!!! He owes us some explanation on what went wrong !!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by dunkem21(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
alanposh:

Ur comment kept me laughing Buh Ur moniker though..
R you sure Ur not of aki n p......... Lol.

Just joking...

I know why you're laughing .. Me and aki dem don run one matter like that ..

..anyi bu ndi mkpumkpu nwetekwa gi e .. grin

..Bad boy
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by cococandy(f): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Children? Oh god! cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by ministeriallist: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lai, I don't seem to understand this your technical defeat of BH again!
If this is what technical defeat means, what would have happened if we haven't technically defeated them?
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Alwaystruth: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
This war has been won technically and everything is over. pack your boots and guns for one side and go to
bed and sleep. War is over technically while BH is killing poor innocent people in their hundreds.
Nigerians are gullible and dumb asses who never ask questions. Bubu said he will end BH by December but he never mentioned the year. Technically it could December 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: How To Detect A Suicide Bomber / Anambra Firetruck Fail To Dispense Water To Quench Fire; Bucket Used (Video) / Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.