Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed (26111 Views)

Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Boko Haram Islamic Terrorists Burn 86 Children Alive / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by chichriso: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ajibo111:
LINK?
You dont need link for everything, its a known that happened yesterday
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by dunkem21(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
chichriso:

You dont need link for everything, its a known that happened yesterday

Yeah .. Behind the guy, I also asked about *source because it wasn't provided as at then although I knew of an attack ..

Maybe the guy lost the apetite to comment like me on the gruesome burning of children ..

I wish it wasn't true that's why I also asked of source*
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by chichriso: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
dunkem21:

Yeah .. Behind the guy, I also asked about *source because it wasn't provided as at then although I knew of an attack ..

Maybe the guy lost the apetite to comment like me on the gruesome burning of children ..

I wish it wasn't true that's why I also asked of source*

At least you know its very true
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
[qDon't author=dunkem21 post=42499425]

I know why you're laughing .. Me and aki dem don run one matter like that ..

..anyi bu ndi mkpumkkapu nwetekwa gi e .. grin

..Bad boy[/quote]

Kamnukwa Na echi aburoo akwukwo...

Idiiii sharp... No b Bobo.

Dont mind ndi boko haram..
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
dunkem21:

I know why you're laughing .. Me and aki dem don run one matter like that ..

..anyi bu ndi mkpumkpu nwetekwa gi e .. grin

..Bad boy

Kamnukwa Na echii aburooo akwukwo..

NNE. Idi sharp... Don't mind me. I just wanted to pull ya legs.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by dunkem21(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
chichriso:

At least you know its very true

Yeah .. but with goose pimples .. cry

I love children to a fault ..
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by chichriso: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
dunkem21:

Yeah .. but with goose pimples .. cry

I love children to a fault ..
The attack on those children are the worst i have seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by osusuallstars: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
there is God ooooooooooooooooo. lie mohammed play mind game. tell the press that it will take a long time to defeat BH, that they are formidable, but to the soldiers, let them know that boko haram is defeated.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by pimpinlala(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
boohariii
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by wiseoneking: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

Just imagine the poor grammar from the IPOB.

GEJ abscond the credit??

Jeeez

No wonder you dont have the decency to express your condolences

Grow up!
look at this one, you are worried about the ipob guy while your god is directly decimating those he boasted to protect if elected. I pity you and bubu. See your life and pmb.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Litmus: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Black people serve best as groveling dogs the world can look down on or exploit in all ramifications to their hearts content and Nigeria is the aberration that must not survive. Nigerians meanwhile don't understand and continually look inwards because it has been drummed in us for generations that the fault lies in ourselves. That the fault lies in us is true to the extent that we can find the keys to defeating our problems in ourselves but this does not mean that the cause of the problem begins with us. We find a way to control our borders and we will largely defeat terrorism. Another way is to be so powerful militarily we annihilate the terrorists in mass on our soil, like I've stated before, we turn Nigeria into a killing filed, their dying fields. Eventually the very Name Nigeria strikes fear into any twart recruited in any part of Africa or the world to come kill our people and they decline for no reward will be large enough.

And i wish the media stops calling bokoharam Nigeria's homegrown terrorists. Whatever the origin, these murderers are not Nigerians. Nigerians are not murdering their women and children, i don't care what anyone preaches.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
OkikeAbiama:

Please Mods, lalasticlala, Mynd44

This has broken rule 2

Do you know what (?) stands for?
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Cannonleo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
look lets face the truth, its a hard bitter truth,. you took out Gen adeosun who literally became a thorn in the flesh of bh (a stickler for the doctrine of mobility)when he still had not finished his job, and brought in **************then we are back to the old days of concentration thinking/ doctrine. for crying out loud, mafa and jere lgas are not yet free , konduga and damboa will always hold, biu ,marte, hawal etc came under our control due to the shifts to mobility and 72MSF, question is where are they now, or have they been relegated to the background cos... let me not say the words.
some people need to get there thinking caps back on

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Abeymills(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Apc zombies bubuhari shame on u all
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by chloee(f): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

STFU and act your age

BH has been weakened and they can only carry out these surprise attacks.

Before Buhari came to power, BH was in control of 8 LGs in the North, now they have been removed from those places.

It is a gradual process to fully eradicate them

Stop gloating over the death of Nigerians

Despite the fact that u are IPOB, show ur humanity
I sincerely pray that none of your family member should be a victim of BH. Sincerely your understanding will change. This is not politics
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by dunkem21(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
chloee:
I sincerely pray that none of your family member should be a victim of BH. Sincerely your understanding will change. This is not politics

You know, some people don't even know that there's more to life than politics ..

@Bolded, I say amen and wish same to all NLers ..
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by steph2sweet(f): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
K
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by steph2sweet(f): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

Before Buhari came to power, BH was in control of 8 LGs in the North, now they have been removed from those places.

Despite the fact that u are show ur humanity
It is very obvious that you are lost, you don't even know your identity. Ibowannabe, so disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Billygee2u: 2:30am On Feb 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:
This is Genocide!! Lai Mohammed and co should desist from further provoking this animals!! They keep releasing propaganda statements every passing day when the animals are yet to be decimated!! May the souls of the victims RIP amen
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Billygee2u: 2:31am On Feb 01, 2016
eagleeye2:
RIP to the children.
It started as "making his government, ungovernable"...... Today, he is no longer there, but the fire is still raging on.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Billygee2u: 2:32am On Feb 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Only God knows the precide number of people killed.When the media says 100 just know more than 100 people died!! Chai Boko haram all this blood you are sharing!!.It is a pity that almost 24 hours after this carnage we are yet to receive any statement from the presidency!!Buhari is not just incompetent but also heartless.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Billygee2u: 2:33am On Feb 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I will take them serious when they bomb aso rock.. Those our top corrupt politicians who funded boko haram.. Boko haram shud leave innocent people alone
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Billygee2u: 2:38am On Feb 01, 2016
EasternActivist:

APC zombies don show... Hehe why tagging me IPOB? Am I an IPOB? Lmao.

When Gej was fighting bokoharam. Were you not happy at the slightest bombing... Whereby you rush to tag him clueless and so on without even commensurating benevolently with the breaved.
Lol. Were you not the one that politicised the chibok girls and pray each day for them not to be found. Just because you don't want Gej to absorb the credit.

Lol. Zombie o zombie... Lai Muhammed don scam una empty head finish... Wetyn else remain...
Fk off nigga.. I know you did worse than boko boiz whipping the buffonrey govt of great President Buhari.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Pavarottii(m): 4:16am On Feb 01, 2016
EbukaFran:

STFU and act your age

Despite the fact that u are IPOB, show ur humanity
Do u av a conscience at all, still playing politics and blame game with human lives. Everybody knows that BH was decimated b4 buhari came in. There were pushed to a. Point of surrendering in Sambisa Forest. No single LG was under BH wen buhari came in. If there was; how come election held in Borno state peacefully, with 98% PVC Collection?
Answer these questions or rest ur case forever, b4 u pray 4 bad thing for urself.
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by Syjibrin(f): 6:43am On Feb 01, 2016
EbukaFran:

Just imagine the poor grammar from the IPOB.

GEJ abscond the credit??

Jeeez

No wonder you dont have the decency to express your condolences

Grow up!
i no fit laugh oh GEJ abscond the recharge card not only credit. What correlation does your expression has with been absconded? You better grow up guy
Re: Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed by emmydollars4life(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
suxkill:
We have defeated(BH) technically.....lie moha

it's only an unstructured attack.......bubu

BH has been decimated....... snake charmer

Rip to the dead!
Boko Haram can not coordinate any attack again ........ buru

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency / Ibrahim Magu Names Pension Thieves / Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.