Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! (4853 Views)

Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / Photos: Whose Sister Is This? See What A Facebook Slayqueen Shared Online / Nicky minaj has set the media ablaze see what the rapper shared online now 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by cowgirl9090: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
The argument is because no one seems to be
able to point out who the mum is because they look
like triplets.
Can you guess who the mum is?

I have a feeling she is the one on black suit ,because she is on black while the twins are on white, and she doesn't have an elongated face just like the other twin girls and just may be they got the elongated face from their father undecided .
I am just as confused as the rest of 'em talking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
So cute.

Lemme see dose wailers saying The beautiful ones ain't born yet.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Smellymouth: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
shocked
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
shockedsmiley
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by wilybebsy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
So??
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
The mom is d one in d middle,it's so obvious!

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
How many times will you guys recycle this same old shyt. angryjavascript:void(0);
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by dechandel(f): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Adorable kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by kalu01(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
awesome
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Iamlordgee(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
embarassed
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
So nice a pic

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Cutehector(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
cmon u must be kiddn, d mum is d one at the right! angry

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by cruzita(f): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
the one at the left looks more matured so I guess she is the mum

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by cowgirl9090: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
What will be your reason for choosing the one in the middle
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Meeloreh(f): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Leave the pix . The twins know their mother

5 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Thorby(m): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
It's so obvious. If the mum is there, she's the one wearing black suit.
Also, the angle the pix was being taken. I'm sure the mum won't be the one that took the pix. it's from one of the twin.
So the twin are on white top.
Nice Family tho..
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by osesology(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
I beg to disagree wit u. I think it's the one on their right and on my left because she's the only one wearing a different color and you know how much twins love to wear the same clothes. Moreover, she looks more reserved and matured.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Amberon: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
the mother is an author of confusion shocked

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
cmon u must be kiddn, d mum is d one at the right! angry

Obviously. The mom is the one driving. Not the younger ones. She is the one that took the picture.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebayray:
So cute.

The beautiful ones aint born yet but i was allowed to come survey the world for a while smiley cool
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Obviously. The mom is the one driving. Not the younger ones. She is the one that took the picture.
and which position is d woman driving on? angry
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by cowgirl9090: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Meeloreh:
Leave the pix . The twins know their mother

this got me laughing really hard cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by grad2012(f): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
She's d one wearing the black suit lols but they look so lovely.
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by jaybee104(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
grad2012:
She's d one wearing the black suit lols but they look so lovely.
U said my mind.. Mayb na u be my missing rib o

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Speechless3:
The beautiful ones aint born yet but i was allowed to come survey the world for a while smiley cool

Hehehehe hehehehehehe hehehehehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by pbs4real(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Speechless3:
alryt,hv seen ur pix,its cutecheesy
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Moz22: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
I have seen her but I won't show you..
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
alryt,hv seen ur pix,its cutecheesy
Lol thnk u !
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebayray:
So cute.

ur dp...nice diastema
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
johnnycrew:
ur dp...nice diastema

Lolz, thanks.
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
and which position is d woman driving on? angry

It is a left hand drive car. The one at your right is the one who took the picture. The other two, the twins are not the ones that took the picture.
Re: This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! by Izyyblaze(f): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
dechandel:
Adorable kiss kiss
hmmm...weldone o and better don't ask who i am

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Words You’d Find In Both The Igbo And Yoruba Languages / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? / How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.