Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Sagittarius Horoscope: November 22 – December 21 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sagittarius Horoscope: November 22 – December 21 (517 Views)

All Sagittarius - Nov 22 To Dec 21 Born - Pls Come In / The Sagittarius, Born In November 22 – December 21, Drop In / Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sagittarius Horoscope: November 22 – December 21 by SunehriLasgidi(f): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sagittarians are free spirits with a friendly, independent style. They dislike being tied down and are incurable idealists, always looking to expand their horizons and improve their lot. Optimistic and easygoing, they have a love of truth, honesty, and justice that gives them a very philosophical approach to life.

Spirited individuals, Sagittarians think big and see the grander vision. This ability to perceive the “big plan” means that they are usually working on some scheme or project for the future. They love to explore and are inveterate travellers of the mind and the world. Placing a high value on knowledge, they seek inspiration for themselves and for others, genuinely wishing to uplift people with their clever words or big smile. Whatever Sagittarians do, they like to do in style. In their need for the good things of life, they often indulge in the best. They should be careful however not to carry their extravagant streak too far.

You can read more here http://www.thefemmemedia.com/2016/01/sagittarius-horoscope-november-22.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagittarius Horoscope: November 22 – December 21 by Elfree: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
proudly Sagittarius

1 Like

Re: Sagittarius Horoscope: November 22 – December 21 by Ayo081(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Team #sagy Nov 26

1 Like

Re: Sagittarius Horoscope: November 22 – December 21 by fabem(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yea. Horoscope is real! I read the same thing on google in 2014 and is like they are talking about real me. I possessed everything mentioned. I rep #dec10

1 Like

Re: Sagittarius Horoscope: November 22 – December 21 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lovely insight into the horoscopes. For a long time I used to think I was a Scorpio cos I was born on the 22nd of November but to find out I'm a Sagittarian is quite amazing. Anyway you are quite true in your analysis. Well done

1 Like

Re: Sagittarius Horoscope: November 22 – December 21 by drmikeadams(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
;DDecember 21
Re: Sagittarius Horoscope: November 22 – December 21 by SunehriLasgidi(f): 12:27am On Feb 01, 2016
Shinyjay:
Lovely insight into the horoscopes. For a long time I used to think I was a Scorpio cos I was born on the 22nd of November but to find out I'm a Sagittarian is quite amazing. Anyway you are quite true in your analysis. Well done

Thanks mucho!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be My Guest ,i Love Tall Ladies From 5 '10,5'11 Or More Than 6 Feet / Girlfriend Association Of Nigeria Has Finally Made Their This Year Val Demand / Chat & Communicate With Friends & Moments || Download Lastest Whatsapp Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.