Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,920 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Churches Turned Into Mosques - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Turned Into Mosques (11968 Views)

Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" / Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Annunaki:
This is only happening because muslims are leaving their accursed muslims lands enmasse and migrating to kaffir lands that are quite tolerant of their rubbish but mark my words islam is migrating to the West to die.

I think so too.

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by annunaki2(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html

White western women are the fastest growing group of Islam converts.

And how long do they remain muslims for before reverting when they find out that they have been deceived. tongue

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
yazach:

Did you miquote anything or can you explain yourself better? Please give us evidence

ok... here we go...

First of all WHAT Allah has SPOKEN in the KORAN, CANNOT be abrogated by NO ONE?

Secondly, YOU agree that Mohammed and ALL muslims are servants/SLAVE of ALLAH!

answer the above then we will continue... make your answers in italics. Thank you.
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2016
kaakulator4:

Unphaggot you just keep going off point like someone high on pee or did you drink the one of that bed-wetter you call your mot***? lipsrsealed grin grin
You just can't swallow the fact that more churches are being converted to mosques cheesy Sorry grin grin

Your rants here won't change anything.Islam will keep growing.The handwriting is already on the wall so don't give yourself migraine grin grin

You kiriyos and gay.theists need to take it slow hun.You don't need to be paranoid.It was written cool grin grin

grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue i prefer speaking with yazak than this cursing swearing mouthed mujahideen
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by yazach: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
unphilaz:

ok... here we go...

answer the above then we will continue... make your answers in italics. Thank you.

Please what are you continuing?
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
unphilaz:

ok... here we go...

Yes we are slaves of Allah, including Jesus peace be upon him. The Quran is pure. I stand behind every word. InshAllah you will save yourself and take shahdah soon my brother
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by doctorbabs(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Oh, welcome to the kingdom of Satan where hellfire is offered to the faithfuls.

You must have come from a home that lacks the knowledge of God. I can't imagine my child turning to be a Muslim. Never.

Did you study the religion before you embraced it? I am sure your answer is no. Islam offers hell and it is a pity you have chosen that path.

[Quran 3:185 Picthal] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE AND IS MADE TO ENTER PARADISE, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

Also check Qur'an 19:68-72. It says it is allah decree that all muslims will taste hellfire before some will be rescued.

When a Muslim dies, allah said he will go to hellfire, waiting to be removed on the Day of Resurrection. How long can you afford to stay in hell before you are removed? Why would the true God promise his people hellfire ?

Jesus promised his believers heaven. What qualifies you to go to hell first also qualifies you to stay there forever. It means islam is a way to hell. Beware !!!

You are confused confutionist, regarding the chapter you quoted above Quran 19 v 68-72 Quran is talking about evil doers and in the last verse 72. he said. THEN WE SHALL SAVE THOSE WHO USED TO FEAR ALLAH AND WERE DUTIFUL TO HIM. AND WE SHALL LEAVE ZALIMUN(WRONGDOERS) THEREIN TO THEIR KNEES IN HELL.

I DONT KNOW WHAT VERSION OF QURAN U. ARE QUOTING FROM, I HOPE IS NOT XTIAN MADE VERSION THERE BEEN USING IN SEMINARY SCHOOL TO MISLEAD YOU PEOPLE. NO QURAN EVER HAS ILLUSTRATION. IDINA SIRATAL MUSTAKIM
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Empiree: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:
http://windsorstar.com/news/sign-of-the-times-united-church-becomes-a-mosque

Canada
was thinking u in EU when u posted that. I didn't know churches are being converted to masajid in Canada as well. I heard lots of this is going on in EU. Good to know.
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Empiree:
was thinking u in EU when u posted that. I didn't know churches are being converted to masajid Canada as well. I heard lots of this is going on in EU. Good to know.

Yup even here in Canada Churches are being the turned into Mosques.

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Empiree: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjxx20Oe_0w

Alhumdullah
This church was perfectly altered
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
yazach:

Please what are you continuing?

I asked for clarification by asking a question, you claimed i misquoted... now am further adding questions for you to clarify me and you say the above?
Do you want to take it up or not?
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Yes we are slaves of Allah, including Jesus peace be upon him. The Quran is pure. I stand behind every word. InshAllah you will save yourself and take shahdah soon my brother

Thank you hockey... You have answered
Secondly, YOU agree that Mohammed and ALL muslims are servants/SLAVE of Allah!
Great! Now mohammed is slaave of Allah... Comfam!

Its not whether you stand by it or not... My simple question is the above... is it true that What Allah has spoken cannot be ABROGATED/CHANGED/BE DONE AWAY .... simply confirm it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeseee cheesy cheesy
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by yazach: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
unphilaz:

I asked for clarification by asking a question, you claimed i misquoted... now am further adding questions for you to clarify me and you say the above?
Do you want to take it up or not?

I don't believe any atheist can ever argue reasonably?

But if you can prove 2 things to me I will debate with you:

1- Prove to me that your phone just exist

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
yazach:

I don't believe any atheist can ever argue reasonably?

But if you can prove 2 things to me I will debate with you:

1- Something has ever exist without a maker

Ok lets do it this way... let me open a thread to ask my question... then after you ask yours... are you game?

Secondly, YOU agree that Mohammed and ALL muslims are servants/SLAVE of Allah!
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by yazach: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
unphilaz:

Ok lets do it this way... let me open a thread to ask my question... then after you ask yours... are you game?

I will debate with you on condition that you will prove to me that an atheist will argue reasonably by proving 2 things:

1- prove to me that your phone is existing without a maker

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
yazach:

I will debate with you on condition that you will prove to me that an atheist will argue reasonably by proving 2 things:

1- prove to me that your phone is existing without a maker

grin grin grin

Yazach ... its really nice but i think you are mistaken me for another dude... am not an ATHIEST but Son of God... and i for one believe that allah is a god ...even as Paul believe same....
1 Cor 8:5-6
For although there may be so-called gods in heaven or on earth—as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords"— 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.
ESV

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by yazach: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
unphilaz:

grin grin grin

Yazach ... its really nice but i think you are mistaken me for another dude... am not an ATHIEST but Son of God... and i for one believe that allah is a god ...even as Paul believe same....

now you can ask your question but on the following conditions
1- we stay on one topic at a time, this will prevent dodging tactics that some Christians use

2- To avoid copy paste and lengthy sentences, let us limit our response to 10 lines at a time

3- You will not abuse whom I hold esteem and vice versa

you can as well add your own rules

you can also create another thread to avoid disturbances

Peace on the follower of guidance

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
yazach:

now you can ask your question but on the following conditions
1- we stay on one topic at a time, this will prevent dodging tactics that some Christians use

2- To avoid copy paste and lengthy sentences, let us limit our response to 10 lines at a time

3- You will not abuse whom I hold esteem and vice versa

you can as well add your own rules

you can also create another thread to avoid disturbances

Peace on the follower of guidance

Ok fair enough ... will open the thread.
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Empiree: 4:50am On Feb 11, 2016
Papist:

The sooner the West wakes up to what Islam is all about and ban it, the better for all of us.

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Empiree: 5:08am On Feb 11, 2016
true2god:
Over 90% of white muslim 'converts' are ex-convicts most of who converted inside prison. Criminals are easily drawn to islam because islam has a positive appeal towards criminal tendncies.
Nothing could be further from the truth. You are so correct. Before they went into prison they were Christians in most cases. Islam reforms them and they accepted it. It appeals to them for its one straight forward and unambiguous message that God Is One. That's appealing, isn't?

Have you asked yourself why over 95% of afican american converts converted to islam while serving a jail term?
Yea, true. Most of them were Christians when they committed their criminal act. There are Muslim chaplains assigned there that admonish them and teach them Islam. Like Sheik Yusuf Estes for instance.

No sane person convert to islam.
Really or you just frustrated?

And you know what, over 80% of white or black converts leave islam as soon as they discover that it is an arab imperial and expasionist ideology which rides on people's ingorance. You have hardly see a second generation white muslim, it is almost non-existence.
This is obviously your made up percentage. Over 80%? haba. If it is true then, majority of Muslims in US today would Christians by now. Have you no sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by facheux: 11:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Epic. Seeing churches turned into Masjids makes me feel guinuine intense feelings of happiness and joy.

ALLAH AKBAR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by facheux: 2:18am On Mar 01, 2016
All those slutty xtian whores getting abortions are starting to have an impact.

2 Likes

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by facheux: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2016
Allâh Akbar

2 Likes

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by misreal(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2016
seggzz:

I was once a Muslim but left because of people like you who lack knowledge and other reasons. People like you who can't read between the lines. I realized people like you don't read Quran. I have dealt with people like you in most forums I found myself. You can't even differentiate among facts, arguments and insults from your statements. You are only covering the shame of your religion under the umbrella of insults. Prove to me that those points are not true. Come out and give me facts!!! Don't give me insults!!! You are not even good at insulting people. Show me you have something up there. Let me know that your skull is not full with ewedu and amala or insults. OK, convince me to join your religion by answering the posted questions logically.
hello,i just noticed no muslim is actually able to answer these questions.all i can see are ppl hiding under insults to defend their religion.one question that has been repeated without any answer is,"why cant a muslim convert to christianity in saudi arabia without being killed?l
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by facheux: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
misreal:
hello,i just noticed no muslim is actually able to answer these questions.all i can see are ppl hiding under insults to defend their religion.one question that has been repeated without any answer is,"why cant a muslim convert to christianity in saudi arabia without being killed?l

Try opening a mosque in CAR without being eaten by xtian cannibals. Try opening a mosque in Angola without being " disappeared "

Bottom line is xtian churches being turned into Mosques ALLAH AKBAR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
facheux:
All those slutty xtian whores getting abortions are starting to have an impact.

haha analice has stated that your muslimah are deceiving you

analice107:

My dear, the link k to that book is here, try and read it. You'll shutter at what you'll read.

One case about one of her patients.
A woman named Fatima came to the Clinic vomiting, after examination, it was revealed she was three months pregnant. When she was told, she collapsed on a chair and began to shudder, smacking her face, and shriek "I beg you Doctor, I beg you to rescue me from this mess, my son will kill me, I don't care if I die, I deserve to die, but I don't want my son to dirty his ands wit my blood.
" What is it Fatima" I asked.
I'm a Widow, my husband died five years ago and left me with 4 children, my HUSBAN'S BROTHER RAPES ME EVERY DAY IN EXCHANGE FOR FOOD FOR MY CHILDREN.
If he knows am pregnant, he will force my son to kill me, rather than expose them to public shame.
"How old is your son?" I asked.
Fifteen. She said. He is too young. I don't want him to dirty his hands with my blood.
I sent her to see a gynecologist, when she came back two weeks later, she was looking guant and haggard and ill;
What is it Fatima? I asked her.
I came to thank you, I got the Fetus out, but I saw the angel of death with my own eyes, they did the operation without anesthesia, and the pain of it almost killed me.
Why, I asked.
I don't have enough money so the doctor operated on me without it.

Wafa_Sultan.

The rate of cover up abortions in the Islamic world is alarming. But because they speak Arabic and lives in enclosed societies, they lie to the world, and call the Western world corrupt. I have never come across a people like this. Talk about hypocrisy.

I think one of the reasons why Muslim men marry their wives as kids is because, they are mindful of the fact that fathers, brothers and male relatives usually sleeps with their girls before giving them away for marriage.

Patching up private parts to be tight as virgins is very common in Islamic world.
Any unlocky one whose mother did nothing to verify before marriage, gets stoned as a prostitute. Meanwhile, most of the time, the man who calls for her stoning is the same man who has been sexually assaulting her, amongst those stoning her, stands three to four family members who have been raping her from a very tender age. Her mum knows, but none of them will dare say a word. because if she must talk, she most produce four adult men who witnessd the rape.
Shey if a man wants to rape a woman, he will call umpires, who will watch and keep score.
Allahh is Wicked.

and this

analice107:

My dear that's the truth.
Islam was shrouded in Arabic language and in closed up societies, so that no non Muslim knew what was going on inside. Now the Internet is their waterloo.
They accused Christian women of immoral conducts, but their women are the worst off. At least we do it openly, and any lady who is like that, everybody gets to know them to be like that, but in Islam every body covers up and pretends.

Their clothing however, was not the only thing that was shocking, Normally staid, the women become voracious. I had never seen anything like it in my life. Women would go up to one another and touch each other in an unnatural manners, such as pinching a bottom or a beast, or putting a hand between thighs. None of them surprised by this behaviour, nor did anyone protest against it.

Wafa-Sultan.
Those islamic women wear provocative clothes inside those masquerades you see them use to cover their iniquities. When inside, they bare open themselves and act so inappropriately sexually.

Deciet is the master tool of Satan.
I will continue to say it. Allahh is Satan, Muhammed was his agent, Islam is his instrument of harvest.

so much for decency when infact they do it in secret and they do it hard! Our "whores" we dont stone nor behead them like you do. However we condemn it bt never do we kill or hurt them in the name of some religious sharia confusion.

fachuex... a closed system, has damnable atrocities done in such a system, open islam, let people decide. Look at this one whose booty is for allah

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
misreal:
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by misreal(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=unphilaz post=43419861][/quote]answer the question if you can..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? / Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.