Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? (5488 Views)

Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by queenDD(f): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
ENIMONEY:
your own is plenty
Lolz...those are the reasons I would love to get married na
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
queenDD:

Lolz...those are the reasons I would love to get married na
e go well.. do quick let's come n eat jollof rice

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sunnypar:

You are in Lagos somewhere on the mainland......
Lol.. I guess nobody really cares where I am or am not.. as I no be celeb

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sunnypar:
I care now!!!! Lagos am suspecting.
Lol.. yes Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin Reasons keeps changing though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Buy Scrap And Working Inveter Battery / I Saw My Dad Kill My Mother.If I Had The Strength I Will Kill Him Too. / Is It A Crime To Love Him?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.