Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? (5487 Views)

Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Companionship. Make procreation legitimate. Fulfil God's word. Enable some dude to obtain favour from the Lord.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2016
Adaobi12:
Companionship. Make procreation legitimate. Fulfil God's word. Enable some dude to obtain favour from the Lord.
hahahahahaha, Enable some dude obtain favour! You sef.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
ENIMONEY:
hahahahahaha, Enable some dude obtain favour! You sef.
Yes na. Na so God talk am. He find a wife, finds a good thing and "obtaineth favour from the Lord" we are carrying canisters of favour for that special man.

2 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
4 and 10
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Alezy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Rukkydelta:
4 and 10
Am not surprised at ur numbers. ...smiles.

3, 8 and 9
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Alezy:
Am not surprised at ur numbers. ...smiles.

3, 8 and 9
Neither am I to see yours
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Alezy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Neither am I to see yours
grin
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by oloyede252(m): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

We are in the same situation

It is compulsory in my religion so I guess I have to marry. I have also got so many family members waiting for the d-daysmiley
ehya you want to get married.i piri the ode that will marry you and your problems..if you get married now you wont be a mad dog again,we wil miss your craziness.ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
ehya you want to get married.i piri the ode that will marry you and your problems..if you get married now you wont be a mad dog again,we wil miss your craziness.ode

Oponu!

If you want madness, look around you. I bet you have got so many of them in your family house
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by oloyede252(m): 6:58am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Oponu!

If you want madness, look around you. I bet you have got so many of them in your family house
really tell me more.it seems madness is a trait in your family dna.just make sure you marry a madman sha.so your family history can continue..
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
really tell me more.it seems madness is a trait in my family dna.i willj make sure my sister marry a madman sha.so my family history can continue..
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by oloyede252(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=42540618][/quote]ode.that is how God will change your destiny.ode
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
ode.that is how God will change your destiny.ode

smiley
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by oloyede252(m): 7:23am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

smiley
continue.oponu ode.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by oloyede252(m): 7:23am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

smiley
continue.oponu ode.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Dyt(f): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Why
Why
Why
Why

Shrugs
Maybe I should ask him
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by DeTrickster(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2016
missdebs:
NUMBER 7 and i dont want to be old and lonely
it should have been me and you would never be lonely at least till ur kitty dry
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by DeTrickster(m): 12:26am On Feb 17, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Tired of hugging pillow all night,,need a companion grin grin grin
i would have let you hug me without the ring
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by DeTrickster(m): 12:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Adaobi12:
Yes na. Na so God talk am. He find a wife, finds a good thing and "obtaineth favour from the Lord" we are carrying canisters of favour for that special man.
canister that's a new word for kitty right
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Tolatutu: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Because of my mother and religion, left to me i would have just lived with my man , have kids and enjoy life. Didn't want to give my Mum a heart attack with my radical views plus i don't want to offend God not like i don't have other sins though

2 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2016
DeTrickster:
canister that's a new word for kitty right
no. things greater than that.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by thelish(f): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2016
taryour:

1, 3 and 8...

Ur signature.. LWKMD you are high.. Lol

U picked my exact numbers. Thought I was alone. lol

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
most guys with their pride feeling like king Kong, thinking women wanna marry them for any other reason than the obvious. kikikikik
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by MicroBox: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2016
-it's time make mates were mostly married...Peer pressure
-To avoid fornication
-To eat homemade food
- living alone so I need who to share my thoughts with.
-I want to see that child and play with him/her
-Constant and continuous se.x if she's not complaining
-To come home and feel loved and cared for
,-eeeee.... ttttttt.....cccccc

2 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sunnypar:
Where are thou?
Lol.. am here

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by queenDD(f): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
1, 3, 8..and also for companionship
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 08, 2016
Sunnypar:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Its a lie. Come join me on www.Mitacy.com
Minna or Abuja?
none of the above.. somewhere between earth n heaven.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 08, 2016
queenDD:
1, 3, 8..and also for companionship
your own is plenty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw My Dad Kill My Mother.If I Had The Strength I Will Kill Him Too. / Is It A Crime To Love Him?! / Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.