Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election (15187 Views)

INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election / #ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by ademega(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2016
this will not move fayose. and I don't think there is anything the president can do to this case
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by ladyF(f): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Story for the gods. He better get his pillow and mat, EFCC is on her way already.

Sai Buhari!!!!

1 Like

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2016
APC wnt s to silent evrybody
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Soreza(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2016
ITS SEEMS TO ME THESE DAYS THAT CHANNELS TV IS LOSING ITS NEUTRALITY AND QUICKLY BECOMING AN APC WEAPON TOOL.

1 Like

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Gkemz: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2016
From Dasukigate to Fayosegate. I wonder where this gate is leading us to
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by omojeesu(m): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2016
The beginning of the end?
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by omojeesu(m): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Gkemz:
From Dasukigate to Fayosegate. I wonder where this gate is leading us to

To recovery, if properly managed or scata scata if otherwise.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by omogin(f): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2016
I would blame PDP only if APC is not currently doing the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by oz4real83(m): 7:57am On Feb 01, 2016
suxkill:
Fayose my role model!!!

Fayose the slayer of APC!!!

APC has cooked another beans for zombies to feed on.
this your behaviour and line of reasoning was the reason u were not able to achieve anything in your former life. U have started it again in this your present life. U will end up the same if u continue like this. U CAN NEVER STOP THE TRUTH NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!!!

3 Likes

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Freegift75:
That BDC in Onitsha must have some facts to reveal. This is a disappointing revelation to the personality of Jonathan.

He is just a PHD for nothing.
Shameful

See as they just kept sharing dollars.
Even he came to South west distributing raw dollars.
I learnt same thing happened in South East.

Who says Jonathan should not be arrested? Pls don't provoke me

**** Define media propaganda? Have you confirmed the man's story? Have you gone to the BDC and they agreed to the story? You just don't hear something and start buying into it. If you continue like this, it wouldn't be good for you.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Pastis: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2016
If Aluko lied under oath, why should I believe him now. How do I know this also is not a lie whatever he revealed not withstanding. This man cannot be trusted. He needs to head back to court and tell us why he lied the first time and why he has suddenly changed his mind. I have no empathy for Fashola and GEJ if they were complicit to these revelations.

TeambetterNigeria.

1 Like

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 01, 2016
Buhai i like u dats why i voted 4 u.But if u do nt arrest jonathan on dis, i dont have any choice dan to diske u
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 01, 2016
SmartChoices:

Threat to life under GEJ...... Bla bla bla suspended sentence or option of fine..... Aluko is a smart dude....

Smart dude? Lol. He just nailed his coffin. He stated that he wanted to be COS that's why he did it. So he can't use the threat to life angle. A yoruba man is always prone to betray, that's why I don't trust them. As far as you keep putting sugar in their mouth, they will remain loyal. The moment you stop, ranting and betrayals follow.

1 Like

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by focus7: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2016
His type don't own up on time. By the time small boys who suppose to be age mates of his son handles him like Olisa Metuhselah then he will come back to his senses small. Since after Metuh return from Kuje prison sis anyone hear mention anything Buhari. Now Fayose can now feel the hit of public criticism, what he did to Buhari for over a year and that one has ignored him all throughout has turned on him now and he's reacting bad, he has not seen anything, I will propose to Buhari to send him to kirikiri where those koji guys will drill his ass for his mouth to be mended.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by MemphisDepay(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2016
suxkill:
Fayose my role model!!!

what is this one saying? Your Fayose is a Disgrace.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by juniorades: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2016
Am looking forward to Jehovah kingdom....human government will do no good to mankind
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by gbrown(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2016
Freegift75:
That BDC in Onitsha must have some facts to reveal. This is a disappointing revelation to the personality of Jonathan.

He is just a PHD for nothing.
Shameful

See as they just kept sharing dollars.
Even he came to South west distributing raw dollars.
I learnt same thing happened in South East.

Who says Jonathan should not be arrested? Pls don't provoke me
PHD MY ASS! HE IS AN INEFFECTUAL B----
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Nicur: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by gemtlesoul123: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2016
Fayose!!! I know dat there is something behind ur speech. Mr aluko more update
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by anidan(m): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2016
But y shuld fayose nt make him chief of staff? Was dat nt d agreement? U chop alone,u die alone.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by dguizman(m): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2016
Why should I believe T.K.O in the first place...

Believe me,this man is a destroyer,he was disgraced out of eksu years back,only an eksu alunmi will know much about his story after he destroyed life of hundreds of student..

Not suprise though..

TKO the clown
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by mpowa(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2016
chronique:
It's certain that dude would go to jail. However,I'm not sure how this case would pan out. The revelations he made as regards the Ekiti elections,throws open the entire case.

On A personal note,this case once again gives credence to the popular opinion that Yoruba's are traitors in nature.

Dansuki must be a Yoruba, bigot!

I thank God I'm not from a tribe that will hide murderers or rapists, just because they belong to my tribe.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by playtheblues(f): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2016
All PDP governors rigged elections.

No APC Governor rigged.

APC you are a very shameless party.

Everyday you give millions of people many reasons to lose faith in you.

Leave people alone to work, no, you must witch-hunt them.

Was this Buhari voted to torment his opponents or he was voted to work?

Nobody from the opposition parties is good. Only Buhari and his corrupt supporters are good.

Vindictive party!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Babs015(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2016
My brother Aluko, if na the Chief of Staff you want come collect ooo..... APC ti take over
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by waice6571: 8:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Even presidential election was rigged with the help of underage voters.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by kunle75(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2016
iamLeo:
ur days are already nunbered mr governor

Thats why he is visiting APC governors all over...........to pre-empt the outcome of the investigation.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2016
Is his story true or false? That is the relevant issue here! It would help our collective well-being if you could address that.

I listened to the audio recording of the meeting subject matter of the military panel investigation. Anyone who says its not authentic has an eternity in hell in view where repentance is shunned. This man's statement is highly corroborative. And to think Jonathan recently at Geneva said his next endeavor is to preach the virtue of free and fair elections! Indeed Jonathan the Ineffectual Buffoon is a strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious!

1 Like

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by dotedote: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2016
[b]There's a yoruba adage that goes thus ; rikisi to pa yin po, lo ma a tu u yin ka" which means 'the mischief that brought you together will be the one to tear you apart'.
I happen to know Mr Aluko as a lecturer with the University of Ado Ekiti and I KNOW HIM VERY WELL. It is however, laughable how some of us here react to this thing about oath-taking. Experience and time have taught us in this part of the world that our political office holders mostly don't mean whatever they say during the oath-taking exercise. What baffles me again is Fayose's confirmation of receiving the mentioned sum and his denial of other claims of Aluko's. Aluko was confidently mentioning names and i believe this is enough for the government and all concerned agencies to work on especially when none of the mentioned names has been pronounced dead.
We really don't need to pass insults to one another over this. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and expect the claims and counterclaims to be worked on for justice to prevail.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2016
Pastis:
If Aluko lied under oath, why should I believe him now. How do I know this also is not a lie whatever he revealed not withstanding. This man cannot be trusted. He needs to head back to court and tell us why he lied the first time and why he has suddenly changed his mind. I have no empathy for Fashola and GEJ if they were complicit to these revelations.

TeambetterNigeria.

you have no credibility yourself! olodo!
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by chronique(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2016
What has my post got to do with Dasuki? And yes,yorubas are traitors in nature. If you like deny it because you're a yoruba person;that's your headache. At least,I appreciate the few yoruba friends that I have,who have told me several times that that is how their people are. I have had more than enough experiences with them,to be able to come to a conclusion that most of them are traitors in nature. That does not mean that I hate yorubas though. But I like to call a spade a spade. And yes,I'd rather deal with a yoruba man who is honest enough to say "my people are like this",than deal with one who defends what's not,and wants to hide the truth. Fayose vs Aluko's case is another pointer to it. I'm actually less concerned about what happens to both of them.
mpowa:

Dansuki must be a Yoruba, bigot!

I thank God I'm not from a tribe that will hide murderers or rapists, just because they belong to my tribe.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2016
suxkill:
Fayose my role model!!!

lolz,u mind small pls try upgrade am to average

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Opens Nigeria International Petroleum Summit / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration / Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.