Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election (15189 Views)

INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election / #ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Plus10:
Fayose you shouldnt have bordered replying those shameless liers.They are propanganists and time wasters.
dnt wori tell will tell if e had dne right by replying aluko or nt
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2016
fistonati:
The man aluko is a disgrace not just to himself but also to Fatherhood, his familes, parenthood, political institutions and to his conscience. If he had been made d Chief of staff he wouldn't have say ds against the party dt elevated him to d post of secretary of d party.

PDP may have had its flaws but believe me its everywhere but how u handle it is d most important as APC is having a piece of its own on Kogi state.

Aluko's singing to d camera because of threat or money may not take him anywhere but I pray the decisions he's made take him to places beyond his imagination.

Not only a soldier must remain a soldier even in threat but a civilian must remain a civilian but having a glimpse of commitment to what it does as soldiers do.

God bless Nigeria
God bless the Masses
God bless our hustles
am sorri to av ans u on dis,i wnt to scroll down by my emotion wouldnt allow me to do dt witout answering u|pls is wrong to av lambast aluko witout doing same to fayose|hw do u justify a situation where someone intensionally renege of preagreement being consciously enter wit u|pls we are human and let us attach dt status quo to our fellow human being wen commenting on their flaws,it will be good if u reprimand fayose for reneging on agreement and aluko for blowing the trumpet|nt money olone bring happiness o,u r more happi wen u get justice|agreement shuld b agreement,nt short dan dt would b acceptable
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Some persons here r quick to say aluko has commite perjury,yes e has,bt u shuld also understand d bold step dis guy is taken to bring fayose down becos e renege on pre agreement consciously enter by d party involve|aluko dnt give a damn abt wht will bwefall him and his desperate to bring fayose down d drian|
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by mpowa(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2016
chronique:
What has my post got to do with Dasuki? And yes,yorubas are traitors in nature. If you like deny it because you're a yoruba person;that's your headache. At least,I appreciate the few yoruba friends that I have,who have told me several times that that is how their people are. I have had more than enough experiences with them,to be able to come to a conclusion that most of them are traitors in nature. That does not mean that I hate yorubas though. But I like to call a spade a spade. And yes,I'd rather deal with a yoruba man who is honest enough to say "my people are like this",than deal with one who defends what's not,and wants to hide the truth. Fayose vs Aluko's case is another pointer to it. I'm actually less concerned about what happens to both of them.

That's how you waste your miserable life on the internet everyday, If only you can say something bad about Yoruba today, your day is made. I will not degrade to your level and say anything bad about ur tribe. Help me to ask your supposed yoruba friends, are they bastards? because only bastards will agree with your stwupid assertion, have a nice 'yoruba hating filled' day.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by suxkill: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2016
oz4real83:
this your behaviour and line of reasoning was the reason u were not able to achieve anything in your former life. U have started it again in this your present life. U will end up the same if u continue like this. U CAN NEVER STOP THE TRUTH NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!!!

former life ko,former life ni.Zombie will always be a zombie.APC trying so hard to weak the opposition with cook and bull stories,yet gullible people like you can not code it.
Ask your self this questions.
1. Must every one belong to APC?
2.do you think this man would have said this things if he was made ssg?

dude,don't talk about my life again,cus you know noting about it.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by emmasege: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2016
neolboy:
Only God knows how Mr Aluko would end with all this rant on Channels tv
I tell you, that man is not matured at all. No responsible man behaves or talks so childishly in public forum. Does the fool think he's the only aggrieved politician with 'privileged information' that can nail the coffin of his political foes? Information management, even at a person's disadvantage, is a good measure of his/her maturity, and I doubt if the APC he seems to be working for can even trust him with any position because they have 'dirtier secrets' than where he was coming from. I personally don't believe the man, anyway.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by sheyoroniyen(m): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2016
neolboy:

source:http://www.punchng.com/fayose-denies-using-soldiers-to-rig-election/
.hehehehe silence is divine buh wen u become a talkative ur doom is not far frm u.mr pomo fayose buhari don dey dap naw.#buharioyadapgrin
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by jane0000(f): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
They want to distract their zombies now that boko haram has launched a fresh offensive. fraudulent government
IPOB tout thunder fire ur useless mama there. Can't u be reasonable for once Did Fayose give u a kobo among the money Mtcheww.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by jane0000(f): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
suxkill:
Fayose my role model!!!

Fayose the slayer of APC!!!

APC has cooked another beans for zombies to feed on.
Gindin uwarka arne kawai.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by oz4real83(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
suxkill:

former life ko,former life ni.Zombie will always be a zombie.APC trying so hard to weak the opposition with cook and bull stories,yet gullible people like you can not code it.
Ask your self this questions.
1. Must every one belong to APC?
2.do you think this man would have said this things if he was made ssg?

dude,don't talk about my life again,cus you know noting about it.
what your brainless head has failed to understand is that it is not everybody that is politicising the issue. Irrespective of who committed the crime, whether APC or PDP,the person should face the punishment.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by dotedote: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
It is only here in Nigeria the owner says to the thief "y are you exposing the secrets of your gang because you r not given ur fair share"
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by mart2k(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
One thing is to recover a stolen mandate, another is to go after those who committed the crimes involved in the rigging.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by Splashme: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
They want to distract their zombies now that boko haram has launched a fresh offensive. fraudulent government
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by suxkill: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
oz4real83:
what your brainless head has failed to understand is that it is not everybody that is politicising the issue. Irrespective of who committed the crime, whether APC or PDP,the person should face the punishment.

get out of my head zombie!
tell bubu to persecute Ameachi and co before you come here and spew trash.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by oz4real83(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
suxkill:

get out of my head zombie!
tell bubu to persecute Ameachi and co before you come here and spew trash.
. I'm not not against prosecuting amaechi if he did something wrong. He should even be jailed. Same with Tinubu and others. But idiots like u will cry foul if a thief u are crushing on is prosecuted. U don't even know the difference between "prosecute" and "persecute". Ewuuuuuuuuu
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by suxkill: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
oz4real83:
. I'm not not against prosecuting amaechi if he did something wrong. He should even be jailed. Same with Tinubu and others. But idiots like u will cry foul if a thief u are crushing on is prosecuted. U don't even know the difference between "prosecute" and "persecute". Ewuuuuuuuuu

haha!typo error.Although am not above mistake. Check my previous comment,you'll see "prosecution".
meanwhile your barking like a rabid dog will impress me when bubu fights corruption without fear or favour.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by bluecircle470: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is good and powerful testimony. Expectedly, theives are caught when dishonety sets in, in their original agreements. It thus explains why Fayoshe turned despirate and violent when Jonathan lost at the poll. Dishonesty is an illustration of greed. For Fayoshe to have betrayed at that level of inter personal commitment, he is certainly dangerious and can not be faithful to the people of Ekiti.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by chronique(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
It's obvious you're a slowpoke. Guess that's why you couldn't understand the part where I said "that does not mean I hate them". And for your information,my mum is a yoruba woman but that doesn't stop me from speaking the truth. My friends are not bastards for speaking the truth either. Rather,you're one who can be classified as a hypocrite for refusing to tell the truth. Anyone who knows me here well enough,would attest to the fact that I have even criticized my own people for their own shortcomings,on this platform. Go keep your miserable and pathetic life somewhere else.
mpowa:

That's how you waste your miserable life on the internet everyday, If only you can say something bad about Yoruba today, your day is made. I will not degrade to your level and say anything bad about ur tribe. Help me to ask your supposed yoruba friends, are they bastards? because only bastards will agree with your stwupid assertion, have a nice 'yoruba hating filled' day.

Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by mpowa(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
chronique:
It's obvious you're a slowpoke. Guess that's why you couldn't understand the part where I said "that does not mean I hate them". And for your information,my mum is a yoruba woman but that doesn't stop me from speaking the truth. My friends are not bastards for speaking the truth either. Rather,you're one who can be classified as a hypocrite for refusing to tell the truth. Anyone who knows me here well enough,would attest to the fact that I have even criticized my own people for their own shortcomings,on this platform. Go keep your miserable and pathetic life somewhere else.

What stwupid truth are you talking about, only Bigots talk the way you talk. can you look at your mum in the face and say she's a traitor? Adolf Hitler wants to kill the whole world because he believes Germany is the only superior race, others are inferior, you're in his class, you'll pick a few ppl and brand everybody as a certain way, can i also say all igbos are kidnappers, are frauds or thieves? nonsense.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by chronique(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
mpowa:

Dansuki must be a Yoruba, bigot!

I thank God I'm not from a tribe that will hide murderers or rapists, just because they belong to my tribe.
mpowa:

What stwupid truth are you talking about, only Bigots talk the way you talk. can you look at your mum in the face and say she's a traitor? Adolf Hitler wants to kill the whole world because he believes Germany is the only superior race, others are inferior, you're in his class, you'll pick a few ppl and brand everybody as a certain way, can i also say all igbos are kidnappers, are frauds or thieves? nonsense.

Take a look at the first comment you made to me. You inferred that you're not from a certain tribe that hide murderers and the likes... This means you apparently think a whole tribe/group of people "like to hide murderers and criminals". Now,that's generalization. Then,you go around attacking me for saying "yoruba's by nature are traitors" and you call me a bigot for that. But you think you're a sensible person for suggesting that there is a certain tribe synonymous with hiding criminals;can you see how stupid and daft you are? You're one of the reasons why I think Nairaland should start testing people's I.Q and screening out people with low I.Q,from this forum.
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by mpowa(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
chronique:

Take a look at the first comment you made to me. You inferred that you're not from a certain tribe that hide murderers and the likes... This means you apparently think a whole tribe/group of people "like to hide murderers and criminals". Now,that's generalization. Then,you go around attacking me for saying "yoruba's by nature are traitors" and you call me a bigot for that. But you think you're a sensible person for suggesting that there is a certain tribe synonymous with hiding criminals;can you see how stupid and daft you are? You're one of the reasons why I think Nairaland should start testing people's I.Q and screening out people with low I.Q,from this forum.

Now look at my first statement and pick out a TRIBE that I mentioned there, abi you no go school?
Re: EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election by poseidon12: 12:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Plus10:
Fayose you shouldnt have bordered replying those shameless liers.They are propanganists and time wasters.

It's better to respond or else it would be taken as fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget / Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.