Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos (29877 Views)

PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Replaces Of Dilapidated Pedestrian Bridge At Fadeyi / Ambode Replaces KAI With New Environmental Sanitation Corps In Lagos / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by sLentlover7778(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
These is government responsibility stop praising them. Your taxes is invloved.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by cold(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

People like you are the reason blacks all over the world are still where they are compared to people of other race
Correction. You're the problem with the black race. In saner climes these things are serviced,maintained and changed as at when due. Without pomp and pagaentry. They're considered basic necessities. So no need for all the publicity. Just change the damn thing already.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by surestsam(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Innodon:
With Gov't money?
No, he used his money...... Mumu
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by Bluffly: 12:02am On Feb 01, 2016
And so. Is it not their mandate?
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by BOWOTO(m): 12:06am On Feb 01, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

People like you are the reason blacks all over the world are still where they are compared to people of other race

chill bros, the whites don't make public stuffs like this, isn't light suppose to be a basic amenity? Let them work.
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by BOWOTO(m): 12:08am On Feb 01, 2016
cold:

Correction. You're the problem with the black race. In saner climes these things are serviced,maintained and changed as at when due. Without pomp and pagaentry. They're considered basic necessities. So no need for all the publicity. Just change the damn thing already.

Abi o, no wonder politicians deceive Nigerians, they keep celebrating mediocrity, who's supposed to provide light before?
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2016
BOWOTO:

chill bros, the whites don't make public stuffs like this, isn't light suppose to be a basic amenity? Let them work.

I didnt comment because they made it public, i just feel we appreciate somethings done by our govt. At least past govt didnt
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 01, 2016
1 transformer after 58yrs! Instead of hiding their faces in shame, they're here shaking hands as if something major has been achieved...SMH just remember to put the old one in a museum
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by slimfit1(m): 12:28am On Feb 01, 2016
cutetopsey:
This is amazing!

keep it up governor Ambode,!

God bless Ambrose!
God bless PMB!
God bless Nigeria!

Check my signature on how to get rid excess body fats

Really Ambode is a disgrace what is this rubbish chairmans job that is what he is shouting about seriously speaking
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by piagetskinner(m): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2016
This is ur time to hug transformer while it isn't connected!
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by lilygabriel08: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2016
why is he donating it, is it not hes job to provide it, i bow for all this political ass-lickers, DONATED MY ASS!!!!!!!!
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by tellwisdom: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2016
Just one transformer and you all took to media to shout about it?? sad

1 Like

Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by Ambkolawole(m): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2016
good quote
SurefireAsoOke:
Itesiwaju Eko.............
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by banmee(m): 12:51am On Feb 01, 2016
dontstop:
that's so nice of him

It's not supposed to be nice. It's his job. It's what he's supposed to do. It's just like saying it's nice of your bank for giving you your money.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by Okpueze1(m): 1:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Picture of the old transformer please. Which kin 58yrs? How old is Nigeria? Abi na Queen Eliza installed the transformer and it is still operational over the years? Is the new one as strong as the old one?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by lonelydora: 3:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Why do we celebrate these looters called Governors when they do what they were voted in to do? The same way we give bank cashiers "TYS" when they do their job.

Nigerians, when are we going to grow up?
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by tottinova: 5:38am On Feb 01, 2016
Iamoluwaslim:
That is Change! I believe in #Change! Eko oni baje ooo!

Na all these things dey vex me.

You are praising him cus he did what he is supposed to do.
You are praising him because he changed transformer.
Well that's what this governors like and you guys help them to complete the chain by praising them for doing their work. Rubbish angry

Left to me, you should praise him, if he uses tax payers money to solve a bigger problem like building houses that would be affordable for a below average man or if he builds companies and reduces the number of unemployment in Lagos.

Just watch and see, it's transformer he will continue changing till his tenure ends(2020). And the annoying part is that he will not change all the transformers in lagos.
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by Toosure70: 5:56am On Feb 01, 2016
not new, our ward leader dey do so after all na our money, abi na from his pocket?
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by Naff24(f): 6:01am On Feb 01, 2016
InstaDon123:
Blame it on Tinubu and Fashola his predecessors definitely not Jonathan.
They have no cause to change it when it doesn't faulty during their regime undecided
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:04am On Feb 01, 2016
OP,
It is Palmgrove, not Palmgroove.
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by 989900: 6:13am On Feb 01, 2016
adefizzy:
May God help Nigeria, we are still in d age where we av to praise a governor for donating transformer n construct roads.

I tire!
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by Jennynkk(f): 6:28am On Feb 01, 2016
viviangist:
More

Please my sister, help me post this report. Thank you
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by Montaque(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

on the contrary no.
I join him to as what's the special thing in this?
Should it even make fp that something like this is done in a place like palmgroove? in osun state yes, but not lagos.
story of shame I will say.
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by AfroKnight: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2016
globatop:
@Ambode, nice gesture, keep it up

I thought power distribution has been privatised, how many private companies are getting fund injected to their system like DISCOS, what type of privatisation is this.
We need explanation on all these DISCOS arrangee .

Telecoms sector was privatised, I've not heard any government giving them bailout even when they have to run gen to power base stations and buying diesel at about #160.00 sometime.

GEJ PRIVATISATION IS A SCAM.

If Buhari looks into this matter some people will begin to scream "witch hunt!"

PDP committed many atrocities because they didn't imagine losing power anytime soon.

We just have to be thankful that they lost. Now some sanity can return to our government.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by phemmie06(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2016
allanphash7:
Nothing special

If he doesnt change it then who will?

You? Me?

Nothing special

Their electric distributor company
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by delishpot: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2016
Naim dem pose and snap catalogue for?
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2016
ibkgab001:
Good move grin grin grin But hope the new one is as good as the Old one which i doubt

Anyway by this time last year some people were shouting FeBuhari ...Change change Ama change e nii

Whereas Bubu was shouting chain chain Am chain yin nii
good but na ordinary transformer government dey celebrate like this we are finished in this country
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2016
What if he decides to do nothing @ all? U'll just talk and shut up noooni!
tottinova:

Na all these things dey vex me.

You are praising him cus he did what he is supposed to do.
You are praising him because he changed transformer.
Well that's what this governors like and you guys help them to complete the chain by praising them for doing their work. Rubbish angry

Left to me, you should praise him, if he uses tax payers money to solve a bigger problem like building houses that would be affordable for a below average man or if he builds companies and reduces the number of unemployment in Lagos.

Just watch and see, it's transformer he will continue changing till his tenure ends(2020). And the annoying part is that he will not change all the transformers in lagos.

Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by tottinova: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Iamoluwaslim:
What if he decides to do nothing @ all? U'll just talk and shut up noooni!

He definitely won't have a second term
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2016
tottinova:

He definitely won't have a second term
Lobatan!...
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by jflexy(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2016
58 year ni...abi civil war no touch am...?
Re: Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos by dkings101(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Hw true is the data plan? Cos 2 see money nwadays is nt easy. I no go like involve EFCC for the matter oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim / Who Is The Greatest Nigerian Ever? / DICON Partners With Innoson Vehicles In Producing Military Hardware (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.