Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,877 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys (18573 Views)

Korede Bello Shares Throwback Photo. Fans React "Jesus is Lord" / TY Bello Shares Mr Eazi New Photos / TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by VickyRotex(f): 1:38am On Feb 01, 2016
bobo65:

I don hammer niyen

Can't wait

And Feb is also my birth month

On Thursday prescisely

Ehn Ehn

Hammer ke?

What's happening in February? undecided undecided

Happy Birthday in advance!

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by bobo65(m): 1:46am On Feb 01, 2016
VickyRotex:

Ehn Ehn

Hammer ke?

What's happening in February? undecided undecided

Happy Birthday in advance!

Take note of the "birth"

Moreover Feb is a month of love

Inbox me abi pm me Ur number and tell Ur Val u got a new Val grin
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by FortuneStar(m): 2:40am On Feb 01, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Twin boys ke? One boy one headache, two boys of the same age, double headache!!!!
Children are gift from God not headache!

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by FortuneStar(m): 2:41am On Feb 01, 2016
Oga Titus You too pompous

loving these twins.
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by VickyRotex(f): 4:04am On Feb 01, 2016
bobo65:

Take note of the "birth"

Moreover Feb is a month of love

Inbox me abi pm me Ur number and tell Ur Val u got a new Val grin

I see.

After val, you'll now become the father of 2 bouncing baby boys grin grin grin

In 4 or more places. undecided undecided undecided
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by Lexusgs430: 4:26am On Feb 01, 2016
FortuneStar:
Children are gift from God not headache!

So when they start running you ragged, and headache creeps in. Do we say they are heavenly or divine headache?
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by Dacronym(m): 5:08am On Feb 01, 2016
Come to think of it oh, I don't even have any pictures of me from baby/childhood up to my late teens sef
I have no idea what I looked like
No no no no##dazverrybad
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by mrable4real(m): 5:21am On Feb 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]. Wao. Sweet kids. A blessing †̥o̲̣̥ der parents :DWao. Sweet kids. A blessing †̥o̲̣̥ der parents
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by tottinova: 5:28am On Feb 01, 2016
barlkeez:
Celebrity Photographer, TY Bello who is a proud mother of a set of twin boys, Christopher & Christian shared lovely photos of her children via her instagram page.
Check out photos below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBImAZqEbEa/?taken-by=tybello

Can you imagine, sew how muscular they look grin
With their protruding tummy grin
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by crusufixo(m): 5:31am On Feb 01, 2016
That fifth picture though........

Very cute..... I wonder what they are looking for in that corner.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy very hilarious
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by bewla(m): 5:42am On Feb 01, 2016
lovely have two my self girls about 4years but lost one a long time
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by freeage7(m): 5:53am On Feb 01, 2016
See that one belle, na pictures una mama go take balance the big belle. Cute kids lol
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by iambijo(m): 6:20am On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:
God pls I need twins as cute as this embarassed
i can help u if you want them twins asap
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 01, 2016
iambijo:
i can help u if you want them twins asap

shocked wink.

Nt now, in the future cheesy

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 01, 2016
bobo65:

I'm a twin I can easily give u twins

Lolz grin grin grin
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 01, 2016
VickyRotex:

God please I need twins cuter than this. embarassed

Hehehehe hehehehehehe, see prayer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2016
Donpressman:
Oya open your pu**sy lemme bless you! Receive it! I say receive it !!

sad
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by tizzer(m): 6:29am On Feb 01, 2016
OTi clear
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 01, 2016
Polymath56:
cute kidz tho..itz wht u blv dat workz 4 u..but dat doesn't mean because u blvd in hvn very cute kidz, then u can get entangled 2 a very grisly, repugnant n grotesque dude..lol..jokin grin

Taaaaaaaah, can't fall for a repugnant or whatever dude...
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by goodgate: 6:39am On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:
Everyday TY Bello go post pictures of her children, if dem eat, piss, baff, drink water, wetin sef, okay we av seen dem.
E dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by herboshedhe(f): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2016
Frosh twins toh posh

Oghene,biko I desire twins cuter and frosher than this...Amen
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by jacy67(f): 7:14am On Feb 01, 2016
Adorable kids. We all pray to have them. Thank God we can choose our spouses.
Our children are the product of our choice

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by Skymiyke(f): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2016
Mine will b triplets cutter dan dis in Jesus name,amen! grin grin
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by Donpressman(m): 8:24am On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:

sad
lol no be you want twins
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Donpressman:
lol no be you want twins
grin smiley
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by dacovajnr: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Dem dey drink Small stout..see dem belly shocked$$cute kids grin
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by porshuch: 8:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:
God pls I need twins as cute as this embarassed
baby pls come over now, I can give you these in quadruple. grin
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2016
porshuch:
baby pls come over now, I can give you these in quadruple. grin

shocked.

Nah, I don't want quadruplets
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by ardel(f): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:
Everyday TY Bello go post pictures of her children, if dem eat, piss, baff, drink water, wetin sef, okay we av seen dem.
Are u jealous?
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by ardel(f): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:
Are u jealous?
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by Spybradd: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
bobo65:

I'm cute, let's make babies
Wachyasay grin

she says go make twins with mama ijebu,u heard? Go 4kn manufacture some twosome tinnie twinnie sometin' with widda ijebu grandmomma! n if u kno whats gud4ya,u gotta dust up that cracked creaking compass pointing to ur damm arsse n beat ur arsse away frm da vickkie vickyrotex..NOW BEAT IT,BRONCO!

And now a piece of advice-u can try ur luck n pencildicc on da pretty babagbali.
Re: TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys by VickyRotex(f): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Spybradd:

she says go make twins with mama ijebu,u heard? Go 4kn manufacture some twosome tinnie twinnie sometin' with widda ijebu grandmomma! n if u kno whats gud4ya,u gotta dust up that cracked creaking compass pointing to ur damm arsse n beat ur arsse away frm da vickkie vickyrotex..NOW BEAT IT,BRONCO!

And now a piece of advice-u can try ur luck n pencildicc on da pretty babagbali.

What have you been smoking? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ / Danny Glover And Tim Reid In Lagos Ahead Of #93Days "Ebola" Cast Unveiling / Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.