Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How to Stop Information Overload - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How to Stop Information Overload (70111 Views)

Electronic Cigarette For Sale - Helps To Stop Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Stop Information Overload by BarnabasCo: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
importexpert:

hi barnabas, i am really sorry but how will you await a reply for this long? i did not receive your mail. always try to call if your mail is not replied within 24 to 48hrs. happy new year and how is family and business?. your success is my pride

I've sent another mail, Family and business is fine
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by wisehouse(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
importexpert:

hi barnabas, i am really sorry but how will you await a reply for this long? i did not receive your mail. always try to call if your mail is not replied within 24 to 48hrs. happy new year and how is family and business?. your success is my pride
Hi bro happy new year. Yea I will always remember that S5 up above me. Reminds me of the starting point. Keep up the good work. Will be looking forward to your new updates
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by leppyj(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
importexpert:

Happy New year bro. Am happy that you are back. The threads have missed you guys soo much. Their are 9 video updates that I will send out on or before friday. Stay tuned. How about the duty you went for, hope all is fine?

Thanks boss,am glad to b back too,duty was fine. Will be expecting d updates.
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by Ayus34(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
importexpert:

Want to be part of ur crew
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by ausproxi(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Finally I've received the guide in my mail. I will put the guide into use with immediate effect and am looking forward to your mentorship.
Thanks once more
grin

1 Like

Re: How to Stop Information Overload by IVORY2009(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
How can I pay? So I can get my copy @ OP
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by OCTAVO: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Ok o. wink

1 Like

Re: How to Stop Information Overload by tcube123(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2016
Dear friend,

I FOUND THIS INSPIRING!

Jack Ma - the founder of Alibaba said: "The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"

1)Give them free, they will think it's a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they'll say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they'll say I don't have money.

4)Tell them to try new things, they'll say no experience.

Why not take a bold step to buying ur pm today! And get ur account loaded!! This is real! Check it out

DO you wanna get alert like this.

access >>>Credit Alert
Amt: NGN 1,000,000.00 Cr
Acc: 080****327
Desc: DIRECT DEPOSIT/BABA CASH
Time: 02/02/16 07:31 PM

Then Join the Winning Team

#ATMCASHOUT

Add Baba Cash on BBM: 2A8B8943
Whatsapp: 08063986486
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by myrates: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2016
importexpert:

Kindly refer to my profile if you are interested in the guide. Your success my pride
I'm interested. My e-mail : olatunjikareem@gmail.com
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
BarnabasCo:

I've sent another mail, Family and business is fine

@barnabas your mail have been replied. Your success is my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
wisehouse:
Hi bro happy new year. Yea I will always remember that S5 up above me. Reminds me of the starting point. Keep up the good work. Will be looking forward to your new updates

Good afternoon bro and happy new year. I am happy to see you on the thread once again. You are welcome and the update will be sent out soon.
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
leppyj:

Thanks boss,am glad to b back too,duty was fine. Will be expecting d updates.

Am happy to hear that and you are highly welcome back. It will be in your inbox soon.

1 Like

Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ayus34:

Want to be part of ur crew

Kindly visit the link on my profile for detailed information on how to get started. Your success is my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
ausproxi:
Finally I've received the guide in my mail. I will put the guide into use with immediate effect and am looking forward to your mentorship.
Thanks once more
grin

You are welcome bro. We are looking forward to your testimony. Feel free to reach me when ever you have challenges. Your success is my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
IVORY2009:
How can I pay? So I can get my copy @ OP

Kindly visit the link on my profile. D price u will find on the site is N5000 but disregard it as it is N2000 for nairalanders till friday. Your success is truly my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by IVORY2009(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
importexpert:

Kindly visit the link on my profile. D price u will find on the site is N5000 but disregard it as it is N2000 for nairalanders till friday. Your success is truly my pride

I can seems to find, account details on that link, I would hv like to pay 2morrow.
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
IVORY2009:

I can seems to find, account details on that link, I would hv like to pay 2morrow.

Good evening. The details is on the link but you can reach me via my phone number n I will send it to you. Your success is my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Your questions are highly welcome
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by Nina222(f): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am very very interested ninafa000@gmail. Com
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by Nina222(f): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am interested ninafa000@gmail.com
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nina222:
Am very very interested ninafa000@gmail. Com

kindly refer to the link on my profile for comprehensive details on how to join the team. your success is my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by CyberWolf: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Scam angry .. Why importing where you can export some agro products and earn some cool $$$$ Youths should go back to agriculture ... Cassava, vegetables, pepper, etc are nice argo products which can earn you cool $$$$$
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=CyberWof post=42567513][/quote]

Hi, please why will you just post with a clouded thinking? The thread is for importing and not for exporting. If you want to export go and export. The thread is aimed at targeting individuals with low capital of 10k or dear about. Exporting requires nothing less than 100k capital. If you ask why importing when you can export I will tell you that Nigerians have a high standard of taste and that the locally made products can't meet their taste. You have to import laptops, phones, designer fashions, etc coz we do not make them. I once imported about 20pieces of phones and one among them was faulty. the cost of the phone per piece including shipping was 13k but the return cost using same dhl that brought them was about 25k. The seller was kind enough to replace it in my next order without returning. My point is that exporting is not broked guy friendly.
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2016
More importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by johntaiwo123(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Ok
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by Obas101(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Obadobay@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Your Money In Nigeria As A Student Without Disturbance / Stop Paying For Mtn Free Browsing Settings: Get It Free Here / The Healing Power Of Mustard Seed. It Can Cure That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.