Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How to Stop Information Overload - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How to Stop Information Overload (70108 Views)

Electronic Cigarette For Sale - Helps To Stop Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Stop Information Overload by IVORY2009(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2016
I hv made payment, I still hv not gotten responses from you, sent you sms message 20mins ago
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2016
IVORY2009:
I hv made payment, I still hv not gotten responses from you, sent you sms message 20mins ago

it seems you sent your message without your mail address. kindly recheck and forward your mail. your success is my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2016
today friday marks the last day of our N2000 offer for the import pack. for all those that will pay for the guide after today will pay the normal price on the website which is N5000. be sure that you do not miss out on this life changing opportunity. your success is truly my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by IVORY2009(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
importexpert:

it seems you sent your message without your mail address. kindly recheck and forward your mail. your success is my pride

you're correct, let me send my email address now
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
IVORY2009:

you're correct, let me send my email address now

your pack have been delivered. your success is truly my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
more importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by IVORY2009(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
importexpert:

your pack have been delivered. your success is truly my pride
Yes, I hv received it.... Tnx!
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
IVORY2009:

Yes, I hv received it.... Tnx!

You are highly welcome. Feel free to get back to me should in case you have difficulties. Your success is truly my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by smsshola(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
send me too sholasaba@gmail.com
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
smsshola:
send me too sholasaba@gmail.com

kindly refer to the link on my profile for detailed information on how to get the guide. your success is my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
importexpert:
today friday marks the last day of our N2000 offer for the import pack. for all those that will pay for the guide after today will pay the normal price on the website which is N5000. be sure that you do not miss out on this life changing opportunity. your success is truly my pride
hello sir am interested in the park. I hope it's not too late sir
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
nuted:

hello sir am interested in the park. I hope it's not too late sir

the 2k price ends today and today is not yet over. you can still reach me via my number. your success is my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
importexpert:

the 2k price ends today and today is not yet over. you can still reach me via my number. your success is my pride
so I will pay 2k to the account via ATM card
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2016
nuted:
so I will pay 2k to the account via ATM card

you can use any method that is ok by you. i wish you success
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2016
Good morning to everyone on the thread. I am sincerely sorry for not delivering the 2016 upgrade of the import pack yesterday. They are all videos and I travel to an area with network challenges. But I will ensure it is delivered within next week. Thanks for the patience and understanding. Your success is truly my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by damol123: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2016
Please what today exchange rate if am paying with my gtb ATM card .........
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by faheez(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2016
What are you going to do for old subscribers like myself... Are we to expect anything?
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by tex25: 4:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Hope its not too late to ask is d 2k offer still up? I will pay immediately.
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2016
tex25:
Hope its not too late to ask is d 2k offer still up?
I will pay immediately.

It is already late. But I have allowed the few people that will pay before monday to go ahead with their payment of 2k. Your success is my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 6:29am On Feb 07, 2016
faheez:
What are you going to do for old subscribers like myself... Are we to expect anything?

All my updates on importation are a no cost update for you guys. You will get it in your mail without any extra charges. Your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: How to Stop Information Overload by tex25: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2016
importexpert:

It is already late. But I have allowed the few people that will pay before monday to go ahead with their payment of 2k. Your success is my pride

Bank details?
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by Dawinlove(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
tex25:

Bank details?

reach me via my number on my profile or check the website. your success is my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by BarnabasCo: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Importexport. I'm still waiting for what you promised via email..
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by BarnabasCo: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
BarnabasCo:
Importexpert. I'm still waiting for what you promised via email..
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 5:33am On Feb 08, 2016
BarnabasCo:

importexpert:
Good morning to everyone on the thread. I am sincerely sorry for not delivering the 2016 upgrade of the import pack yesterday. They are all videos and I travel to an area with network challenges. But I will ensure it is delivered within next week. Thanks for the patience and understanding. Your success is truly my pride
BarnabasCo:
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by WhyNa: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2016
importexpert:

In addition to what the above O.p have said, after searching them on online, try to trace them to some stores like Alibab, global sources, etc and inquire about their authenticity from those store's customer care. When searching for company's reputation online, always put their date of inc operation into consideration as you will find rare or no testimonies for newer companies. Depending on how much we are talking about, you can also hire an inspection agent via inspection.alibaba.com this agents will go physically to verify their authenticity. These are mostly for chinese based companies. For those with my ebook that will like to know how to inspect any company world wide affordable reach me via my number also on sites where escrow is not being used, you can pay via paypal and be sure you indicate on payapl that their is shipping and indicate your shipping details on paypal checkout page. Paypal will be able to refund within about 48days if any issue arises. I wish you all the best.

Hello, I have checked online for them and they seem genuine. I'm due to make payment on the 17th and they do not accept escrow, just T/T or western union. Please do help me check them out further when you have time. thanks. Logo Emblem Co. Ltd. cc Abbeyforex
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by WhyNa: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2016
importexpert:

In addition to what the above O.p have said, after searching them on online, try to trace them to some stores like Alibab, global sources, etc and inquire about their authenticity from those store's customer care. When searching for company's reputation online, always put their date of inc operation into consideration as you will find rare or no testimonies for newer companies. Depending on how much we are talking about, you can also hire an inspection agent via inspection.alibaba.com this agents will go physically to verify their authenticity. These are mostly for chinese based companies. For those with my ebook that will like to know how to inspect any company world wide affordable reach me via my number also on sites where escrow is not being used, you can pay via paypal and be sure you indicate on payapl that their is shipping and indicate your shipping details on paypal checkout page. Paypal will be able to refund within about 48days if any issue arises. I wish you all the best.

Hello, I have checked online for them and they seem genuine. I'm due to make payment on the 17th and they do not accept escrow, just T/T or western union. Please do help me check them out further when you have time. thanks. Logo Emblem Co. Ltd. cc Abbeyforex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Your Money In Nigeria As A Student Without Disturbance / Stop Paying For Mtn Free Browsing Settings: Get It Free Here / The Healing Power Of Mustard Seed. It Can Cure That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.