Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

2015 General Elections: What Was The Greatest Thing/mistake You Made? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 General Elections: What Was The Greatest Thing/mistake You Made? (672 Views)

Ondo Elections : What It Means For Tinubu And Buhari / Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 General Elections: What Was The Greatest Thing/mistake You Made? by Pinkybush: 12:40am On Feb 01, 2016
Ninety-nine per cent of us are familiar with the saying that "No man is above mistake," and we seems to use this line even when we have committed irreversible mistake.

Assuming you have now realised that you did a very great mistake in one way or the other in the 2015 General Elections, what was that greatest thing/misake you made and if given the opportunity what else would you do?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 2015 General Elections: What Was The Greatest Thing/mistake You Made? by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2016
What's the opposite of mistake? And why did you choose to go negative?
Re: 2015 General Elections: What Was The Greatest Thing/mistake You Made? by redcliff: 12:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Stu.pid thread
Re: 2015 General Elections: What Was The Greatest Thing/mistake You Made? by wasiudvd(m): 3:42am On Feb 01, 2016
That I didn't vote against GEJ was a great mistake.

1 Like

Re: 2015 General Elections: What Was The Greatest Thing/mistake You Made? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:21am On Feb 01, 2016
I don't I made mistake, I follow ed my heavy as an that time. Guys check out link
Re: 2015 General Elections: What Was The Greatest Thing/mistake You Made? by Pinkybush: 5:29am On Feb 01, 2016
redcliff:
Stu.pid thread
learn 2 mind ur biznes
Re: 2015 General Elections: What Was The Greatest Thing/mistake You Made? by Pinkybush: 5:38am On Feb 01, 2016
The mistake I made was votin against GEJ. Nw it has bounce back.
Re: 2015 General Elections: What Was The Greatest Thing/mistake You Made? by Pinkybush: 5:43am On Feb 01, 2016
Freelanswer:
What's the opposite of mistake? And why did you choose to go negative?
negative? You can as well choose to say the greatest thing u did which u hav no regret even up til nw.
Re: 2015 General Elections: What Was The Greatest Thing/mistake You Made? by arbitter: 5:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Pinkybush:
The mistake I made was votin against GEJ. Nw it has bounce back.

Oh how sad, you know everyone can easily see your post history eh ? And it seems to me not only were you a radical GEJ apologist you were spitting all sorts of boastful insults at Buhari and his supporters be it over tribe/relgion or whatever.

Now here you are starting a dumb thread with the intention of creating a perception that people 'regret voting Buhari' and ofcourse we all know all those threads are usually filled with you same old sadist/pessimistic/sore ass GEJ apologists pretending to have voted Buhari and now just cant stand him at all.

Im sure you thought your thread was gonna takeoff but it seems this kinds of threads arent so hot right now, if they were the mods would have gladly moved it to the FP for a bigger audience to equally feign disappointment and regret over voting Buhari and massage their egos with irrelevant likes on their posts. Anyway dont let me interrupt you , carry on.
Re: 2015 General Elections: What Was The Greatest Thing/mistake You Made? by focus7: 6:04am On Feb 01, 2016
The highest mistake I made was that I didn't have the opportunity to cast two votes against Jonathan, but I ma happy that the one I casted added up to remove him from power.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pic Of The Day. Gen Ali. / Nigerians Need PDP Now - Acting Chairman Uche Secondus / 10 Most Corrupt Countries, Ranked By Perception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.