Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) (6445 Views)

Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos / Breaking News!!! court Issued Warrant Of Arrest Against TKO ALUKO For Perjury. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by cktheluckyman: 6:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Bugari should begin a quick investigation to this scandal and get Jonathan arrested first then begin the impeachment process of the thug in Ekiti.

Hoe exactly would Buhari get Fayose impeached when Oshokomole controls the entire members of the state HOA? What brand of weed are you smoking? As for GEJ if him mama born am well make he near him side.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by cktheluckyman: 6:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Why should Aluko be arrested for perjury?
As typical of Fayose, always deviating from the subject matter and whipping up pettiness for his own gain.

Someone confessed to perjury on national TV and you are asking why he should be arrested for perjury? Are you for real?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Hoe exactly would Buhari get Fayose impeached when Oshokomole controls the entire members of the state HOA? What brand of weed are you smoking? As for GEJ if him mama born am well make he near him side.
Those guys are broke.... The assembly members I mean
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by cktheluckyman: 6:08am On Feb 01, 2016
bankyblue:
What next? Will they go back to supreme. Court?

Nope.The ekiti electoral battle is over.The statute of limitations for the case is over.Fayose won the elctions and will be Governor till 2018
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by cktheluckyman: 6:10am On Feb 01, 2016
SmartChoices:

Those guys are broke.... The assembly members I mean
Paso or maxima.....or the speaker

Ok go ahead and impeach him if you can,I wish you luck!!! Oshokomole will be Governor till 2018 and there is nothing anyone can do about it!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Nope.The ekiti electoral battle is over.The statute of limitations for the case is over.Fayose won the elctions and will be Governor till 2018

PMB wants the yams he doesn't believe in any statute that will stop him from getting our yams back
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by cktheluckyman: 6:12am On Feb 01, 2016
SmartChoices:

PMB wants the yams he doesn't believe in any statute that will stop him from getting our yams back

Poor him.There is nothing he can do about it because Fayose will be Governor till 2018!!! I really fell for him,he must wish he were in 1983 when he has ultimate powers to do and undo.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=cktheluckyman post=4251000
PMB needs prayers

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I thing you are t.
Please retract
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by cktheluckyman: 6:20am On Feb 01, 2016
I followed the ekiti elections here on nairaland,results were posted here polling stations to pollings stations with Fayose seriously thrashing Fayemi.After the results were declared,ekiti was agog with celebrations and one sytupid fool had the effrontery to go to national TV to speak nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by ChinoJeff: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2016
It's quite obvious that this APC led F.G can do anything to get strong oppositions out the way but I trust our our eloquent and most viable brother from the west, the only civilian General, Gov. Fayose.

You can't get him so cheap Aluko even with your selfish interest. You can only get yourself into Prison for Perjury only if your clueless PMB doesn't interfere in your trial.

God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by a4jasper(m): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=ChinoJeff post=42510334]It's quite obvious that this APC led F.G can do anything to get strong oppositions out the way but I trust our our eloquent and most viable brother from the west, the only civilian General, Gov. Fayose.

You can't get him so cheap Aluko even with your selfish interest. You can only get yourself into Prison for Perjury only if your clueless PMB doesn't interfere in your trial.

God save Nigeria. [/quote
Anytin dat massages d Wailers ego is allowed....did u follow d ekitigate saga frm d beginning at all?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by ademega(m): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2016
the first question is, who is TKO ALUKO? HIS BACKGROUND?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by copiescopy(m): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2016
WE WANT BIAFRA ...THATS ALL

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by haffaze777(m): 8:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:
Fayose the only fearless useless man from the Southwest

Aluko is a political parasite - fayose

u know nothing about Southwest
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2016
I guess APC is diverting our attention from the $3.5 billion they want to borrow from IMF.
Enough of all these propaganda and drama. we are experiencing hardship in this country. Its high time apc shun all these gimmicks and start work.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by Pidggin(f): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2016
haffaze777:

u know nothing about Southwest

Haha, I will refrain from saying what I know about people from that region, I interact with them and even speak your language, let's leave it there.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:
I followed the ekiti elections here on nairaland,results were posted here polling stations to pollings stations with Fayose seriously thrashing Fayemi.After the results were declared,ekiti was agog with celebrations and one sytupid fool had the effrontery to go to national TV to speak nonsense

you are right and I guess he is looking for publicity after being paid handsomely to tarnish his image.
why EFCC allowed him to reach his house from chanels tv is what I cant still figure out.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by fullblast(m): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2016
The pendulum called law of karma continues to swing remarkably
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2016
You people can destroy ur region with falsehood, but me and my people choose righteousness. Perjury or no perjury, his accusations are weighty and must be probed.....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by oyiza75(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2016
in nig notin is not posible, ,lets wait GOD IS IN CONTROL
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by haffaze777(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:

Haha, I will refrain from saying what I know about people from that region, I interact with them and even speak your language, let's leave it there.

I stand my ground & say it again dat u know nothing about odua people
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by babadee1(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2016
shachris02:

you can't try a sitting governor in court....unless he's caught red handed.

Actually you can't try a sitting governor in court unless he resigns or is impeached first. It doesn't matter what he is accused of doing or if he is caught red handed.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2016
haffaze777:

I stand my ground & say it again dat u know nothing about odua people

haba free the guy naa
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2016
babadee1:

Actually you can't try a sitting governor in court unless he resigns or is impeached first. It doesn't matter what he is accused of doing or if he is caught red handed.

I don't think so.. even red handed?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by haffaze777(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
OkwaIfugo:

haba free the guy naa

OK jare Paddy e
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
haffaze777:

OK jare Paddy e

Paddy baba osheee
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by babadee1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
OkwaIfugo:

I don't think so.. even red handed?

If he is caught red handed and refuses to resign then he will be impeached for prosecution to take place. But one of those two must happen first before he can be charged to court.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2016
babadee1:

If he is caught red handed and refuses to resign then he will be impeached for prosecution to take place. But one of those two must happen first before he can be charged to court.

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Someone wake me up when ever Aluko is arrested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline / Tinubu:The Former Exxon Mobil Treasurer Turned Billionaire Politician / ARMED FORCES DAY: We Appreciate Your Priceless Sacrifice - Dr. Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.