Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline (6422 Views)

Woman And Her Children Killed As 3 Suicide Bombers Strike Again In Borno. Photos / "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Limitednow: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2016
THE Niger Delta Avengers on Friday again claimed it had blown another oil pipeline.

This time around, it is the Brass to Tebidaba crude oil pipeline.

Tweeting on its Twitter handle, the NDA said its team struck at about 3:30am.

This is coming after an earlier post, also on Friday, that its strike team blew the SPDC Forcados 48″ Exportline.

It said the SPDC pipeline was recently repaired.

On the latest destruction of pipeline, the NDA tweeted: “At about 3:30am our (@Niger Delta Avengers ) strike team Blow up the Brass to Tebidaba Crude oil line in Bayelsa.. #BOOM.”

http://.com/breaking-avengers-strike-again-hit-brass-pipeline/

Lalasticlala

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by hucienda: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2016
Are the armed forces this incompetent that these guys cannot be apprehended ffs?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by futmxconnectn(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Clap for yourself. Blow up all the oil facilities in the region and chase all the investors away, you guys think you are doing PMB...

Tomorrow will tell..

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by modath(f): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2016
hucienda:
Are the armed forces this incompetent that these guys cannot be apprehended ffs?!

One ND leader of Urhobo stock was on Channels TV Sunrise Daily yesterday and he claimed the pipelines have already been rigged with explosives long long time ago.. They are only detonating them remotely.. So basically, it's like fighting ghosts and their sponsors grouse stems from 2015 loss, dazall.

Ingenious right? Definitely! Well played? Sure!

Unfortunately both these people and their "enemies" are well versed in the art of violence, so we are most likely looking at a future of long drawn out battle...

One thing that is certain is that, we can no longer shy away from this issue if we are to have lasting peace either as a nation or as balkanized entities..

P.S, As for the no judgement having simpletons ranting about "gorilla" or is it chimpanzee warfare, they should seperate themselves from such ape like thinking, these scavenging terrorists are not fighting for no common cause or hiding in the creeks, they are skulking behind electronic devices and making hit and run..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Noneroone(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Buhari how market?

I bet that Nigeria govt is so hopless and parasitic that they can send oil across without bothering to check the state of the pipelines conveying them and destroy the environment

i am sure that's why these avengers announce their attacks on twitter .

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by dallyemmy: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Remember Warri...a land of plenty before but now a ghost town because of youth restiveness and militancy...

My advice: kontinu...

Prophecy: Niger Delta IDP Loading.....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by gists: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2016
futmxconnectn:
Clap for yourself. Blow up all the oil facilities in the region and chase all the investors away, you guys think you are doing PMB...
Tomorrow will tell..
Tomorrow, the people will start wailing that FG and the oil companies should come and clean the mess. And after a while, they will start the victim game that FG has abandoned them with their polluted lands.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Mrjo(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2016
FG and NDA Let give PEACE a CHANCE

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2016
What end do all these serve? You don't sing the song of justice and beat the drums of war to it.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Noneroone(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2016
Mrjo:
FG and NDA Let give PEACE a CHANCE
we should talk about justice

it is justice that sustains peace

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by jamesibor: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2016
futmxconnectn:

Tomorrow will tell..

Investors are still in Iraq, Lybia etc drilling oil. As long as the oil is there, there won't be shortage of investors, so don't cry more than the bereaved.

Bombing these infrastructures is criminality though.

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by NwaNimo1(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2016
"the dog (Buhari) and the baboon (NDA) would all be soaked in blood"

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by modath(f): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2016
bejeiodus:
What end do all these serve? You don't sing the song of justice and beat the drums of war to it.

I'm a natural peace maker but i've finally come to a realization that peace is a joint effort.. if every effort on one person's part is rebuffed, two Elephants will definitely go to war and the innocent bystanders which can be likened to the grass will suffer..

However, I see the west wading in soon, the whole of Africa, let alone west Africa can't even manage Nigeria's refugee crisis if God forbid the totally unwanted should happen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by MiztaAwesome: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2016
I can imagine how pained these men are right now. Though am not in support of their actions I just got to realize something. How can men from other parts of Nigeria have all the oil wells in another man's land and then the owners of the land have nothing and are just paid to secure the properties.

The government should think of a proper way to sort this out before it becomes really messy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

I'm a natural peace maker but i've finally come to a realization that peace is a joint effort.. if every effort on one person's part is rebuffed, two Elephants will definitely go to war and the innocent bystanders which can be likened to the grass will suffer..

However, I see the west wading in soon, the whole of Africa, let alone west Africa can't even manage Nigeria's refugee crisis if God forbid the totally unwanted should happen...

The prognosis does not look cheering. It really makes my heart ache to see the country teetering on the brink of war. It is too fearful to imagine what the future holds. I still believe we can avoid war if certain things are done.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Jackrich: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

One ND leader of Urhobo stock was on Channels TV Sunrise Daily yesterday and he claimed the pipelines have already been rigged with explosives long long time ago.. They are only detonating them remotely.. So basically, it's like fighting ghosts and their sponsors grouse stems from 2015 loss, dazall.

Unfortunately both these people and their "enemies" are well versed in the art of violence, so we are most likely looking at a future of long drawn out battle...

One thing that is certain is that, we can no longer shy away from this issue if we are to have lasting peace either as a nation or as balkanized entities..

P.S, As for the no judgement having simpletons ranting about "gorilla" or is it chimpanzee warfare, they should seperate themselves from such ape like thinking, these scavenging terrorists are not fighting for no common cause or hiding in the creeks, they are skulking behind electronic devices and making hit and run..
And in your shallow mind you think the highlighted isn't enough cause for an alarm owing to the fact that your parasitic ass is wholly dependent on what they are blowing up like Christmas fire crackers? undecided cheesy

''Unfortunately both these people and their "enemies" are well versed in the art of violence, so we are most likely looking at a future of long drawn out battle'' You obviously still living in the 60s - This is A NEW DAWN ,A NEW GENERATION - The game is over, by any means necessary IT MUST COME TO PASS.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Jackrich: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2016
bejeiodus:
Where justice is deliberately left to the dogs ,then violence becomes a good option. Violence is a means to an end.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by modath(f): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2016
bejeiodus:
The prognosis does not look cheering. It really makes my heart ache to see the country teetering on the brink of war. It is too fearful to imagine what the future holds. I still believe we can avoid war if certain things are done.

I wish I can see it but I sincerely don't, cos those "certain things" would either not be pleasing to one party to offer or some ot "certain things" will totally not up for acceptance by the other party..

Either ways, this Nation can never ever be the same again...

However, I'm taking it to God in prayer, e don reach dat level!! We are fake muslims, christians and traditionalists but pray God have mercy and ward off the gathering storm.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2016
bejeiodus:

But why can't there be justice and equity in nigeria?

Why is the north favoured much more than the niger-delta?

Why does the north and the sw hate seeing the SE and SS at the apex of leadership?

Why did they not choose Amechi, Utomi, Ikimi or Dakuku as Buhari's running mate?

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by modath(f): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Jackrich:

'Unfortunately both these people and their "enemies" are well versed in the art of violence, so we are most likely looking at a future of long drawn out battle You obviously still living in the 60s - This is A NEW DAWN ,A NEW GENERATION - The game is over, by any means necessary IT MUST COME TO PASS.

Igwe, no need to chest beat or rumble with your keyboard, let the show begin and everybody can test their might... You that likely will run for your mummy if cockroach dares run over your legs. smiley

Who go go, go go, the ones wey go remain, go remain... Stop all this infantile tantrums... War is not video games that you can cancel, pause or press delete, so all the online rants are just mere threats from a disturbed mind... Real and maximum damage can be inflicted without pre emptive notice.

BTW, people who really want mayhem(not just some pecuniary gains) know exactly what to do...... at the same time, whoever is at the receiving end won't fold their hands either! cool

P.S, I've already responded to you! Bye!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Welllllllddddddoooooonn
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by dearsly(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Dullard Gone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by dearsly(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

when boko haram were bombing up and down during GEJ's tenure,where did you keep your peacemaker talents??...HYPOCRITE!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2016
jusRadical:

But why can't there be justice and equity in nigeria?

Why is the north favoured much more than the niger-delta?

Why does the north and the sw hate seeing the SE and SS at the apex of leadership?

Why did they not choose Amechi, Utomi, Ikimi or Dakuku as Buhari's running mate?
The long years of military rule really entrenched some aberrations on our national life that served as the bedrock of injustice. Painfully, seventeen years after the return to democracy nothing has been done to right the wrongs.

I don't think the Southwest and the North hate to see someone from the South-South or the Southeast at the summit of leadership. You can take a look at the results of the 2011 presidential elections to allay your fears.

A lot of factors influence the choice of a presidential and vice presidential candidates. Obasanjo singlehandedly picked an unknown Jonathan as the running mate to Yar'adua for reasons best known to him. Isn't he a man from the Southwest?

The question you should pause and ask yourself is: what are politicians from the South-South and the Southeast doing to correct such imbalance. At least, we all have equal representation at the Senate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2016
Jackrich:
Where justice is deliberately left to the dogs ,then violence becomes a good option. Violence is a means to an end.
I don't know of any act of injustice that violence has successfully resolved. Acts of violence as a price. If these young men truly care about the people of their region, they won't engage in acts capable of putting their people in harm's way.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2016
trust me they will be fished out with this attack on brass, we people of brass island do not condone such .I expect apu abadi to get involved now.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by HzRF(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2016
gists:

Tomorrow, the people will start wailing that FG and the oil companies should come and clean the mess. And after a while, they will start the victim game that FG has abandoned them with their polluted lands.
Trash

Tell me when has FG nd investors fulfill part of their bargain?

Investors and FG take their oil destroyed their lands generate income and left them pooer than they met them last time u guys won't say anything

But when they start to make pipelines bleed u will congregate enchoing ur theme song "let them destroyed their land"

Which land?
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

I wish I can see it but I sincerely don't, cos those "certain things" would either not be pleasing to one party to offer or some ot "certain things" will totally not up for acceptance by the other party..

Either ways, this Nation can never ever be the same again...

However, I'm taking it to God in prayer, e don reach dat level!! We are fake muslims, christians and traditionalists but pray God have mercy and ward off the gathering storm.
We are hypocritical Christians and Muslims. Where is the love that is always being taught in our worship centres? We really perish for lack of knowledge. Maybe one day, the scales of ethnicity and tribalism will fall from our eyes and we see each other as God's children.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by wristbangle: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmm these people just wana cripple the economy at all cost
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

... But I thought that your new sheriff is in town, what went wrong? You once boasted that this wilful vandalism can't happen in his reign as was the case of the last administration. You see, talk is always cheap.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by IVORY2009(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
MiztaAwesome:
I can imagine how pained these men are right now. Though am not in support of their actions I just got to realize something. How can men from other parts of Nigeria have all the oil wells in another man's land and then the owners of the land have nothing and are just paid to secure the properties.

The government should think of a proper way to sort this out before it becomes really messy.

You can say dat again grin grin the kind of roasting alive awaiting oil well owners, people like Atiku, IBB, Danjuma, OBJ, Adulsalami etc, is still doing press up, Danjuma said sometime ago, he has 500 millions dollars, and does not know wat to do with it........
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

... Pls don't shift your stand already naa. Or are you from the other side of the country noted for inbuilt cowardice? . We all know your pedigree and antecedents here. You have always wanted it to be in your own way or ur almighty sheriff way. So don't cry over a spilt milk.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Bauchi Condemns News Reports Linking Him To Politicians / Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) / Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.