Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels (28828 Views)

Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko / Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him / EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by 7lives: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
orobs93:
Na buhari I blame

I am disappointed in him I voted him because of his brutality and now he is just doing like wat I don't knw
Keep democracy aside and jail dis people lock dem up they are evil..

Even obasenjor will not take dis poo he knows hw to deal with his enemies.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy i'm feeling you, PMB dey fall my hand with all this rule of law nonsense.
But you know what? even the bible said it that surely they shall gather but every one of their evil gathering will eventually led them to perdition.
Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by jetage1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
ayoolanr:

i think you are incurably ignorant and stvpid! while this buffoon might be of questionable character, i really doubt he would indict himself with all the facts he presented if there wasn't an iota of truth in his accusations. This is a classic case of a disgruntled employee blowing the whistle! Does not mean all the crimes allegedly committed during the electoral process in Ekiti didn't transpire! After-all there was already Audio evidence and this latest episode is more of a confirmation of the prior allegations, albeit in a dramatically bizarre twist of events!
You are a typical example of what an Igbo man will call EWU, when pple cant make sense they resort to insult, pap brain... Same goes to d idiot that had d time to like ur meaningless post
Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by orobs93(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
7lives:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy i'm feeling you, PMB dey fall my hand with all this rule of law nonsense.
But you know what? even the bible said it that surely they shall gather but every one of their evil gathering will eventually led them to perdition.

D tin tire me...wicked people go dey sue fg
Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by ddeola: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Divine judgement is coming and none of these guys will be spared. Fayose remains who he is, GEJ remains the number culprit as d President and chief Sponsor.

God will restore Nigeria from the mess they put the country.
Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by vigasimple(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fleshly:
Garbage.

The man is an attention seeker!

Did he say anything new? Aren't elections rigged in Nigeria? Did APC not try to rig Bayelsa state election? Is Buhari's election perfect? This govt is filled with propaganda,

Prolly, they want to deflect peoples attention from the gargantuan loan they are seeking from IMF, I beg Nigerians not to allow this wuruwuru gov deceive them.

It has been two years since the Ekiti state election, what does he want us to do now? He testified in court that the election was perfect, so what's this nonsense all about? Infact this idi.ot should be arrested for upsetting public peace.

Shameless attention seeker!

GBAM

APC one new propaganda each week.

Whether or not Ekiti election was rigged would not stop Fayose from winning. It is like River State. The people love their man.
Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by ebube89(f): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
How com know one is commenting on d fact dat tope aluko said dat FAYOSE
helped aregbesola win d osun gubernatorial election thereby stabbing
OMISORE @d back.
How come know one is commenting on d fact dat tope aluko said pdp used
army to stop apc nd dia agents from bringing money dey will share on election
day
This man is just a joke
every political party in nigeria (both pdp & apc) budget money for inec staff nd
youth corpers.
a typical election in nigeria is all about d best riggers winning.
It is a norm for political parties to form strategies to win elections(all in close
door meetings).
the day apc the day apc nd pdp will release tapes of dia election strategies, dis
country will never be the same.
i just pity nigerians cos dey will continue to wail, while d politicians will
continue to take advantage of d gullibility of nigerians by doing media trials.
pls wat is d difference between a governors (security vote) & the presidents
(office of d national security adviser) .
these are two ways our politicians siphon money.
PLS can anybody tell me wen last any state declared nd accounted for his
"security vote" (both pdp nd apc govenors) running into billions of naira.
PLS why has no state govt in nigeria legislated,signed nd approved the
"freedom of information bill"
why cant a state like lagos publicly show its budget nd spendings. wat baffles
me more is dat a state like lagos wit all d intelectuals leavin dere will stilll do a
secret budgetting system and d citizens will be lookin without sayin anything,
even when they pay tax and know lagos budget is funded by tax dey pay.
either jazz or gullibility
has anyone ever asked for d source of funding of political parties in nigeria
i pity nigerians cos its either we are fools or bin jazzed by politicians , gullible,
or just waiting for our own time to go nd steal tooo. i will say d latter is true
i just pity nigerians cos its obvious we dnt learn, remember history
all dis politicians are all friends, only interest seperates dem.
Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by Montaque(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
allthingsgood:

Is there a special time reserved for telling truth

I mean why, not the when.
Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by Phame: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Satex:
It really baffles me so much as to why some people get excited at news of BH attacks, and also try to defend corrupt people for whatever reasons. Something is definitely wrong with some people. BAD ATTITUDES.
sometimes, I feel they are not humans.

1 Like

Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by allthingsgood: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Montaque:

I mean why, not the when.

Why tell the truth Smh undecided
Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fleshly:
Garbage.

Did he say anything new? Aren't elections rigged in Nigeria? Did APC not try to rig Bayelsa state election? Is Buhari's election perfect? This govt is filled with propaganda,

Prolly, they want to deflect peoples attention from the gargantuan loan they are seeking from IMF, I beg Nigerians not to allow this wuruwuru gov deceive them.

It has been two years since the Ekiti state election, what does he want us to do now? He testified in court that the election was perfect, so what's this nonsense all about? Infact this idi.ot should be arrested for upsetting public peace.

Wow!.. people have been nailing it throughout today, thank God say Nigerians don dey get sense..
Bros, abeg 1 crate of Origin for you only.. no share am oo grin ..
God bless Nigeria.. #Peace smiley
Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by NapoIeon: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
[s]
Adminisher:

But you like Jonathan and Fayose with same passion. Let me tell you what you are doing. It is actually in the Bible that people welcome evil and own it as if it is their own. With the revelations about this people what is your attitude towards them? I am talking about Jonathan paying dollars (not naira) to finance a local election and Fayose rigging elections. What is your attitude to this?.
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by Caseless: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fleshly:
Garbage.

sharrap!
Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by Caseless: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
iamkeyz:
we all know how yoruba people behave, aluko just comfirmed that yorubas are pure snitches
meanwhile, make sure the aluko guy does not drink rat poison o just to avoid arrest.................... yoruba don start wahala o, bubu wont trust them again oooooo
they will surely lose for not only aligning with the north against a southern man, but for also snitching on themselves for money and fame
and in the end, the zoo will implode and fall
Sharman! Wetin concern u if Yoruba man snitches on Yoruba man? Na ur state or is ekiti not a Yoruba state anymore?
Re: EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels by Olumyco(m): 3:30am On Feb 02, 2016
MrImole:
I only have a question, what method did they use exactly in rigging the election?

Ballot boxes snatching?

...Stuffing?

Manipulating the results?

Please answer me.

This is d question many pple commenting here ought 2 have ruminated over.The word rigging has made them thought of the normal conventional rigging of result manipulation . The rigging here is military rigging which has to do with mobilization. The military were used to shutdown APC by arresting their big wigs who can motivate the pple. They even arrested APC political men of valour. So the military rigging is an advanced form of rigging by creating an atmosphere for a particular pple to vote for a party while some with contrary mind b shut down completely. The method here is military rigging -doctoring d kind of pple who votes and r their votes. If I am not wrong I don't think d cast vote In d ballot boxes were touched. Meanwhile any day any time Fayose will win Fayemi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pilot Sponsored By Senator Kwankwaso Flies Him To Lagos From Abuja. Photo / You Can’t Increase VAT, Tinubu Tells FG / Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.