Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko (30203 Views)

Rumors Of Ortom's Plans To Join PDP Heightens As He Reconciles With Suswam / Fayose Reconciles Tailor Factions In Dispute,Pledges 100 Sewing Machines(pics) / Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by harbdulrasaq88(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2016
PHOTOS: Fayose reconciles with Tope Aluko, the man who went on TV to accuse him of rigging state election

Tope Aluko, the former PDP Secretary in Ekiti state who went on Channels TV to openly accuse the state governor, Ayo Fayose of rigging the state's governorship election in 2014 (Read here) and was declared wanted by the police for perjury...has reconciled with his former boss.

Aluko and Fayose met at the governor's house yesterday night where they made up. Speaking to newsmen afterwards, Fayose said Aluko remains his boy and son;

"I'm the father of all, for whatever that happened, I'm the father and I should accommodate everybody. Aluko remains my boy, my son" he said

Aluko said there was no condition given for their settlement.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-fayose-reconciles-with-tope.html

1 Share

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by OpinionLeader: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Na wao!

The chess game continues. cheesy

Tope Aluko has enmeshed himself into a deeper murky waters. From PDP to APC (as alleged) and now back to PDP. His troubles aren't ending soon, I can assure you that.

As it stands, his reconciliation with Lord Ayo Fayose will do him more harm than good; law enforcement agencies would re-open his file and speedy his prosecution with the help of APC led govt.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by ccvizzle(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Lolz..Fayose the Coward, after all his ranting... I tot there's a court order by Ekiti state chief judge to arrest Aluko if sighted anywhere near Ekiti...

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by Kyase(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2016
olatunji21:
Lolz..Fayose the Coward, after all his ranting... I tot there's a court order by Ekiti state chief judge to arrest Aluko if sighted anywhere near Ekiti...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2016
No light, No fuel, No water ....APC there is God o!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by Vikkie14: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2016
The Prodigal son has come home with an open arms from the father.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by babyfaceafrica: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Lolz..so fayose na mouth he get...hahahhaha

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by yarimo(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Fasoye u are a very good politician a role model for the upcoming one's

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by Singingbae(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Ahhhh
I thinks Fayose can never be betrayed, but I don't knw why is not yet a god-father!!!!! You see hiss achievements, defeated am incumbent and Fayose!!!!!! Last warning

Don't feed Aluko with too much info ooooo
He's might be a mole sent

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by onatisi(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Apc and buhari are helping fayose to become a political giant in Nigerian politics,very soon he will be the most sought after opposition figure in Nigeria with connections and popularity across all geo political regions

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by Goddex: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2016
[size=20pt]Aluko the prodigal son . . .

Fayose is an example of
a good father
[/size]

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by Goke7: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2016
onatisi:
Apc and buhari are helping fayose to become a political giant in Nigerian politics,very soon he will be the most sought after opposition figure in Nigeria with connections and popularity across all geo political regions

what a blasphemy grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by dondaddycares(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2016
OpinionLeader:
Na wao!

The chess game continues. cheesy

Tope Aluko has enmeshed himself into a deeper murky waters. From PDP to APC (as alleged) and now back to PDP. His troubles aren't ending soon, I can assure you that.

As it stands, his reconciliation with Lord Ayo Fayose will do him more harm than good; law enforcement agencies would re-open his file and speedy his prosecution with the help of APC led govt.
the alleged offence was a State offence which can only be prosecuted by the State as against the FG. magistrate and State High Court are State courts, the FG dont have jurisdiction in those areas. reconciling with Fayose was his best bet, it wasnt under FG's jurisdiction. Same reason why Chidi Lloyd could not be prosecuted for attempted murder of Evans Bipi while Amaechi was the Governor... You should know that most times in terms of criminal matters...the State has upper hand as most of the cases fall under the jurisdiction of the State...the only thing the FG can do is to keep harrassing you with security agencies, but they cant successfully charge you to court. same reason why States are advocating for State police. Hope you wont ask me about Nnamdi kanu, the offence alleged against him is a federal offence thats why his trial is in the Federal High Court.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by makingsense(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose man of the moment

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by kennysteve77: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2016
PDP needs unity now more than before... Especially now that APC is fast losing their credibility.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by Jediel1(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2016
i hope dis reduces fuel scarcity
Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Fear Ekiti people shocked

I like the military approach to this political impasse: retire general, reinstate captain, recommend some to EFCC, dismiss some officers. shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by sukkot: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2016
he needs to reconcile with his faculties cuz that man is a mad man

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by AntiWailer: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol.

I really feel sorry for Aluko's Children.

He will go down the line as the Most Shameless Politician of This Generation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by keepingmum: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2016
and the Zombies and Wailers in my beloved banana republic zoo are fighting over these? Who are the winners? i dont know, but i know the loosers in these pawn are the masses.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by cescky(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2016
lol
apc
chain chain chain

hot weather, no fuel, no light, high dollar rate, high crime rate, galavanting and slow president and the list is endless..... and you want to tell me the GATES OF HELL HASNT BEEN UNLEASHED ON NIGERIA? tongue tongue tongue

#heaven on earth and wonders with out end grin

IsaacBuchi:
No light, No fuel, No water ....APC there is God o!

my brother is as "acclaimed" as spoken by the propeht the gates of hell have been open upon us.....even the weather is angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by dustydee: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Politicians! I pity those who offer themselves to be killed for politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by Opharhe: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmm! Politicians ehn.
Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by joseph1832(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Now let's wait and hear the _cock and bull story that will emanate from this association of shameless old men who call themselves fathers.

Only in this country a man will make a claim such as that made by Aluko and be allowed to walk scud free since the time he made the allegation.

I'm starting to believe now that we are in serious soup in this country. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by DirtyGold: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Holup holup....
Does this now mean that all that were said and unsaid by way of accusations and allegations are now jokes and should be forgotten?

Indeed, we lack credible institutions in this country! We only have popular idi0tic and mor0nic personalities who are amusing themselves by playing tetris with our polity. angry

What's tha business?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016

..SO WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE NAIRALANDERS THAT INSULTED DEM PARENTS AND THEMSELVES OVER DIS TWO MUGU POLITICIANS grin grin grin

ADMIN PLEASE .............come and reconcile your REVENUE GENERATORS grin grin grin ( PDP and APC NAIRALANDERS ASSOCIATION OF MEDIA BANDITS ) grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by tolexy007(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Aluko finally eats his vomits, Senseless politician sad
Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by adren(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
makes me remember "colombiana" - the movie..

Tope aluwhatever is dumb to think fayose has forgiven and forgotten the messy dramas..

He should better fly his fam and loved ones away from fayose's reach..

Today is chief (Mrs) F.M Oladeru's birthday.. And she's the best grandma in the world..

She's 79 today.. Please, I only need 79 likes for her.. Oya NLders

39 Likes

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by tolexy007(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
PHOTOS: Fayose reconciles with Tope Aluko, the man who went on TV to accuse him of rigging state election

Tope Aluko, the former PDP Secretary in Ekiti state who went on Channels TV to openly accuse the state governor, Ayo Fayose of rigging the state's governorship election in 2014 (Read here) and was declared wanted by the police for perjury...has reconciled with his former boss.

Aluko and Fayose met at the governor's house yesterday night where they made up. Speaking to newsmen afterwards, Fayose said Aluko remains his boy and son;

"I'm the father of all, for whatever that happened, I'm the father and I should accommodate everybody. Aluko remains my boy, my son" he said

Aluko said there was no condition given for their settlement.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-fayose-reconciles-with-tope.html[/quote]

imagine this

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by Dindondin(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tope Aluko worst pass Fayose. I dislike hungry servants.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko by MKO4ever(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
And I just smelt the death of somebody soon; very very soon.

I do not have to a be a TB Joshua to see this vision

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders / Lagos Demolishes 84 Gated Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.