Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators (1573 Views)

Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. / Suggestion To The King Of Nairaland Seun / Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators by Tudor6(f): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
Isn't it funny you're the only one to question this thread? It surely says something about you. . . . .yes, you're the only slowpoke here!
Re: Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators by iniguy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
I suggest this thread should be moved to nairaland section. Seven comments i made were deleted after i posted on this thread.
Re: Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators by dominique(f): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
iniguy:

I suggest this thread should be moved to nairaland section. Seven of my  comments were deleted after i posted on this thread.
i agree

Tudór:

Isn't it funny you're the only one to question this thread? It surely says something about you. . . . .yes, you're the only slowpoke here!
yet none of you were able to answer the question. . . always knew you were born retarded.
Re: Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators by netotse(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
@dominique and tudor
dude. . .easy o, we weren't insulting ppl here we were just having a nice peaceful e-rebellion. . .lol
Re: Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators by aieromon(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2009
Dominique,all you had to do was read and throway face if you have nothin' to contribute.
cool
Re: Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators by dominique(f): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
aieromon:

Dominique,all you had to do was read and throway face if you have nothin' to contribute.
cool

i [i]did [/i]have something to contribute, i pointed out that this topic is in the wrong section and that juvenile delinquent decided to reply with insults.
Re: Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators by netotse(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
@dominque
actually it is(in a funny way [size=4pt]we were succintly impying that seun and the other mods were politically immature[/size])
Re: Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators by ikeyman00(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
see me oooo

here come wahala from nowhere

last week ikeyman just postin as usual, as i was about to make the next post, the next thing i saw was damn

[size=20pt]you lost your privilege to post, as u ve been banned for posting spam-related message, but if this is a mistake, sorri ur right will soon be restored![/size]

abeg u pardon; spam for replyin becomekolo 's post? SHOCKING

then i watched the whole weekend gone, still nothing, then me like to helll with nl

to say that seun dnt get drunk before logging on here might just be open to another debate

me suprise some poeple are callin on moderator when the know who is doin yall asses

seun can be interestin sometimes, yes i read some of ur stuff, yes u are ambitious as u said, but does that mean we dnt have plans under our sleeves

na only u get plan for this life abi!!
Re: Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators by ikeyman00(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
this thread is a political case

therefore shouldnt be trade for toto section
Re: Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators by walakolobo: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2009
not only do they delete posts, they look up your details, including your IP address and they start writting nonsence stuff to you personally - i am sure they will ban me for this.
Re: Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators by SamMilla1(m): 1:28am On Jul 03, 2009
if u get banned for posting a link, try to contact seun.
i think there is a bot here that is malfunctioning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

75% Women Reject Bald Men! Profer Solutions / The Girl With The World's Longest Tongue / What Age Bracket Has Most Sensitive Womanliness (i.e Cheat And Enjoy Sex Most)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.