Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! (2529 Views)

Help!!! I Am Going Insane / Dear Buhari, I Am Going Insane Over Zahra – Liberian Journalist Begs PMB / Am Going Insane. La Crush La Killing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by rosalieene(f): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2016
#copied
My name is C, I am 35-year old woman from Port Harcourt. I met my husband, A during my days in the bank. He was a regular customer and after a disagreement with him one day while the bank's server was experiencing issues, we became friends. One thing led to another and we started dating which later led to our marriage a year later. My mother, 59, who is a widow never saw anything good about A. She criticized every bit of his life. This almost ruined our plans to get married but I stood my ground not really because I love him but I was 33 years old with much pressure to get hooked as my friends in my age range were already having kids. It was a golden opportunity for me and I couldn't afford to lose him. I was scared of being lonely for the rest of my life which is a normal feeling among over-age single ladies. In the course of interrogating my mother on her stark hatred for A, I realized she made no sense with her random reasons which I found incomprehensible. One of her reasons was that A is tall, fair and handsome which constitutes the major attributes of infidelity in marriage as other women will signify interest in him. I laughed this off. A is a wonderful guy. He is quite shy but very soft and caring. Even though I had my fears about other women trying to steal him from him, I remained defiant and prepared to secure what is mine. After our first child; a very handsome boy, I was retrenched from the bank as a result of the regular restructuring process and cash crunch issues. I started selling shoes at the store. My mom assisted in taking care of my baby at home. My mother's presence at our home worsened the relationship between her and A, she seized every available opportunity to insult him which didn't go down well with me. At a point I almost hired a nanny to relieve my mom of her duties but people advised me against the decision. My mom didn't seem happy staying with us but she never left which bothered me and I wasn't bold enough to tell her to go as I was her only child who have been with her since my father passed away ten years ago. One day, our neighbour who stayed in the opposite flat came to my stall and advised me against letting my mom stay in the house. My neighbour is a full time housewife who is quite popular in the neighbourhood for gossiping. Her reasons were not clear. She said letting her stay is detrimental to my marriage and with time the signs will manifest. I pestered her on her reasons and she revealed my husband comes home from work in the afternoon virtually everyday to stay with my mother in the house during which some loud moaning of pleasure are heard. According to her, she isn't sure of the woman but from the voice and movements, its my mom. What an impossibility! Our flats seem close and sometimes, you could hear what is happening at the next flat from my room. I couldn't believe it considering the strained relationship between them. I was so annoyed. I almost beat her up. I angrily sent her away. On a second thought, I placed both of them under surveillance and didn't observe anything strange. During my observations, my mother almost slapped A for mistakenly spilling our baby's food. I was so unimpressed with my mother's disrespect for A. He swore he was going to eject her from the house but I pleaded. This was the confirmation of the falsehood behind my neighbour's claim but my only concern was that A wasn't bothering me for s*x anymore. He was staying for over a month without lovemaking and no complaints. Its unusual as his libido could be unbearable at times. Even when I make moves at night, he complains of being tired. His weak points were his nipples, once you suck them, he gets 'enraged' like a lion ready to devour its prey but they were inactive. One day I had to give him a head on a lengthy note to put him in the mood and even when he got hard. He couldn't exceed one round. This is someone that could take a woman on as long as she wants. My husband is from Akwa Ibom for crying out loud and their men are famous for their sexual prowess. He gave his current work schedule as an excuse which I found suspicious and disturbing. An average Akwa Ibom man could pick a beautiful woman over a huge sum of money to start a business. They believed money can always be exhausted in the course of spending but the woman will always be there to bring pleasure and happiness. I received the shock of my life two months later when I forgot some fancy shoes I brought from Dubai which I wanted to deliver to my customer at home. It was 1pm in the afternoon. I left my sales girl at the stall and rushed home because the woman was disappointed after fantasizing about the pictures of the shoes I sent to her via Whatsapp. I drove home and parked my car outside. I shockingly saw my husband's car at the garage. This was someone that left home before me. I was bothered. The feeling reminded me of my undergraduate days when you visit the scoreboard to check your result in a course that was rumoured to have recorded a mass failure. I was terrified with the words of my neighbour ringing in my head. The main door wasn't locked. My husband's shoes, shirt and singlet were littered around the sitting room. Our son was sleeping on the sofa. I quietly moved up the staircase with my shoes off to prevent any sound from my movements. From the staircase, I could hear some intense moaning and groaning. It was like a battlefield. Lo and behold, the sounds were from my own mother and my husband who I assumed were stalemates. I never knew my mother was still sexually active. She was screaming and uttering all sorts of words associated with ecstacy. I got closer to where the noises were coming from, it was our bedroom, my matrimonial bed. I wished it was a dream. I was begging for someone to wake me up so that I could pray over it. I felt the ground should open and swallow me. The door wasn't closed. My husband and my mother were stark n*ked and he was heavily humping her from behind as they backed me. My heart broke when my mother muttered statements like: ''I love you! I wish I met you first!! You are too sweet!!!'' ''My daughter doesn't deserve you! I love you!! A baby!!! A oooo!!!!'' I screamed so loud. They were scared to death on sighting me. The next time I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital. I was told I passed out. My life is so miserable right now. I don't know where to start from. My sickness currently is from the mind. A has been coming to beg but the sight of him complicates my problem. I don't ever want to set my eyes on him and my mother again. I feel for our son that will become a product of a broken home. I am so confused. I have begged the doctors for mercy killing but they have refused. I think I am going insane. The emotional pains are too much for me to bear. He revealed to me via a lengthy email that my mom seduced him long ago while he desperately sought to make friends with her for the sake of our marriage. That's no just reason for him to be sleeping with my own mother. That's a curse. I am so confused. Where do I go from here?
http://www.amaraofficial.com/2016/01/im-going-insane.html?m=1
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by westlius(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2016
My dear ur word too long Oooo. U na prof. Ni

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2016
Sorry, ur Nad the person.
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by DEXTROVERT: 8:24am On Feb 01, 2016
u are a lucky woman
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Pucaxo(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2016
When u naked enter market, then we'll take you serious grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by bigtt76(f): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Abeg bia biko ...paragraph this thesis naaaa grin
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Polymath56: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmm..quite a verbose but touching story..although, dis particular incidence has bn a major bane in d society, it kpz on reoccurring over n over agn..
she shld jst tk heart, quickly convalesce n resume her usual duties..she could seek advice 4rm religious heads, good friends, psychologists n 4rm those wif similar experience (dat got over it), so as 2 knw d way4ward

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by youngberry001(m): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2016
mcheeeew even in my Jss3 I never come across dis kind shiiiit long note before undecided
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2016
Summary
Still single at the age of 35, luckily she met a guy and the relationship kicked off, but unfortunately her mom showed so much hate toward their union but because age wasnt favouring her she married him. After having d first child she was dismissed at her place of work(bank), so she opened a store and made her mom -who still show her husband undiluted hatred- stay with them to take care of her baby. Her neighbour hinted her that something was up between her mom and her husby, she downplayed it but later caught them red handed, as a result of what happened,shes lying on a sick bed right now.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by mayortm001(m): 10:23am On Feb 01, 2016
Evidence of madness....i hv important things to read jawe.
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by mayortm001(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2016
So sorry my dear, nw i understand why some ladies don't like having cute guys as their suitor or life partner. Left for me ur husband n mother deserves to be buried alive. End time Men.
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Pennah(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2016
hmmmm SMH gat notin to say but ....

hard luck!!
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by cruzita(f): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2016
1min silence for your mama and husband
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2016
summary pls

@ dreampraywork thanks for the summary.

op,.she should see a psychologist and a counselor..nairalanders can't help.
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by ourchoice(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2016
If your mom isn't as pretty, fresh and sexy as Kim Kardashian or let me use a Nigerian lady; Omotola Jalade, then I can boldly say that your mom must have used a strong juju spell to enchant your husband because no man in his right senses would wanna sleep with a 55yr old woman with sagged body, and who happens to be his wife's mother, not ordinary!

Men aren't fools...men are mostly impressed by sight.

The only 2 things that could make a man sleep with a woman 10yrs older than him are:

1. She is rich and squandering money on him

2. She is very cute, sexy-looking, fresh with plenty money too

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Monalisa185(f): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2016
go mad first, then we'll proffer solution..YABALEFT
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by blackjack21(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Monalisa185:
go mad first, then we'll prefer solution..YABALEFT

She's already insane, me think.
such a long write up
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by ourchoice(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Monalisa185:
go mad first, then we'll proffer solution..YABALEFT
Don't wish a fellow female like u such because u are still a young girl with so many unfolded scenes of life ahead of u....when she was young like u, I am sure she never imagined such happening to her....she must have wished to have this sweet, happy, ever after marriage, but here she is. life is full of surprises, so always wish people good for your own future goodsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
We need real stories. Not some copy/paste shii
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by IamLEGEND1: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
the lie is strong with this story
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Salex007(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Watch out for PART 2.
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by iffydave: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
From FLAT to DUPLEX
Liars
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Monalisa185(f): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
ourchoice:
Don't wish a fellow female like u such because u are still a young girl with so many unfolded scenes of life ahead of u....when she was young like u, I am sure she never imagined such happening to her....she must have wished to have this sweet, happy, ever after marriage, but here she is. life is full of surprises, so always wish people good for your own future goodsmiley

see sermon....please the story ain't her's...hence, my comment....thanks though, I always wish people well....
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Monalisa185(f): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
blackjack21:

She's already insane, me think. such a long write up
na copy and paste jare...
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by blackjack21(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Monalisa185:

na copy and paste jare...
I know.
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by boxer022(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
My Sister your story is very painful. I really sympathize with you, your husband is not deserved to be called a man and your mother must be a very wicked woman. I want you to take good care of yourself and your son. Let your son be the consolation you have in this issue. I want you to if possible move in with your life without that dog of a man. You said that you are the only child that is with your mother since your father died which means that you have siblings. Explain everything to them and be close to them also. Once again I sympathize with you.
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Her write up is daaamm too long. I don't have all day. Summary would have been gr8 angry
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by NemzySeries(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
phd thesis.....no reference?
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by bankybobo11: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
dreampraywork:
Summary
Still single at the age of 35, luckily she met a guy and the relationship kicked off, but unfortunately her mom showed so much hate toward their union but because age wasnt favouring her she married him. After having d first child she was dismissed at her place of work(bank), so she opened a store and made her mom -who still show her husband undiluted hatred- stay with them to take care of her baby. Her neighbour hinted her that something was up between her mom and her husby, she downplayed it but later caught them red handed, as a result of what happened,shes lying on a sick bed right now.

Hope you had an A in your O'Level English Language?? Nice summary
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2016
bankybobo11:

Hope you had an A in your O'Level English Language?? Nice summary
Are u trying to piss me off or what? angry
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by bankybobo11: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2016
dreampraywork:
Are u trying to piss me off or what? angry
Nah, I'm actually praising your summary skills
Re: Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! by cyprus000: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2016
[size=13pt] I can bet my black ass, that this story is 100% fiction.
Typical nollywood story
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold / My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Wow! Nigerian Model, Ramat Flashes Her Nippl3s In Wet Swimsuit - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.