Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

What And What Not To Eat When Pregnant Or Breastfeeding Part I - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What And What Not To Eat When Pregnant Or Breastfeeding Part I (540 Views)

Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What And What Not To Eat When Pregnant Or Breastfeeding Part I by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Hello people and welcome to the month of LOVE. It’s going to be Valentine’s Day soon and for those of us that have a very special someone, I hope you get to spend the day with that someone and those that don’t, DON’T SWEAT IT. The very special someone in your life is YOU; so make sure you spoil yourself and show yourself a lot of LOVE!

Once again, I am going to apologize tremendously for the irregularities of the posts for the month of January. Things have been quite hectic for me between traveling, falling sick and starting a new line of business. Everything has been quite much but I’m handling it and from this new month henceforth, it would all be back to the way it used to be smiley

Now, as was stated in the blog’s New Year resolution, every first Monday of the month is known as MOTHERING MONDAY where I would be sharing one of my unconventional tips for mothers, expecting mothers and everyone in general.

Without further ado, I gladly welcome you all to the very first MOTHERING MONDAY on alocovivavoce.com. And for today, I will be discussing the different types of food that SHOULD and SHOULD NOT be consumed by pregnant and breastfeeding women.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/02/01/what-and-what-not-to-eat-when-pregnant-or-breastfeeding-part-i/

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival For Home Use / How To Protect Your Children From Sexual Predators And Other Dangers / Dad,are You Scared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.