Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) (32585 Views)

Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by tiredface: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2016
WOMEN ARE NOTHING TO THEM, JUST FOR MEN'S SEXXUAL SATISFACTION, PERIOD. WHEN THEYRE TIRED OF THEM, THEY CAN EASILY KICK THEM OUT AND BRING IN A NEW ONE. ITS THEIR LIFE, THEIR WOMEN, THEIR CULTURE AND RELIGION.
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Marthaodion(f): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2016
And the number of children per one man increases. Why won't you have 4 million votes per one northern state.

1 Like

Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2016
THEY GET MARRIED.....GIVE BIRTH...GIVE THEM OUT TO IMAM TO BECOME ALMAJARIS.....THEY BECOME A MENACE TO THE SOCIETY....

2 Likes

Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2016
That's the kind of foolishness you see where carnal pleasure is considered more important than beneficial social constructs and common sense.

1 Like

Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by ilyas26(m): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Fresh malo punnany
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2016
Eboh4z:
I want to see the picture of the 2 women and the name or their native Doctor....... grin
You are getting it wrong. The 20 men are marrying their second wives, making it 20 women altogether.
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2016
Underaged voters comes to mind
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2016
My fellow ladies, since your husbands are no longer faithful, you too can do the needful, tit for tat grin To marry two husbands go gud o, Endless ATM

1 Like

Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by millionaireman: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2016
Marthaodion:
And the number of children per one man increases. Why won't you have 4 million votes per one northern state.

With that, even a northern almajiri with begging bowl can win a professor of political science from the south of Nigeria to become president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by pure2012soul(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2016
coolzeal:
You can't even satisfy or feed your first wife yet, you're getting another wife in this economic hardship.. This is mentality of a typical Northerner.
I hope North Central is not part of the north you are referring to? Restrict such comments to Ab.oki north abeg
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2016
Abok! Life style no doubt.
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by AppleBeri(f): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2016
I wish them all the best...one woman is enough trouble already...
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by FTBOY: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2016
it's allowed in islam
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by coolzeal(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2016
pure2012soul:

I hope North Central is not part of the north you are referring to? Restrict such comments to Ab.oki north abeg
North is North.. You are all one.
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2016
The north needs to repopulate their region. Dem no dey joke with their numbers. No be lie na true!
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Nbote(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2016
And dem go born more nuisance full everywhere dat syd because at d end of d day they barely send dem to skool or even raise dem. Na to jus marry, born, buy dem blue plates and distribute dem to different parts as almajiris.
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by honeric01(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2016
And where are the pictures of the women being married away?

Stop believing anything you read without concrete proof.

Gullibility is a disease.
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by M4gunners: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2016
Why won't dem marry two wives, when ND oil is there for dem to use in feeding dem.
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Redoil: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Vince77:
wch area for benin u dey? . Me dey benin.
upper sakpomba
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by MrEverest(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2016
coolzeal:
You can't even satisfy or feed your first wife yet, you're getting another wife in this economic hardship.. This is mentality of a typical Northerner.
No leave them, they should keep marrying & littering destitutes everywhere like rabbits. The poverty rates, under five motarlity, maternal mortality, illiteracy, VVF etc ravaging the North is already among the worst globaly. Very backward people!!

3 Likes

Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
coolzeal:

Poverty, Child Marriage, Extremism, Polygamy, illiteracy, disease, hunger, insurgency etc
Una dey try for North. Na Una dey create una own problem at the same time na una go be the agbero wey go carry the problems.

1 Like

Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by prela(f): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
More children to be born for BOKOHARAM to recruit
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by ministeriallist: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
adren:
adoption of eritrean policies in nigeria..

now, i don't need to go very far before i....
I was on my way to Eritrea when I had its happening in our own Kaduna State.
I've made a U-turn.
All roads lead to KD!
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
AdemolaA2:
Too bad. In this time of economy hardship .. Even before the economy hardship . northerners had been living in abject poverty .. Now taking second wives automatically increase giving birth to more beggars and this in turn means more beggars into the south west states.
They only see the boost in population which they will use to create lga and get more oil money from the federal allocation.
Parasites
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by maigida511(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bazu! Na wo oo!
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by gbengus17: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
OVER SEX FROGS
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
ITbomb:

They only see the boost in population which they will use to create lga and get more oil money from the federal allocation.
Parasites
.. Smh for these northerners ..
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Sman37(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
[/color][color=#006600]I hate does who run deir mout like a rain falling frm the sky abt what u know noting about
christian ar d highest populated spinster in d whol world, the highest prostitution around globe and the highest furnicators so whos religion has d worst rating in term of marriage
pls am looking for dat authentic verse in d bible wher it says christin should marry jusr a wife
TANK GOD muslims on deir own wish ar instruct by ALLAH to marry 1 or woman bt u must b just among dem
now what did bible say abt marryn 1 wife and what did bible say abt a christian who did 2,3 wifes and wht is d punishemen on him am waitin for a sincere answer plsI hate does who run deir mout like a rain falling frm the sky abt what u know noting about
christian ar d highest populated spinster in d whol world, the highest prostitution around globe and the highest furnicators so whos religion has d worst rating in term of marriage
pls am looking for dat authentic verse in d bible wher it says christin should marry jusr a wife
TANK GOD muslims on deir own wish ar instruct by ALLAH to marry 1 or woman bt u must b just among dem
now what did bible say abt marryn 1 wife and what did bible say abt a christian who did 2,3 wifes and wht is d punishemen on him am waitin for a sincere answer pls
I hate does who run deir mout like a rain falling frm the sky abt what u know noting about
now what did bible say abt marryn 1 wife and what did bible say abt a christian who did 2,3 wifes and wht is d punishemen on him am waitin for a sincere answer pls
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Azumy(f): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Drsmiles:
Where's the news?
i wonder ooo
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by impossible27(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sman37:
[/color][color=#006600]I hate does who run deir mout like a rain falling frm the sky abt what u know noting about
now what did bible say abt marryn 1 wife and what did bible say abt a christian who did 2,3 wifes and wht is d punishemen on him am waitin for a sincere answer plsI hate does who run deir mout like a rain falling frm the sky abt what u know noting about
I hate does who run deir mout like a rain falling frm the sky abt what u know noting about
[/s][s]

Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.