Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) (32689 Views)

Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by breakeven: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
You can see why we are having boko haram. People giving birth to children without control.

1 Like

Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by gurunlocker: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
those northerners, marrying two wives and breeding 15 children in poverty... now they will say Muslim population is much. How won't there be BH?.....
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by namdo(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
in another sense they are sharing the 'willing' girls to willing men without thinking about the consequences in this current economic hardship just because they have plenty girls to share.
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lol. I hope they can take care of the kids that come forth. In other news the marriage makes it so the women don't get frustrated.
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kreamie:
One wife is problematic enough; how much more two..

And as we all know, hausas are renowned for having loads of kids they cant take care of. They'll eventually turn them into Almajiris

Omo bere, Oshi Bere undecided undecided undecided

I support marrying 2 wives, its good to have spare, incase of disappointment, where is the Eritrean embassy located. cheesy
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
20 men 20 wives!
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by kponkanaG3(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
coolzeal:
You can't even satisfy or feed your first wife yet, you're getting another wife in this economic hardship.. This is mentality of a typical Northerner.
that's why when ever its election time or any thing in Nigeria that has to do with number they are always at advantage.
We keep looking at them as fools but they know what they are doing, their elites keep attracting international Aids for them, plus they will send their children to the road, other cities to beg & its still somebody like you and me go still see them for road give them our hard earned money in the name of love your neighbor as your self
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
sibdiibrahim:
They have now started becoming men. The only thing required of them is to treat the wives and kids according to the recommendations of the religion........ JUSTICE BETWEEN CO-WIVES AND CHILDREN.....

They were not men enough with 1 wife ba?
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by palao: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
ok
Re: 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Visit this thread to read interesting submissions on matters arising in polygyny, like: Is it advisable for the first and second wife to live together? ; should a man that is not capable of fulfilling the sexual needs of the first wife take a second wife?
https://www.nairaland.com/4112695/polygyny-should-live-second-wife#61411074

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.