Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? (880 Views)

10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by victorbae: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2016
My friend cousin just got admitted into my school,after sometime we r so close to the extent of doing everything together......along the line I discovered that I fall in love with her...the problem is that the girl always tell me everything about her boyfriend and I don't want to loss my respect cos girls can be funny sometimes........my question is that is it right to tell her about my feelings......cos I don't want to loss her .........pls don't criticize my grammar
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2016
do what pleases your heart :-Xdo what pleases your heart
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by missingrib(f): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2016
plz don't if she is single its another case entirely but in this case she do tell you things about her bf..for you not to lose your respect and at same time lose her just stick to ur normal friendship in order to avoid stories that touch..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by Ikegift4real(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2016
my gee will say any x dat comes around u knack am.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by Lovelynature(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Your life, your choice
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by Cutehector(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Pls dnt make dat fatal mistake. Just bottle up those feelings and throw it away in d pacific ocean..

Thank me later
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by westlius(m): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2016
My dear face ur books and leav relationships 4 now
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by victorbae: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2016
missingrib:
plz don't if she is single its another case entirely but in this case she do tell you things about her bf..for you not to lose your respect and at same time lose her just stick to ur normal friendship in order to avoid stories that touch..
her b f is a Muslim and she told me the only barrier in her relationship is the religion.........and I don't want her to fall into d wrong hands
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by cruzita(f): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2016
just be her friend for now,bottle those feelings for the future
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by missingrib(f): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2016
victorbae:
her b f is a Muslim and she told me the only barrier in her relationship is the religion.........and I don't want her to fall into d wrong hands
does she likes you the way you like her?? does she feel the chemistry the way you do?if not you are on your own(OYO).
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by victorbae: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2016
missingrib:
does she likes you the way you like her?? does she feel the chemistry the way you do?if not you are on your own(OYO).
pls what r d sign girls show when dey like someone
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by 2dice(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2016
Don't go there ...you are more than a friend but we can't date .. In her voice
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by Cutehector(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2016
2dice:
Don't go there ...you are more than a friend but we can't date ..
In her voice
grin dat statement can be hurtin ah tell u
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by missingrib(f): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2016
victorbae:
pls what r d sign girls show when dey like someone
its individual personality.the way I might display mine will b different from hers.so just relax and take your time if she really likes you the way you do it will actually surface just might take a while.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by 2dice(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Cutehector:
grin dat statement can be hurtin ah tell u
Dem no no the kin Mountain the nigga climb b4 ee ask Dem out
Dem go just give am straight RED grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by victorbae: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2016
2dice:
Don't go there ...you are more than a friend but we can't date ..
In her voice
NA d main thing wey I dey avoid be dat
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by victorbae: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2016
missingrib:
its individual personality.the way I might display mine will b different from hers.so just relax and take your time if she really likes you the way you do it will actually surface just might take a while.
thanks.........from my own view I think she likes me cos anytime I ask her to introduce her friend to me she will refuse and say that I didn't need it for now ........and she share secrets which she can't share with her brother with me
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by IamLEGEND1: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
with ur terrible English and even worse discerning capabilities..... I think you should take a hike- deep into Sambisa, just keep walking and don't come back.

#iranu
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by victorbae: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
with ur terrible English and even worse discerning capabilities..... I think you should take a hike- deep into Sambisa, just keep walking and don't come back.

#iranu
thank you
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? by Trapnews: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
victorbae:
My friend cousin just got admitted into my school,after sometime we r so close to the extent of doing everything together......along the line I discovered that I fall in love with her...the problem is that the girl always tell me everything about her boyfriend and I don't want to loss my respect cos girls can be funny sometimes........my question is that is it right to tell her about my feelings......cos I don't want to loss her .........pls don't criticize my grammar
Man up young man! put it to her jokingly. Don't die in silence, girls aren't bull dogs!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Cab Drivers Always Chasing Me! / Are These Good Criterion In Getting A Wife Material? / What's This Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.