Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Could This Problem Be Solve - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Problem Be Solve (508 Views)

Many Youths Has This Problem ............ / Ladies I Need Ur Honest Suggestion To This Problem / How Can My Friend Tackle This Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Problem Be Solve by Onyi2013: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
a frnd of mine was in a relationship with his boy frnd 8yrs. although they hope to settle down onday despite dat d guy ave neva for onday made d intention open. they really love each other so much. even though d girl cheated on him many times he still forgive. dis last one d girl did d same u guy noticed again and decide to move away. with d help of pastor who help to plead with him , den he forgive. dey celebrate d xmas and new yr in peace. d girls in question now ave really repent and give her life to christ. nw d guy who promise dat he ave forgiving her in front of pastor nw say dat he is fedup that he is going away. nw dat d girl ave change and she love d guy so much and he belive dat d guy still love her. she dnt knw wot to do again pls she need advice
Re: Could This Problem Be Solve by Trapnews: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hoes everywhere! undecided

Re: Could This Problem Be Solve by vault(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
I could have understood this if you'd written in English sad
Re: Could This Problem Be Solve by Holywizard: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
ur grammer is menstruating... Pls go get a pad
Re: Could This Problem Be Solve by Cholls(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
my sister it's like you don't understand. ....they was just using the forgiveness to buy Time.

Am sure the brother have gotten what he's searching for.

I say congratulations to the poor brother.

Wicked Girl......repented koor repentance ni
......abeg comot for road joor.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Misses Me. / Man Donates Heart For Lover For Transplant *after 4months They Met / Do You Pry On Your Spouse's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.