Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (21128 Views)

Simple Strategy On How To Boost Your E-commerce Online Business In Nigeria / Make $50 Dollars Daily From Binary Options / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by toppy1234: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2016
You Mean USD/CHF?
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2016
toppy1234:
You Mean USD/CHF?
ERROR OF TYPING IGNORE
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by toppy1234: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2016
Tot as Much
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2016
AUD/JPY FALL
5 MINS EXPIRY
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Switching to 60 seconds trade now
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Gbp/usd fall for 30 mins expiry
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
usd/cad rise for 30 mins expiry
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
WealthManagers:
usd/cad rise for 30 mins expiry
Won both trade
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2016
We will start trading session soon and be ready to take alert as they come .
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Nzd/usd fall for 10 mins expiry
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2016
Aud/usd fall for 10 mins expiry
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2016
WealthManagers:
Nzd/usd fall for 10 mins expiry
WON
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 19, 2016
WealthManagers:
Aud/usd fall for 10 mins expiry
lOST
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2016
Trades this morning before AUD/USD lost

Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Training & Mentorship and Fund Management Now Available.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by bot101(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Good day, I have recently been demo trading on binary.com and I have made some good trades, but I really need to learn how to analyse the charts and make better projections and also learn the real world factors that affect these commodities and currencies. Are there any resources and guides that can help me gradually learn these things
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
bot101:
Good day, I have recently been demo trading on binary.com and I have made some good trades, but I really need to learn how to analyse the charts and make better projections and also learn the real world factors that affect these commodities and currencies. Are there any resources and guides that can help me gradually learn these things
There are free resources online that you can lay your hands on, but the best ones are not free.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Binary Option Trading Tips
1. Choose the Right Binary Options Broker
2.Trading Requires Practice
3. Know about the Binary Options Market and Get
the Right Tools
4.Design a Binary Options Trading Plan and Research Assets.
5.Don’t Choose “Interacting” Assets
6. Make Use of Practice Accounts
7. Risk and Money Management is Vital
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Pivot: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2016
WealthManagers:
Training & Mentorship and Fund Management Now Available.
. I'm interested
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pivot:
. I'm interested
Ok
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Trading start tomorrow , have a nice weekend.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Olamarkjoel(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
@wealthmanager, nice work you are doing here. but, honestly speaking i found this interesting and strange because i thought one must be financial and risk expert in this trading, i dont know anything concerning binary, what are the things a newbie must know to start. Is better to learn this one on one or video learning? Is binary and forex trading the same? I see terminology like indicator, signal, strategy.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 21, 2016
Olamarkjoel:
@wealthmanager, nice work you are doing here. but, honestly speaking i found this interesting and strange because i thought one must be financial and risk expert in this trading, i dont know anything concerning binary, what are the things a newbie must know to start. Is better to learn this one on one or video learning? Is binary and forex trading the same? I see terminology like indicator, signal, strategy.
You can get some videos and PDF Files to learn online , your question if it is better to learn with videos or one on one ? that depends on you but it is preferable to learn one on one , what a newbie must know first are the basic things i believe with the help of online resources you will have the understanding of indicator, strategy and binary option signals. Binary option and forex are the same with some little differences.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Olamarkjoel(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
WealthManagers:
You can get some videos and PDF Files to learn online , your question if it is better to learn with videos or one on one ? that depends on you but it is preferable to learn one on one , what a newbie must know first are the basic things i believe with the help of online resources you will have the understanding of indicator, strategy and binary option signals. Binary option and forex are the same with some little differences.
Thanks for the reply, Can i deduced that forex trading is more complex than binary option? I understand your point watching videos,Pdf files, and learning some basic things,online resources.
I just want to ask about the signal, is it the major index that you forecast and win trade? Because i see you dropping some signal here, when i learn from you, i hope to get help on ways to make money on binary.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Olamarkjoel:

Thanks for the reply, Can i deduced that forex trading is more complex than binary option? I understand your point watching videos,Pdf files, and learning some basic things,online resources.
I just want to ask about the signal, is it the major index that you forecast and win trade? Because i see you dropping some signal here, when i learn from you, i hope to get help on ways to make money on binary.
Forex knowlege is what is applicable in trading binary option, and you need atleast intermediate knowledge of forex to trade binary option effectively, concerning the signals i predict the movement of forex currency pair if it will go up or down and that is the same way in trading forex, predicting the movement of currency pair the difference between the two is that binary option contracts are with expiry time for the contract , but forex use of take profit, stop loss , lots and many more, lastly learning from someone is simply learning how to make money from binary option through tested and working strategy.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Knaruto(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
hello sir...do you do fund mangement??...what are your terms
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Knaruto:
hello sir...do you do fund mangement??...what are your terms
You need to contact me for that.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Olamarkjoel(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
WealthManagers:
Forex knowlege is what is applicable in trading binary option, and you need atleast intermediate knowledge of forex to trade binary option effectively, concerning the signals i predict the movement of forex currency pair if it will go up or down and that is the same way in trading forex, predicting the movement of currency pair the difference between the two is that binary option contracts are with expiry time for the contract , but forex use of take profit, stop loss , lots and many more, lastly learning from someone is simply learning how to make money from binary option through tested and working strategy.
Thanks for your time, you really have indepth knowledge about forex/binary option.That means, i need to have little or more knowledge about forex before learning binary? OMG, i dont know anything about forex at all, i thought binary is different completely from forex, anyway thank your explanation.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Olamarkjoel:

Thanks for your time, you really have indepth knowledge about forex/binary option.That means, i need to have little or more knowledge about forex before learning binary? OMG, i dont know anything about forex at all, i thought binary is different completely from forex, anyway thank your explanation.
Go to babypips.com to learn the basics things you need to know about forex and binary option when you complete the course from there, then you can now choose to learn effective strategy for successfull trading ,i believe you can learn and become a good trader if you are determined.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
WealthManagers:
Go to babypips.com to learn the basics things you need to know about forex and binary option when you complete the course from there, then you can now choose to learn effective strategy for successfull trading ,i believe you can learn and become a good trader if you are determined.
Okay boss, i really appreciate your response and time for replying me, i am grateful bro, i wish you more success in your trading. I will check the site above.God bless you.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 22, 2016
Trading Session for this week start by 10am, let's make profit again it is our birthright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Ways How The Arrest Of Invictus Will Affect Hardworking Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Start Your Own Business Today / Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.