Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy (31025 Views)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by DeMekus: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
mandax:

Because Biafra girls are usually sophisticated. shocked shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool cool more than Yoruba ba mi jokoo girls.
Exactly! wink
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Labee: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
May God punish GEJ for giving this useless man the privilege to steal our money all in the name of electioneering. No wonder he showered his over bleached IpoB girl friend with a range rover painted in red color (blood of Nigerians and soldiers). That baby will not be a source of joy to the both of u. Thieves angry

Quote me and run mad

You got some nerves to be cursing people, especially an innocent baby. The baby don't deserve those words. While you talk about folks bleaching, have you taken a look at your pic? You look like trash, with all that titty hanging out. Looking like a 3k runs girl

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by haqueurate(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
FFK, go for DNA test o! So you wont come back hr with stories that touch o
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Labee:

You got some nerves to be cursing people, especially an innocent baby. The baby don't deserve those words. While you talk about folks bleaching, have you taken a look at your pic? You look like trash, with all that titty hanging out. Looking like a 3k runs girl
Bro don't mind the id......ot,she is just saying what her own children will do to her.
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Mactop01: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
All I see is baby mama............. congrat tho.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by shamecurls(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bianca must be really hurt at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by warriorPedigree: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
May God punish GEJ for giving this useless man the privilege to steal our money all in the name of electioneering. No wonder he showered his over bleached IpoB girl friend with a range rover painted in red color (blood of Nigerians and soldiers). That baby will not be a source of joy to the both of u. Thieves angry

Quote me and run mad
Coming from a h0 like you? You high on shiit?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Guyman02: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

Quote me and run mad

Chaaaiii! E PAIN AM You don already run mad, Chaaii!
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by free2blast(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
mandax:
Yoruba love for cleaner and mentally more advanced Igbo babes is one of he reasons Yoruba don't like Biafra leaving Nigeria.

But who's sure FFK fathered this baby boy from this Igbo babe ?? ?

Has DNA tests been taken
You should go and take a DNA test to know if you are the true son of your father. Yoruba boys be gbenshing Igbo girls since 1600 BC

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Sammyblaq(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

Quote me and run mad
Onye asai...
If u ain't happy with FFK, just be for the baby. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by rinzylee(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

Quote me and run mad

What has the new baby done to YOU? Don't fight me. Calm down and ask yourself ...what if I was this baby and I received such a curse? Separate issues from people

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by NovusHomo(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Who gives a FFcK? The child will eventually miss his daddy for a long time anyway. EFCC on my mind.
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by kossyablaze(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
misspicy:
Jesus is Lord
cc KossyAblaze smiley
lol
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by northvietnam(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
May God punish GEJ for giving this useless man the privilege to steal our money all in the name of electioneering. No wonder he showered his overbleached IpoB girl friend with a range rover painted in red color (blood of Nigerians and soldiers).That baby will not be a source of joy to the both of u.Thieves

triplewisdom:

May you not be a source of joy to your parents and may your children feed you the bread of sorrow and water of bitterness!

Amen.

irunooboo:

Back to sender

why are you backing it to the sender naaaaaaah...
an innocent CHILD , you are so Devilish
nah ur kind dey turn to witch when dem get old...

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by HomeOfMe(f): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Congratulations FFK,even though I don't really like you I still congratulate you. A new born is a beautiful thing and a thing of joy,e jeere omo na o whether it was birthed by an ibo or Chinese woman does not matter. #SayNoToTribalBias
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by HomeOfMe(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Congratulations FFK,even though I don't really like you I still congratulate you. A new born is a beautiful thing and a thing of joy,e jeere omo na o whether it was birthed by an ibo or Chinese woman does not matter. #SayNoToTribalHate

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Burgerlomo: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
IGBOS have always been a source of Happiness to Yorubas from time immemorial.... Another Igbo lady has put smile in the face of another yoruba man's face.....Igbos are soooo Blessed that no man can curse coolkiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by efonat(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
[size=30pt] his eyes in dat pics looks like a man stress out from sexual activities. I. E he just came not long ago before the pics was taken. [/size]
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Marotzke(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Which baby are you people yapping about? Boy way don start nursery school Tey Tey? For one wild moment I thought it was another pikin?

For those way de halla baby mama, Femi has done 1) Ime Ego,
(2) Igbu ewu Nna
For his Nanka Anambra state in laws.
He might have done the Igba Nkwu, but I cannot confirm.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by sheubaba2013: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
No wonder FFK is agitating for Ipod...All of ona wey steal our money, God go catch ona. cry cry cry
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Drksly(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
May d fleas of a thousand camels infest ur crotch and ur hand short to scratch it.
If uve a crush on FFK why show such jealousy towards his son?
May d lord ve mercy on ur soul

irunooboo:

Quote me and run mad
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Drksly:
May d fleas of a thousand camels infest ur crotch and ur hand short to scratch it.
If uve a crush on FFK why show such jealousy towards his son?
May d lord ve mercy on ur soul

Same to u and ur family

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by palata22(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

Quote me and run mad
my sis as I dn qoute u now, I will not run mad. My juju strong pass yours tongue
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by EazyMoh(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Gurlfriend, I think you should have included a proper noun a child born out of wedlock; a Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by MonPro: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
sorom4:
FFK and Igbo girls
Na who get money dey chop owerri soup abeg.
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by MonPro: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Finally, he got a boy.
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Geeflow(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters please welcome the next future senator of the federal republic of Nigeria into the world. ....God Bless him.
kn u c how foolish nd guillible u r? nd u remain a servant forever.....even if somtin is wrong wit u mst everytinz b also wrong wit u?
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Scholes007(m): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
CSTR2:
What a classless whoree.
I am igbo but most igbo women are just too materialistic and shallow for my liking.
The parents themselves are not helping matters. Money is the only thing they care about.
lies dear maybe your parents not most
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by amacastel: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ffk has married that Enugu Beb traditionally in a low key so the are husband and wife not boy friend and girl friend as a lot alleged. Congrates to them precious am so happy for u. So u and ur kids has everything ffk own congrates girl u rock nne nwa#
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by amacastel: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ffk has married that Enugu Beb traditionally in a low key so the are husband and wife not boy friend and girl friend as a lot alleged. Congrates to them precious am so happy for u. So u and ur kids has everything ffk own congrates girl u rock nne nwa#
Tuwale for a wise chick haters hung wet transformer. Muahh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) / Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video / Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.