Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him (48181 Views)

Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko / EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels / Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Image123(m): 12:39am On Feb 02, 2016
ElCule:
This man has alot to answer for. Was he not the one who swore that the election is free and fair? Now he is making a U-turn because Fayose refused to make him chief of staff. and probably, someone gave him a better offer. Men of unstable character everywhere.

Whatever reason, the point now is there are two possibilities. One, either he was saying the truth before and lying now, or two, either he was lying before and saying the truth now. This is germane, let's not be distracted from the implications by motive. Motives are separate from actions in law. i can have a good motive for stealing or prostitution.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Image123(m): 12:41am On Feb 02, 2016
SignalNG1:
The show wasn't live and Ifeanyi Uba called in?

Uba was the liar in my opinion. He claimed to be calling from Ghana but we all heard that MTN "you have one minute remaining". Abi is MTN in Ghana? i may be wrong on this though but i think the man don sharply declare escape before efcc comes knocking to verify stuff from him.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Image123(m): 12:48am On Feb 02, 2016
maestroferddi:
The Aluko man is a huge joke.

I watched the programme yesterday where the man was making a fool of himself.

Trust Lere Olayinka, Fayose's media adviser. He reduced the man to a sorry state.

No he didn't. Lere didn't face or address issues, he was only after throwing mud and making personal allegations. The dr aluko already implicated and rubbished himself for whatever intent.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Khan1993: 12:49am On Feb 02, 2016
I perceive trouble for channels tv. Smuggling out a suspect is not a good thing. They might implicate themselves with this.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Image123(m): 1:02am On Feb 02, 2016
klassic:
He kept on saying PDP rigged, Ayo Fayose rigged. After watching the video, I can't help but ask how did they rig pursuant to the provisions of the Electoral Act 2010. Was there multiple voting, answer no. Was there ballot box snatching? Answer is no. Was there under age voting? Answer is no. Was there manipulation of figures and alterations of result sheets, answer is no.
What he alleged was that some key APC members and some aggrieved PDP members were blocked by security forces from being on the field to work to APC i. e give out cash gifts to voters and foot soldiers on the field. Is that rigging or outsmarting? Just want to know. Pls I need to know.

The simple definition of rig is to cheat, manipulate, arrange an outcome by means of deceit, change in a way that is not honest. Going by these plain definitions, the Ekiti elections were rigged if what Aluko and Koli are saying is true. Remember Omisore also concurred to the authenticity of that audiotape and meeting. If you see nothing wrong with kidnapping and arresting all major opposition figures and disenfranchising them from partaking in election process, i have not much to discuss with you.

1 Like

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by sexyfunke: 4:17am On Feb 02, 2016
If the government of PMB is in a same mind, this mofo called Aluko ,should be arrested and detained in Kuje prison while the dss proceed with their investigation..

He should be arrested for aiding and abetting in electoral rigging and manipulation...Joining the APC doesn't exonerate him from the long arm of the law or rather grants him an autonomy to be prosecuted....

He should be stripped off of any political cloak on him for coming out publicly to testify that he is an enemy of the state..

I think PMB should be more realistic than the acting of movies boldly printed in his administration...no hard feelings..
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by awoluyi(m): 4:31am On Feb 02, 2016
I watched the discussion live on channel tv, I pray non of my children will be like either of them (Aluko and Olayinka). The two of them are absolute disgrace to Ekiti state a once respected and honoured people.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by klassic(m): 5:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Image123:

The simple definition of rig is to cheat, manipulate, arrange an outcome by means of deceit, change in a way that is not honest. Going by these plain definitions, the Ekiti elections were rigged if what Aluko and Koli are saying is true. Remember Omisore also concurred to the authenticity of that audiotape and meeting. If you see nothing wrong with kidnapping and arresting all major opposition figures and disenfranchising them from partaking in election process, i have not much to discuss with you.

Sorry you are looking at the dictionary meaning, remember an act, action or inaction is not an offense until it is codified in our statute books and the punishment for such clearly spelt out. I am looking at it from that angle. Not the dictionary meaning. Hope you get my point. Clearly tell me, using statutory and judicial authorities /references, the sections of the Electoral Act that was contravened. GOOD MORNING.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Vikky014(f): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef

- the show wasn't live
- the premises of the media organisation is immune to harassment and intimidation from security agencies
- where did the DSS obtain warrant of arrest?
- they should've carried both of them i.e Media Aide & Aluko
you forgot to add Jonathan self shocked

1 Like

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Abagworo(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Abeymills:
How much was d so called aluko paid by apc?y was he running n wat is he running from?wat a shame apc is d worst dat ever happened 2nigeria

It is a PDP affair. He coughed because Fayose did not keep to agreement.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Henovy: 7:29am On Feb 02, 2016
dustydee:
Why didn't they arrest him when he testified at the Military tribunal?
It was held in camera.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Henovy: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2016
maestroferddi:
The Aluko man is a huge joke.

I watched the programme yesterday where the man was making a fool of himself.

Trust Lere Olayinka, Fayose's media adviser. He reduced the man to a sorry state.
Na today?
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by dustydee: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Henovy:

It was held in camera.
Ok.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by ichielynda(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2016
hhahahahahahaahah, my broda let someone close this gates oooo

Funjosh:
DansukiGate is not Over, Now EkitiGate

Somebody should help us to close all these Gates please sad
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by SHAIBULIAR: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2016
TPAND:

Seriously, fool. What will baba do. Baba is not greater than the laws and constitution of this country. He is not an almighty. The senate can get him out.

Stop this baba baba will do thing... It's getting silly and pitiful.

Under the laws and constitution of the land, Fayose has been declared Governor of Ekiti State. Baba can please go and become Supreme Court judge to nullify this.

Whenever I read comments from people like this... I think of a country where people don't know their constitutional rights. This is utterly lamentable. I cry for you and your future
na who be dis?where did you come out from?abeg go back to you cage i no call your name so park well
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by topsam1(m): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Its quite unfortunate that most people who post on this particular issue dont even know what transpired between both fayose and Aluko, the reason is best known to them...fayose is a serial liar and betrayer.....what is important now is the revelation and not on whether somebody betray or not....the said election result was beyond my imagination...up till this moment i cant still believe how worked out....that a siting governor could not even win his ward....may be many of you didnt remember so many things happened even before election...fayose sometimes said the exact figure of votes that was going to be allocated to him...and it happened exactly the was he said it...i was in the state throughout the election....on aluko, he has had enof of fayose antics and unwarranted assault...same fayose dated aluko's wife, same fayose denied the ticket to reps twice, same fayose removed him from pdp secretary and even went after his life...because he was sometimes shot and hospitalised and all in the name of politics....for him to set himself free from fayose bondage is now a sin....all i can tell you is that alot are happening in that state that did not even get to the press...so all i want is the appropriate authority should look into this weighty allegation or revelation to let us get to the root of the whole season film...thank you
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by topsam1(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Image123:

Uba was the liar in my opinion. He claimed to be calling from Ghana but we all heard that MTN "you have one minute remaining". Abi is MTN in Ghana? i may be wrong on this though but i think the man don sharply declare escape before efcc comes knocking to verify stuff from him.
. Who would admit giving out that huge amount of money for an election? Remember in the interview, when uba admitted fayose and his wife visited him in abuja, aluko tried to say exactly what the wife said (fayose wife) when she entered in the mansion....and uba couldnt deny that...aluko said nothing but the truth, though he may saying because of fayose betrayal...but he said was true...i saw this coming few months ago....it was true chris uba was in ekiti as revealed by aluko...yes...personally i know who brought chris to ekiti....aluko coudnt be telling lies....
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by AfroKnight: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Let them go to court. Obviously this man is seeking some sort of leniency when these Dasukigate and Ekitigate issues get to the courts. Dasuki is not ready to go down alone. All those who collected money from him must sweat with him.

The army captain and this Aluko will testify against Obanikoro and fayose.

I won't be surprised if Buhari lets this one die down for the sake of peace cos many powerful people will be smeared and they will fight back. This is massive.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by banki(m): 11:47am On Feb 02, 2016
This pdp agents of doom!

It's to attack channels tv?

I taught dss was supporting apc?

These are the same people that were ruling with impunity

Signal NG my foot
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Image123(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
sexyfunke:
If the government of PMB is in a same mind, this mofo called Aluko ,should be arrested and detained in Kuje prison while the dss proceed with their investigation..

He should be arrested for aiding and abetting in electoral rigging and manipulation...Joining the APC doesn't exonerate him from the long arm of the law or rather grants him an autonomy to be prosecuted....

He should be stripped off of any political cloak on him for coming out publicly to testify that he is an enemy of the state..

I think PMB should be more realistic than the acting of movies boldly printed in his administration...no hard feelings..

Why should he be arrested and others that he implicated not arrested? If you believe he is serious or telling the truth about himself in so much as to be arrested, what about the other people he mentioned? BTW, the man said it clearly that he remains a PDP member and will not leave PDP, that he has a case in court and mentioned the date.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Image123(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
klassic:

Sorry you are looking at the dictionary meaning, remember an act, action or inaction is not an offense until it is codified in our statute books and the punishment for such clearly spelt out. I am looking at it from that angle. Not the dictionary meaning. Hope you get my point. Clearly tell me, using statutory and judicial authorities /references, the sections of the Electoral Act that was contravened. GOOD MORNING.

i'm not in a court of law, neithe r was Aluko when he made his statements, neither are you in a court but on a public forum. So when you ask publicly if/how the Ekiti election was rigged, it is only fair that i show you it was. Whether the courts think so is another matter, because even the Fayemi who was cheated is not as aggrieved so what is my own to take it to court or constitution levels? From clear public evidences, it was rigged.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Billygee2u: 2:33am On Feb 03, 2016
ElCule:
This man has alot to answer for. Was he not the one who swore that the election is free and fair? Now he is making a U-turn because Fayose refused to make him chief of staff. and probably, someone gave him a better offer. Men of unstable character everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) / Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.