Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,202 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa (19732 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Gossiplover: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari receives the Prime Minister of Italy, H.E. Matteo Renzi on his Official visit to Nigeria in Statehouse on 1st Feb 2016.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/president-muhammadu-receives-prime.html

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by pet4ril(f): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
They are welcome for peace

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Flirtyjane(f): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
pet4ril:
They are welcome for peace

Peace in what context?

cc: seun, lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by comos: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Gossiplover:
See more photos at http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/president-muhammadu-receives-prime.html

OP go find better things to occupy your time
Is this what nigerians need at the moment?
Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Flirtyjane(f): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
comos:

What do Nigerians need?
If you know them you can as well come to post it here in nairaland for all to benefit. To post for nairaland is free. Abi they dey pay, Lalasticlala?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Kyase(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Everybody wan enter naija now.
Abeg add money for our visa.
Our visa go soon hot pass US own.

The first time an Italian prime minister to visit Nigeria.
If na lie google am. cool
Feeling my self cool
Lalasticala come here

54 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Saturn213: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
The Italians are playing a smart game.

They were the first developed country to host the Iranian President after sanctions were lifted. They have signed bilateral trade agreements with Iran and also facilitated a lot of business cooperation and agreements between Iranian and Italian business men.

They want to stop their dependence on Russian gas and oil. I reckon that is why they are in Nigeria as well. To take advantage of the low oil prices to sign a long term contract for oil supply.

I hope that the Nigerian government does not give away oil at cheap prices because of desperation.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by kossyablaze(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Despite my love for APC and hatred for Bubu....I think the only good thing he's done justice to,is our foreign policy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by koma1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Baba is making naija popular again.
Wailers will not like this

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
I love Mr presidents choice of colour.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by searay(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
Qh! When did the Nomadic President returned to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by winterfell007(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
serious matters like Boko haram is still ravaging the northeast anyway welcome mr prime minister to boko infested Nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by MrMcJay(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
MAROC:
I love Mr presidents choice of colour.

Unlike that one that always wore colours of mourning during his tenure. I no call anybody name o!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by kobonaire(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
If to say Berlusconi was still the PM, he will be taking style to ask Buhari to organize some "sweet Nigerian honeys" for him this night for some bunga bunga party grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by olaide92(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nice
Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Zurielistic: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Morhziez(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Baba Na You ooo
Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by DirtyGold: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
When you visit others, you will in-turn receive visits too.

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Baba please if You can't make #1 equivalent to $1.
Please take it back to where it was. :-(

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by mrmetoo1: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nice one!! Nigeria is looking attractive again. Countries will soon start climbing over each other to do business in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
God bless our president
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
He's welcome around here. He can visit my mansion if he likes.
Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by buchichukwu69: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by TimeManager(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
He finally came on behaif of his country to confirm to PMB that GEJ is officially a Don Fortunato.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by babyfaceafrica: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Forza italia
Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by Ehins22(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
smiley
Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by kennydee05(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hala Italians
Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by arresa: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
comos:

IpOds and Nigerians are not the same.

Welcoming visiting world leaders and strengthening our friendship with other countries is a major part of his official responsibility and we are happy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa by pacretus(m): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Saturn213:
The Italians are playing a smart game.

They were the first developed country to host the Iranian President after sanctions were lifted. They have signed bilateral trade agreements with Iran and also facilitated a lot of business cooperation and agreements between Iranian and Italian business men.

They want to stop their dependence on Russian gas and oil. I reckon that is why they are in Nigeria as well. To take advantage of the low oil prices to sign a long term contract for oil supply.

I hope that the Nigerian government does not give away oil at cheap prices because of desperation.
u meant to say france..right not italy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC / Festus Keyamo Gets PMB 2019 Appointment as Director Strategic Communication / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.