Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) (50000 Views)

Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos / My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday / Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by lovely17(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
wait oh I found this Kinda rat near our fence dead and even already smelling hope something isn't wrong with this specie of rat
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Shehucom(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
kobonaire:
Lassa is real.
Zika is real.
Ebola is real

People still kill and chop anything that crosses their path even though fresh and clean chicken/cow/goat meat de market.

hunger is real

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Karleb(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is grasscutter.
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by NaijainTexas: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Did this thread and the photos make any one else besides me sad? sad
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Risky!

#butwhonosendnosend!!
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by RVBC: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
joey150:
Once u heat it..the virus dies.

None of una go school??

Yes we didn't are attended school! Mumu! angry

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by leksbore(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
see what poverty can cause,,,,,pls we need a change.
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Spybradd: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
AyamBlaze:
I thank God for keeping me alive till today to be FTC..! It's not easy fah! Abeg where's my own share?

lassa FTC
grin
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by fash6(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lassa fit stand fire?,abegi mk we hea word

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
meat don finish for town...rat wey dey feed on gabbages n human pooo....
come n take ur lassa certificates

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by talk2archy: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
another 1000 ways to die...
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by suny247: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
na common rat u de enjoy, as for me na grasscutter I de I dd base.
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Scholarforever: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lassa fever is actually caused by a multi-mammate rat. This one is called big rat or okete in our local parlance. Eating it is harmless.
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
pretydiva:
Lolzzz..d fear of rat
Lol...this is "Okete"
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
leksbore:
see what poverty can cause,,,,,pls we need a change.
Poverty?...what is poverty?
Former president Obasanjo rears and eats this!
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by joey150(m): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
RVBC:

Yes we didn't are attended school! Mumu! angry
guy abeg swerve with your frustration abeg!
Your english sef
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by hescute1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
bros abeg Cary on
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mr. man, have you heard of lassa fever before?

jamoscofield:
lasser or no fever, me dey eat this one LIVE!!!
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
no he does not... it is chicken he rears not smelly, disgusting rats!

IHate9ja1:

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by noblegrex: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
SexyKaycee:
Nigerians are stupid sha, when you get the lassa a your mother will start crying and begging God and other Nigerians who didn't know about your stupidity will start blaming the government for a rise in the death toll not knowing you're just a stupid young man...

If you can't use your head and stay off rats and other red marked foods till the disease is contained then you're a waste of functioning organs.

Idiots
baba leave that one.even before the existence of lassa.peeps have been eating it and nothing dey happen.some are still selling it along the roadside.so forget lassanaDiara.nothing dey happen.thank God the dude didn't show he's face.people would have infected him with disease and say its lassa.
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by vault(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
go right ahead bro..... fvck lassa
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Sodiumdawg: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
How 'bout this one? Hehehe! God Punish Lassa!

Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by drololaaof: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Don't abuse our intelligence this na okete (rabit) see the white end of the tail is so unique
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Stop killing giant African rats/Gambian pouched rats, they're kind and intelligent angry
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Make una enter Benue, you won't even know there is an outbreak of Lassa. cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bushrat
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Sodiumdawg: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
drololaaof:
Don't abuse our intelligence this na okete (rabit) see the white end of the tail is so unique

"Òkété" is the Brown (pouched) Rat (lives in the bush, eats plants, farm produce noted for its big cheek pouches).

"Ekúté ilé" is the Black Rat (smaller than the Brown Rat, lives around human habitations, notorious for eating rubbish and carrying disease.

"Ehoro" is the Rabbit or hare (with the big ears).

K?
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Pappyto: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=cowgirl9090 post=42528261]This is far from roasting, you actually burnt it.

And to all those screaming lassa fever abeg let's hear word, no be today we started requesting for bush rat in mama obi's pepper soup joint undecided .

I tire ooo!!
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by banmee(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
AyamBlaze:
May d God of Jesus bless u for giving me this wonderful info kiss #iDonWiseUp

Hey God bless me too ooo. So how much does Seun pay you for being FTC?
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
jamoscofield:
lasser or no fever, me dey eat this one LIVE!!!
chineke! that guy shld b arrested by d police & quarantined.
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by leksbore(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
IHate9ja1:

nothing wey we no go hear for Nairaland ooo,,I tire for my country people
Re: See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
TeOwl:
no he does not... it is chicken he rears not smelly, disgusting rats!

Pay him a visit to see thing for yourself. He eats bush meat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4500 Naira For Roasted Chicken In Awka - Read My Experience / Unpacking, Cooking & Reviewing LAKE Rice (photos) / Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.