Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th (123029 Views)

IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. / Npower Online Test Closes On October 25: Makeup Test Ongoing / Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by olorunfunmiseyi: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
I read through dangote GETS 2015 it was also delayed I guess this month will be sure.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by NaijaPress: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dangote group remains one of the multinational conglomerate in this part of the world, with the owner (CEO) Alhaji Aliko Dangote known the world over as the richest black man on this planet.

Qualification For The Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2016

The following should be noted by all the interested candidate,

Candidates must be a holder of one of the following degree, B.sc , B.eng, B.Tech and M.sc degree in Engineering

Any of the following disciplines will be considered Civil Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Electrical, Polymer Science and Chemical Engineering.
http://www.prestnaija.com/2016-dangote-refinery-recruitment-executive-trainee-fresh-recruitment/
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by colossus12: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hello Peeps, I think it's game over for those still waiting for Dangote GETS interview mail. Called one lady whose number was included in d mail sent fr test, she said " those who passed the test has been called"
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by colossus12: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hello Peeps, I think it's game over for those still waiting for Dangote GETS interview mail. Called one lady whose number was included in d mail sent fr test, she said " those who passed the test have been called"
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by colossus12: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
I believe lots of peeps have been called here but for one reason or d other might av decided not to share d info . Good luck to us all
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Carmal90(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2016
I don't think so
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by tola09(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2016
better think so.a friend of mine called them and same info he was told
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by agwuabia: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
I doubt the info @colossus12, but if it is true that means it is going to be in batches. A friend i know who scored high in the test above the cut off mark has not received any message.
Those who have got the message should as well display the content of the message. For those who think they did well in the test, relax you will definitely receive an interview invite. My thought thooo......
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by josephjuwon75(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
how did ur frnd check d said score? pls give a genuine info
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by agwuabia: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
@josephjuwon75, the info I gave is genuine ,my friend got to know his score from an insider. He scored well above the cut off mark.
So if the said interview mail sent is real, he should be among the people to be invited, unless there are sending the invites in batches based on location like Lagos centre or Obajana centre.
To give you more info, those currently in the academy will pass out next week Friday July 29.There had there own interview 2 weeks ago @ Obajana.
Hope the above stated info is enough to let you know how authentic my info is.
If you know of any person who has gotten the interview invite, you can as well help share the content of the message.
So let us be patient as we expect our own invite.
Goodluck to we all as we wait patiently.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
agwuabia:
@josephjuwon75, the info I gave is genuine ,my friend got to know his score from an insider. He scored well above the cut off mark.
So if the said interview mail sent is real, he should be among the people to be invited, unless there are sending the invites in batches based on location like Lagos centre or Obajana centre.
To give you more info, those currently in the academy will pass out next week Friday July 29.There had there own interview 2 weeks ago @ Obajana.
Hope the above stated info is enough to let you know how authentic my info is.
If you know of any person who has gotten the interview invite, you can as well help share the content of the message.
So let us be patient as we expect our own invite.
Goodluck to we all as we wait patiently.

hw did ur friend check his/her score
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by josephjuwon75(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
all is well, happy new month
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
josephjuwon75:
all is well, happy new month
Same to you
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Anybody with info, or this page is good as closed?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by raystar96(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
wapadunk:
Anybody with info, or this page is good as closed?
my friend with the Academy said they haven't called anybody yet
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Carmal90(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
raystar96:
my friend with the Academy said they haven't called anybody yet

Called d no we are asked to call in d text period, the last told me they have called the shortlisted candidates
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by raystar96(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Carmal90:

Called d no we are asked to call in d text period, the last told me they have called the shortlisted candidates
It is well ....one has to keep on pushing then all hope is not yet lost

2 Likes

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by josephjuwon75(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
I called d oda number today, and he said dey have not called anybody.
and I believe we are much in dis group if dey call anybody we will all see it hia

2 Likes

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by agwuabia: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dear GETS 2016/2017 hopefuls, disregard any info telling you that some people have been called or shortlisted for an interview. Some people like giving false info based on assumption.

As it is now, they have collated and compiled the list of the candidates who scaled through the test and sent it to the people who will do the oral interview. Immediately there are ready, they will start contacting people.
Nobody knows when they will call for an interview even the highly placed HR's in Lagos and Obajana don't even know when they will invite people for interview.

Finally, there is no way an interview invite will be sent and no nairalander in this group will not be invited. I advise that we should stop spreading false info in this forum. once again, disregard any info being posted here telling you that people have been called that is a fat lie.

Goodluck and stay blessed.

DISCLAIMER:-) The info given above freelly is from a reliable source any alteration on it renders it invalid.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Carmal90(m): 12:18am On Aug 10, 2016
agwuabia:
Dear GETS 2016/2017 hopefuls, disregard any info telling you that some people have been called or shortlisted for an interview. Some people like giving false info based on assumption.

As it is now, they have collated and compiled the list of the candidates who scaled through the test and sent it to the people who will do the oral interview. Immediately there are ready, they will start contacting people.
Nobody knows when they will call for an interview even the highly placed HR's in Lagos and Obajana don't even know when they will invite people for interview.

Finally, there is no way an interview invite will be sent and no nairalander in this group will not be invited. I advise that we should stop spreading false info in this forum. once again, disregard any info being posted here telling you that people have been called that is a fat lie.

Goodluck and stay blessed.

DISCLAIMER:-) The info given above freelly is from a reliable source any alteration on it renders it invalid.

Oga nobody is giving out false information, the no we are asked to call during the test was called by me, and d lady told me they are done with GETS for 2016.

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by agwuabia: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
@carmal90, you called the number that was attached to the test invite sent to you and you were told that there are done with GETS 2016 right? That is a typical response to a question like this from an applicant whenever it is thrown to HR people. They can't be direct with you unless you have a personal relationship with them.

The truth is that no one has been called. As a matter of fact both test scores from Lagos and Obajana centres have been collated, unified and put in one database at the headquarters Lagos.

Those who are to conduct the interview requested that the test scores be sent to them to enable them know the cut off mark to use.They also want to do the interview by themselves unlike in the past where the HR's play crucial role in the interview process.

Don't also forget that the Academy is headed by an Indian and the recruitment process is transparent. So if you pass the test, you will be invited for an interview. There is no man know man thing here,it is strictly on merit.

The reliable source through which I got to know the info that I have been posting here is very authentic,there are somethings they need to put in place before calling people.

In conclusion, for sure they will definitely invite people for the interview but no one knows when. Anyone telling you that they have concluded the recruitment process for GETS 2016 is just losing, disregard such info.
Let's be patient,hopeful and prayerful.
Regards.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by tafrica(m): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by tafrica(m): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2016
I advise you guys to relax and never listen to words that will dampen your spirits. GETS is not a secret cult that will have finished and invited people for interviews, and no one, not from this thread or Nairaland as a whole will post it.
Who knows someone, a friend or anyone that has been called for GETS interview? No one, I assume.

Agwuabia's post sounds believable.

Wishing you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2016
I think economic downturn is affecting this recruitment process : haba!
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Aremu01(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Smiles... I hope you guys now saw my point when I was advising you to take things slow... All the agitations since June has resulted into what? Nothing...
So free GETS n live ur life. when they are ready they ll call...
Their refinery section taught me this..
Shout out to tafrica... We ll laugh last

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by tafrica(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Aremu01:
Smiles... I hope you guys now saw my point when I was advising you to take things slow... All the agitations since June has resulted into what? Nothing...
So free GETS n live ur life. when they are ready they ll call...
Their refinery section taught me this..
Shout out to tafrica... We ll laugh last
Thanks Bros. I believe something good is happening soon
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by agwuabia: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2016
Hello guys!! Latest GETS news update!!!

Aftermath of the test we had in May,they slowed down the GETS 2016 recruitment process for some reasons (probably because of inviting some discipline and not inviting others).There were still finalising on what to do next with regards to that issue, that was why the process got delayed up till now.

The cheering news is that they have reactivated the recruitment process which will take another one month or more to conclude. The reason being that, they want to invite Electrical ,Chemical and technical (OND) people for their own aptitude test.
Then after the aptitude test by elect & chemical guys, those who scale through the test will be invited for the interview together with the Mech & mining guys who passed their own test.
They want to have a combined and uniform list containing Mech,mining, elect & chemical for the interview.

In summary, elect & chemical guys should start preparing for their own aptitude test. They will soon receive their test invite in no distance time.

I will not hesitate to update us with the latest news as regards GETS2016 as soon as I get any info in connection with that.

Kind regards,

5 Likes

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Ukeachu1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
agwuabia:
Hello guys!! Latest GETS news update!!!

Aftermath of the test we had in May,they slowed down the GETS 2016 recruitment process for some reasons (probably because of inviting some discipline and not inviting others).There were still finalising on what to do next with regards to that issue, that was why the process got delayed up till now.

The cheering news is that they have reactivated the recruitment process which will take another one month or more to conclude. The reason being that, they want to invite Electrical ,Chemical and technical (OND) people for their own aptitude test.
Then after the aptitude test by elect & chemical guys, those who scale through the test will be invited for the interview together with the Mech & mining guys who passed their own test.
They want to have a combined and uniform list containing Mech,mining, elect & chemical for the interview.

In summary, elect & chemical guys should start preparing for their own aptitude test. They will soon receive their test invite in no distance time.

I will not hesitate to update us with the latest news as regards GETS2016 as soon as I get any info in connection with that.

Kind regards,

ond ? and then still merge their interview with mechanical and minning bsc. am cornfused and amaized.
well. we are waiting
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by agwuabia: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ukeachu1:

ond ? and then still merge their interview with mechanical and minning bsc. am cornfused and amaized.
well. we are waiting

OND(Technical people) is for their Vocational Training Scheme (VTS) ,it's different from GETS but the Academy also runs that programme at the same time with GETS. With regards to your second question,what I mean is this all the departments (Mech, mining,elect & chemical) will be invited for the interview almost at the same time by the time the elect & chemical guys will have written their test and their scores known.

For now the test scores for Mech & mining guys are already known. Those who passed, their scores, e-mail address & their phone numbers have already been sent to those who will conduct the interview. They want to get the test results for elect & chemical guys before sending general interview invite for all the departments.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by sexychristy: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
How long can 1 wait on dis recruitment? cry :'
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Aremu01(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
So the waiting continues... Sips kunu
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2016
Different stories all in few months, mtceeeeeeew.
From the one we were told during the test, oh, by August, MECH grad will be in the academy then other disciplines will be called for test later as its batches to this one of combined batches .............It only shows one thing : BAD PLANNING and ZERO ORGANIZATION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.