Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th (121711 Views)

IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. / Npower Online Test Closes On October 25: Makeup Test Ongoing / Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by kecy19(m): 3:29pm On May 06, 2016
Thanks @PromiseUche. But, was d exam a paper test one?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by megadinho(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2016
The exam was paper base questions... Not easy sha...looking upto God... D questions dey do press-up grin
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Ukeachu1(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2016
90% academic questions. go dust all ur textbooks o
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 06, 2016
It opened old wounds tongue
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nuges11(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2016
OK so Electrical is next...........fingers crossed
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 06, 2016
PromiseUche:

If u are for Lagos test centre jst Go and start studying Indiabix.com
Is it just the engineering questions or GMAT also.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Eisenhower(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2016
Please house, when is the electrical engineering test coming up in Lagos? I miss the mechanical engineering test and since crashers are allowed let me prepare for the electrical engineering test.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 06, 2016
Aremu01:
God pls don't let it be like the refinery questions biko

hw d refinery questions be??
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 06, 2016
Ukeachu1:
90% academic questions. go dust all ur textbooks o

ukeachu of FUTO?..I sight u bro...50% of d questions were from GMAT 2013-2014,,,...how ws d exam naaa....
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by khamiiid: 5:14pm On May 06, 2016
pls Wats d age limit for this

#gatecrashersclub
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Ukeachu1(m): 6:22pm On May 06, 2016
Randy91:

ukeachu of FUTO?..I sight u bro...50% of d questions were from GMAT 2013-2014,,,...how ws d exam naaa....

e no easy o. but thank God
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Mekyno(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2016
PromiseUche:
If u are for Lagos test centre jst Go and start studying Indiabix.com
Tnx n gudluck. Do u know if dey hv portharcourt centre? And wen is it takin place? Tnx again
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by chisupport: 8:13pm On May 06, 2016
Oh My!!!!!!!! Can't believe I missed the test.... Though the invitation was sent to me about 2 weeks ago, it was just yesterday that I saw it...onitsha to Lagos, no be onitsha to asaba Chai!!! ...
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Hafsat24(f): 8:35pm On May 06, 2016
chisupport:
Oh My!!!!!!!! Can't believe I missed the test.... Though the invitation was sent to me about 2 weeks ago, it was just yesterday that I saw it...onitsha to Lagos, no be onitsha to asaba Chai!!! ...

Shebi you ought to keep refreshing your mail..sometimes mails don't drop unless you refresh..

Pls o #teamchemical# who has any past Q's..no chemical questions in the indiabix site..abi its me that's not seeing well
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by sambolino: 9:03pm On May 06, 2016
Hafsat24:

Shebi you ought to keep refreshing your mail..sometimes mails don't drop unless you refresh..

Pls o #teamchemical# who has any past Q's..no chemical questions in the indiabix site..abi its me that's not seeing well
ni bi only you bros i too have checked pls do you know when our invite will come?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by khamiiid: 12:34pm On May 07, 2016
khamiiid:
pls Wats d age limit for this

#gatecrashersclub

kindly help with this question
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by apheyz(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2016
ksstroud:
Dear Karleone,
I'm good.
Trust you are fine too.
Happy New month.
It shall be a rewarding one for us.

Bros Tis simple...
From Oshodi, enter ikeja inside or ikeja along, if tis ikeja along, cross the railway and trek to ikeja inside "under bridge " from there ask anybody you wanna take keke napep going to Oba Akran and tell the keke man that you wanna drop for Dangote agro sack main gate.
Tis even Trekkable if you are not a butter guy... From there you can still shadow many companies lined up for that Oba Akran road.

At all....
Do well to try your best in answering most questions, tis 70% guaranteed that if one passes the test, s/he is on the way to GETS....

Success to you ALL

No hope yet for we electrical boiz
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Hafsat24(f): 2:13pm On May 07, 2016
sambolino:
ni bi only you bros i too have checked pls do you know when our invite will come?

I'm not a bros sir smiley.. As for your Question..no idea
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by sambolino: 5:34pm On May 07, 2016
Hafsat24:

I'm not a bros sir smiley.. As for your Question..no idea
sorry HAJIA HAFSAT is it the hafsat that did her it in ppmc kd?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Hafsat24(f): 11:55pm On May 07, 2016
sambolino:
sorry HAJIA HAFSAT is it the hafsat that did her it in ppmc kd?

Nahh..mine was at krpc Kaduna.. smiley
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by sambolino: 7:24am On May 08, 2016
Hafsat24:

kk wish you goodluck tis my number 08181906843 pls let's communicate if its ok that is
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Ahmed4002(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2016
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Hafsat24(f): 12:16pm On May 08, 2016
Ahmed4002:

There is chemical nah, check the site well
From past experience

Alright..thanks..would do so..you've also written the test before? How was it? smiley
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Ahmed4002(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Engrpj(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
khamiiid:

No Age Limit...
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Realsufi: 10:40pm On May 08, 2016
Hafsat24:

please when is kd test coming up & the venue
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nelzone(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2016
Why the misleading info about electrical writing later. dangote test is finished. I wrote at Obajana, it was Mech, mining, elect and chem that wrote, other disciplines join closely related, for instance geology did mining. if you guys are saying chem, elect, mech, or wat so ever didnt write in lag, who nw wrote, only mining, there was a list from what i gathered. gate crashers at obajana were tld to write 'not on the list' on top their paper cos most claimed they where invited, so they said they were gonna check later, or write ur serial number if urs is on the list. I really dont think there would be another batch or a seperate elect test. make una nor carry people go dey read in prospect of dangote invite. the invite comes days before, so if need be, u can do some readin den, thats if the elect tin is true. buh i sha know that at obajana, mech people were many, they sat at both extremes of the seat, then a chemical, or mining, or elect seats in the middle. the dude opposite me was elect. and I also sha know that we did same questions in lag and obajana. so elect peeps had their for the area of specialization section... wat next nw is we should be waiting, praying and hoping. Its now left for God to add His list to who ever they wanna select. one tin was and is certain, the test general part was konk, even a first class grad of mech engine would likely still complain, cos the moment u tinking u are killing turbines from ur area, steel from chem abi i dont know comes in, it was just too many random questions. except dem normal O level chem P1V1 kini, and diagrammatic, and some normal maths .. then the area of specialization part was generally easy. my mining was like german or choose ansa, or true or false. buh was still easy esp wen compared to the first general part.

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Hafsat24(f): 11:09pm On May 08, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Yeah and Alhamdullah am in wink

Just keep practising.

Ma shaa Allah that's lovely smiley.. Lemme study hard then..thanks alot smiley
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Ahmed4002(m): 3:11am On May 09, 2016
Hafsat24:

Ma shaa Allah that's lovely smiley.. Lemme study hard then..thanks alot smiley

You welcome, best of luck..

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by kecy19(m): 5:28am On May 09, 2016
You're blabbing, you for drop the invite for here when you did receive yours. You come here days after you've written and and give us a passage to read. We don't need it.
Nelzone:
Why the misleading info about electrical writing later. dangote test is finished. I wrote at Obajana, it was Mech, mining, elect and chem that wrote, other disciplines join closely related, for instance geology did mining. if you guys are saying chem, elect, mech, or wat so ever didnt write in lag, who nw wrote, only mining, there was a list from what i gathered. gate crashers at obajana were tld to write 'not on the list' on top their paper cos most claimed they where invited, so they said they were gonna check later, or write ur serial number if urs is on the list. I really dont think there would be another batch or a seperate elect test. make una nor carry people go dey read in prospect of dangote invite. the invite comes days before, so if need be, u can do some readin den, thats if the elect tin is true. buh i sha know that at obajana, mech people were many, they sat at both extremes of the seat, then a chemical, or mining, or elect seats in the middle. the dude opposite me was elect. and I also sha know that we did same questions in lag and obajana. so elect peeps had their for the area of specialization section... wat next nw is we should be waiting, praying and hoping. Its now left for God to add His list to who ever they wanna select. one tin was and is certain, the test general part was konk, even a first class grad of mech engine would likely still complain, cos the moment u tinking u are killing turbines from ur area, steel from chem abi i dont know comes in, it was just too many random questions. except dem normal O level chem P1V1 kini, and diagrammatic, and some normal maths .. then the area of specialization part was generally easy. my mining was like german or choose ansa, or true or false. buh was still easy esp wen compared to the first general part.

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by karleone(m): 5:49am On May 09, 2016
khamiiid:

Dangote exams does not consider age. However, you must be a graduate with age ranging in the "Graduate's" sphere.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by karleone(m): 6:00am On May 09, 2016
Nelzone:

Oga mi, how will Dangote inform the general public of its recruitment for 2016 GETS for different engineering disciplines, only to shortlist Mechnical in Lagos? It's not done nah. Or, are you trying to tell me that it was only Mech Engine that the valued, reason why they were the only ones invited?
Bros, I believe, even though it's faint, they'll still send out invites.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) / 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.