Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them (31241 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? / As A Man Or Woman,how Many Kids Do You Intend To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 12:03am On Feb 10, 2016
Blyzz:
not quite long i return from Lagos. something went wrong, so I've to return home.
hope nothing major sha?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2016
Two kids A Boy n Girl. or @most Three incase d second preggy result to Twins.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ojeota(f): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2016
3 biological children and 1 adopted.
I dont want a middle child hence adoption.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
ladyF:

hope nothing major sha?
somehow. i had to come home to get myself prepared again! some words are missing though. there are some words are i can't inform d general public
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blyzz:
somehow. i had to come home to get myself prepared again! some words are missing though. there are some words are i can't inform d general public
eeyah God be with you.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by polynomial(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2016
chocolateme:
Some of the ladies and gentlemen here especially the guys must be having a cool imagination of what their future kids will look like. I observed that guys seems to be so in love with having babies even though they are not the ones that carries the pregnacy.
So how many do you wish to have with your spouse and what names do you intend for them? Don't name them Indomie though.
Chocolateme will have four by God's grace..
Names:
Chimamanda
Love Jnr
Hubby names the other 2.
What's yours?
I like ur personality choco, can I have ur phone numbers

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.