Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors (20531 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Buhari In A Bilateral Meeting With Martin Schulz, President Of The EU Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by hasyn04(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Heartless? U mean previous government
ShowYourCertificate:
So he didn't visit Dalori? That man is heartless.
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by PossibleUN: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Is this the change we voted for? This country is doomed in the hands of Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Remii(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2016
NormalCodes:

Ajala!

Ijapa
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by frankyychiji(f): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2016
kgr8mike:
Dear President Buhari,

Please when you get to France, visit phone makers. Tell them to come and start making their phones in Nigeria. Every Nigerian has a phone and some are changing their phones now and then. Much is spent in FX just on phones alone in our country.

Dear President Buhari, you have more than 170 million people as the market to any investor, which is indeed your strong bargaining power. You are a force to recon with. No investor will not listen to the man that has the market and from whose policy the import of his product will be affected.

Negotiate with them dear President, it will help our economy.

God bless your trip and grant you His speed.

Thank you

Your co-nation builder

Kgr8mike

I love this! Well done bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
TippyTop:

How long are they going to continue to hide his sickness?
I hope we're not back to Yar'adua pt2?

In Osibanjo’s voice “Oh lord my God, any man stopping me from shinning, hiding me in the shadow, travelling alone, it is my time for overtake, oh God of Goodluck, Johnathan and Mama Peace Oya !! what are you waiting 4……show me Goodluck………

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by eDoc: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Bestbeelieve:
To Speak in french or daura english

Bestbeelieve english.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by costan306(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2016
Traveler in chief
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by iykc2012(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Kyase:
President Muhammadu Buhari is scheduled to depart for France on Wednesday to address a special session of the European Union Parliament in Strasbourg.
by Sahara Reporters, New YorkFeb 01, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari is scheduled to depart for France on Wednesday to address a special session of the European Union Parliament in Strasbourg.
President Muhammadu Buhari TravelingState House/ Bayo Omoboriowo
A statement on Monday by presidential spokesman Femi Adesina disclosed that he will travel on to London where he will reportedly attend an event on Syria. The trips follow closely on the heels of a just-ended state visit to Kenya, as well as to Ethiopia for a meeting of African leaders.
A SaharaReporters source said that during his visit to the United Kingdom, he will undertake a visit to medical doctors in a London hospital.
Our presidency source said President Buhari agreed to participate in the Syrian event because it provides a perfect cover for the medical visit.
The source further said there has been a debate within the presidency about the medical visit, with some of his handlers arguing that the Syrian meeting provides a perfect alibi as the President should not be seen to be sick less than one year after taking power.
It might be recalled that following the six-week postponement of the presidential election, Mr. Buhari spent a prolonged period in London, reportedly to rest. He subsequently spent another nine days in London to meet with his doctors, returning only one day before his inauguration.
According to the current schedule, President Buhari will return home next weekend if everything goes well.
SaharaReporters has revealed that Mr. Buhari’s personal physician, Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi, has been playing a prominent role in preparing him for foreign trips in recent months.
Upon his return from London, the President will embark on another trip to the Middle East, visiting Egypt, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia between February 28 and March 3 2016.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/02/01/buhari-speak-eu-parliament-france-source-says-he-will-also-see-doctors-uk
PMB has travelled so much. does it mean he has no VP to be representing him in some of these tours?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by YaksonFCA(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2016
All this endless trips is becoming uninteresting. He should delegate any of the VP, Foreign Affairs Minister or SGF to represent him in some of this functions.
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2016
VP: Your Excellency Sir, I think it will be wise if I represent you in some of these your Presidential Hip hopping from one country to another. afterall I am your VP and we are the presidency now!!!

Bubu: Kia… am I komplaning or do I look like an old man?

VP: No bubu, I am only trying to play my role as a good VP so that the travel load will not weigh you down. Remember that I have to be your keeper as your brother in politics and also shine small ni and make my people know that I am also relevant.

Bubu: Loook I am born to rule and if I allow you out there for five minute and you blow those grammatical grammars of yours then I will be benched for life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by alaskido(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2016
Another YARADUA in the making. If you like travel the whole world. You will return to meet us here. I wonder what kind of speech he will deliver. A president who cannot answer correct questions from foreign journalist. Out of Point Presido. grin grin
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2016
Remii:

Ijapa

Hehehe grin
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Femiwilli: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2016
We all know that Buhari is ill.

I am not sure that Nigeria can survive another Yar'adua situation.

Becos the North which believes they are destined to rule,
does not follow law and order and will want to install another northerner.
Remember Kogi state?

Those of us who follow Law & Order wont take it easy because the law says
it should go to the VP, who the North called "Mere Commissioner".

The west too no go gree

So Nija be ready for a show down oh.

I dont know which way the South-South & South-East will flow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by uzolexis(f): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

But it's the truth. Nigeria hospitals are dead traps already so i wouldn't blame him if he travels outside for treatment. Sen Godswill Akpabio build a well equipped hospital in akwa ibom yet he didn't use it.

If we cant blame our leaders for the rot in our health sector then pls tell me who we should hold accountable I dont know about you but i cant afford to travel abroad for check up regularly and many Nigerians cant as well. Does that mean that we dont deserve good health care If our leaders know that they always have the option of going abroad for medical check up, then we are stuck with death trap hospitals.
The option of going abroad for medical check up should be cancelled for our leaders and you will see the drastic change in our health sector....
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by rolchi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
RedCapChief:
For a man of his age, traveling upandan across different time zones can not be easy - even with the Presidential Jet and its first-class luxuries.

Coach Jagaban: Nibo ni Osinbajo? Tell him to warm up small small

This one got me bad....chei! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
uzolexis:

If we cant blame our leaders for the rot in our health sector then pls tell me who we should hold accountable I dont know about you but i cant afford to travel abroad for check up regularly and many Nigerians cant as well. Does that mean that we dont deserve good health care If our leaders know that they always have the option of going abroad for medical check up, then we are stuck with death trap hospitals.
The option of going abroad for medical check up should be cancelled for our leaders and you will see the drastic change in our health sector....

I don't think that will solve the problem instead we should ask for a quality health care delivery. For example implementation of National Health Insurance Scheme as being practiced in south Africa
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by uzolexis(f): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I don't think that will solve the problem instead we should ask for a quality health care delivery. For example implementation of National Health Insurance Scheme as being practiced in south Africa
My dear,have we not been asking for qlty health care since Has anyone been listeening to us They would keep ignoring us since they are not directly affected. Ask China,they mandated their leaders to seek health care in the country only and see tge drastic improvement in their health sector.
I know you love Buhari but constructive criticism is very important and blind support is detrimental.
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Diesel1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Julietekekwe1:
but that is true now
yes
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
uzolexis:

My dear,have we not been asking for qlty health care since Has anyone been listeening to us They would keep ignoring us since they are not directly affected. Ask China,they mandated their leaders to seek health care in the country only and see tge drastic improvement in their health sector.
I know you love Buhari but constructive criticism is very important and blind support is detrimental.
I don't love any politician. You and I know that the problem lies with the citizens because if they stand their ground that all politicians should seek treatment in Nigeria, they will sit up. It's because they have most Nigerians in their pockets that's why we're still were we are now. They only play on our intelligence to get what they want
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by uzolexis(f): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I don't love any politician. You and I know that the problem lies with the citizens because if they stand their ground that all politicians should seek treatment in Nigeria, they will sit up. It's because they have most Nigerians in their pockets that's why we're still were we are now. They only play on our intelligence to get what they want

Now we are saying the same thing. Politicians should attend to their medical needs in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers / Dasuki Faces 19 New Charges Over Arms Deal - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.